Local Delivery Routes Planner

Local Delivery Routes Planner

by Roundtrip

Create & share multiple optimized delivery routes in seconds!

Medalist Feed

I use this app to help me plan out deliveries, and with their most recent update, it's absolutely amazing. If you do your own deliveries, this app will save you sooooo much time.

Butter & Crust

Great product for small businesses who run delivery themselves. Works very nicely with Shopify admin and Shopify notifications. EasyRoutes has saved me significant amount of time generating routes, improved the customer experience by providing them with out for delivery notifications and tracking links, and has saved me time on order management/admin by updating the orders fulfilment status as and when they are delivered through the app. The support is very good and they are quick to iterate the product in line with customer suggestions. Top work team.

Lit Canteen

I needed a routing app to save me hours of route planning for my drivers. This app came to the rescue and did the routing automatically for me, giving me back hours. The Team at roundtrip were responsive to help me get started and getting my drivers using the routing tool. Even more positively surprising was that my feedback for UI improvements was taken on board and implemented also within days. I definitely would recommend this app and working with the team!

Lake local

Really cool and great support! I have to write 100 characters but that's ok it was worth it totally

The Bradley Street Baker

The app is great, makes preparing and executing deliveries so simple. The latest update also means you can print packing slips in delivery order. Game Changer!

Mazati

Wow! I added the app, setup, and started using it in less than 10 minutes. The app helped us plan 5 different routes, and sending routes directly to the drivers quite easily!

Lacher Patisserie

Very helpful and friendly team, they take customer feedback and turn it into actions! Awesome team! It is great to work with them.

JARDIN DÉPÔT

Great app, it helps a lot with local delivery. Does what it says it does and more. It still needs some little improvements here and there but it keeps getting better everyday. I love this app

Paula Benitez

Although I am using the application outside the USA and Canada, it is working very well and the support is excellent, the responses are very fast and accurate. Highly recommended.

Mussett Holdings

We have been using this app for a while now and its been great for our farm to deliver 7000 eggs every week in 4 different vans. Its very flexible when things get complicated. support has been great and the staff are always open to suggestions for new additions or updates.

Previous 1 3 4