Local Delivery • Route Planner

Route Planner, Local Delivery Dispatch & Tracker by EasyRoutes

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Kyoto Fleurs

Time spent using app About 1 month

I absolutely LOVE this app ! I was searching for a long time for a way to improve our delivery service. This app made us save time, work and money. Its very user friendly and offers everything we need. They constantly improve the app and send us updates to let us know. The customer service is also amazing. I could have a meeting with a representative to help me understand all the options as I was not very good with Shopify. He took the time to answer all my questions. Also, I sent a comment asking if it was possible to change something in the app. They answered me the same day and in less than a week, they had made the changes to the app and email me to let me know ! Thank you to the team, im more than satisfied !

BALLOONERY.COM

Fantastic app! Route planning used to take 1-2hrs every day, now it's almost completely automated with this app. Lots of useful new features being rolled out all the time and fantastic customer support.

Bloomen Inc.

This app by far has to be the most useful app I have ever installed.. From beginning to end, not only has the team been very supportive but also take time to listen to our business needs to help improve the app... This app save us hours in a day in how we run our delivery schedule compared to the old traditional ways.. Because this app runs so smoothly with our back end, we were have acquired our own drivers which was never part of our business plan - in result has saved us $$$.. I highly recommend this app..

Love By The Dozen

I use this app to route the most efficient routes for my drives. Very simple and easy to use app. You can share the routes easily with your drives. I had some troubles navigating the app at first. I sent an email to the team and a representative called me with in minutes, he was very helpful and made sure that all my needs were met. I would highly recommend this app for anyone offering local delivery.

Alma Plantes

I have been using this app for a few months and it really saves me precious times for my company's deliveries. The cellphone view mode for the driver and many other features are great. Plus, I sent a recommendation to the team and they improved it almost right away! Thank you so much !

Distribution Héritage

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is very useful for my delivery company. I use it every day and he save me a lot of time. I Try anothers apps but this ione is the best so far !

Satan's Glaze

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This software is great, we were using exported CSV files, then using an android app to run the routes, then inputting the data back into the spreadsheet to print and give to drivers. This literally is plug and play, filter the orders and run the route. Sends a notification when out for delivery and when the item is delivered. The dev team are awesome and have been implementing new features, even since I joined about a month ago. Keep it up! Fantastic value for money, saving me around 3 hours per week. Worth every penny.

ecofuel.ie

Location Ireland

By far the best route planning/local delivery app solution on Shopify.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The team behind the app are fantastic and we can see they are working hard behind the scenes to allow many new updates to come in a very short time.

Javi's Gravy Sauce for Dogs

Time spent using app About 8 hours

LOVE! This app is awesome and a life saver. After a local news station did a profile we got a TON of new orders and if hadn't been for easy route pro, I'm pretty sure we would have failed. This app does everything I need it to do. It reads all of my recurring and local delivery orders - this was a major sticking point for. us on other deliver apps that wouldn't read the recurring orders. But this one does. Then it creates this very easy to use list of orders that has a big visual indicator of which orders have been planned into a route yet or not. It's easy to plan and switch routes. You get immediate feedback about your route with the 'reoptimize' button to see if the route makes sense. They've though of everything. This app allows you to share a route with your drivers and can push the route to google maps - so KEY and so Important because all drivers use google maps. Then it comms with your customers through simple actions the driver takes on her phone. And we also really love that it shows the full inventory that drivers can see, and switch. They can see the list by product, or by order. This is so important to prevent confusion. This app is AWESOME!

Misa Trees

Location New Zealand

The EasyRoutes app saves us probably 40 hours per week, and I can genuinely say it would be hard to run our business without it. We're New Zealand's biggest Christmas Tree delivery and removal company with many trucks on the road each day during the festive season. Before we used the EasyRoutes app all our orders were maintained in spreadsheets, and everything we did was very manual. We needed to manually enter order details into a spreadsheet then look at a map and figure out the best route, then last minute changes would be made by pen. Now however, all our order data remains in shopify, which syncs perfectly with EasyRoutes. We plan our routes each morning with three clicks of a mouse which is a massive time saver. How we use EasyRoutes: we just tahg each order with the relevant date then on the date create a delivery route based on the Date tag. It's fast and easy but also has reduced the errors that came from manually entering details and changes outside of Shopify. I'd also like to add that even though we are a small business on the other side of the world, the team have been fast to implement changes to the platform to help accommodate our needs. They are friendly and competent, great service. If you run local deliveries as part of your business and need to streamline your workflow to save time and improve accuracy - I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP. I was not paid to review this and normally don't bother with reviews - but this app has made our jobs so much easier that we're very grateful to have it and wanted to let other small business owners know there is an easier way to plan their routes! Cheers, Mike from Misa Christmas Trees