Local Delivery • Route Planner

Route Planner, Local Delivery Dispatch & Tracker by EasyRoutes

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Farm2Door

Very easy to use app for a decent price. We dont deliver daily and all big route apps are priced for daily deliveries with multiple drivers. This app lets you change the amount of drivers and bills you accordingly. Customer support is quick and very helpful! Definitely recommend getting this app!

JOMO Studio

Best local delivery app in Shopify store. Connect with Shopify seamlessly, flexible ways to view and pull orders to create a route, customizable and branded tracking pages, all you need for a local delivery app is here.

Native Poppy

We had been using a different website for routing for years and made the switch to this one in order to keep everything within Shopify. While this app is a little simpler than what we had been using, it has everything you need and that simple interface makes it much easier to train employees on how to use it. The developers are also very responsive to all of my various requests. Their pricing is not competitive, but their service has started to match what we found in other places. And the ease of having a routing software this sophisticated within Shopify makes it worth the extra money.

Butcher Baker Grocer

Location Australia

A truly wonderful last mile delivery solution for a small business such as mine. It has all the features of a big brand solution at a very reasonable price point. It has made our operation look and run super smooth!

Crisper

I use this app to manage my weekly deliveries in-house with my team of drivers. It was especially helpful because my business is a subscription service and that type of order doesn't quality for Shopify's native route generator. This app does everything I need it for!

The Saltiest Dog

Location Australia

Easy Routes is great, it made a task that was taking me an hour take literally a minute! I use it every day for my business and still can't believe how much time it saves me! Its so easy to use. The app for drivers is super convenient and support has always been quick and helpful. Definitely recommend!

Big D Vapor

Great Value. We use it to schedule vapor delivery all over the Dallas Ft. Worth Metroplex and it seamlessly integrates with our store. Our plan includes a signature option which is a legal requirement for our type of business.

Vape Shop Birmingham

Started using this app last year and we have now planned over 450 routes, these guys take feedback and suggestions for improvement on boars and before you know it the app has become better! I am genuinely very impressed with this app and recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their customer delivery experience. It has cut down our delivery emails by 99%. I love it!

Peggy Porschen Cakes Ltd

The app is so easy to use and so helpful.
In one place we are able to organise all the deliveries, send to the customer the tracking, and upload pictures of the product and signature of the customer once delivered. And the support team is great. Helpful and quick to reply to your email. Recommended!

Sonno

By far the best and easiest app for delivery. The team is very very responsive and always happy to jump on a call to help us. They are also always updating the app with some great features and willing to include our suggestions in their updates. 10/10

Previous 1 3 4 5 6