eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Building Your Model Railroad

Divya did a great job in helping me get started adding products to Ebay.!!!
Much appreciated. I couldn't have done it without her!!

Hello Building Your Model Railroad,

Thank you for connecting with us. As a new seller on ebay marketplace, you face many issues in beginning but once your account get setup with the ebay then everything runs smoothly.

Your products get listed on ebay easily. The sales get started if you have listed items as per ebay guidelines.

The account manager always available to serve you in all possible ways. Always feel free to reach out to us.

Perry Null Trading Co

This is the best eBay app we have found on the app store. The support is also extremely impressive and they are always on hand 24/7 to deal with any issues we've had.

March 13, 2020

Thank you Perry Null Trading Co for sharing your kind words.

Stay Connected !

DressMeDirect.com

Great App with great tools to work with.Easy to understand and great staffs to help me with my concerns.Highly recommended.

Hello DressMeDirect.com,

Thank you for recommending the integration app. It is always pleasure to serve you. We always here to assist you. Feel free to reach out to us.

Coffee Drinkers Gifts

Very good app. Makes the Ebay integration process really easy, in fact I had some issues importing products and an agent instantly message me to help me (leterally do it for you're a beginner like me). So to me, 5 stars !

Hello Coffee Drinkers Gifts,

Apologies for the inconvenience that you have faced but we appreciate you for the cooperation.

Thank you for giving us another chance and showing your trust. We are happy to see you with us.

SIBEREON

This app is very good to publish goods on eBay. If I have any questions, I write to the support team. They are very good and helpful: answer very fast and always online.

Hello SIBEREON ,

Thank you for appreciating us.

As we provide the 24*7 support , always feel free to reach out to us.

foryouhappyshops

I used this app to integrate my product with ebay. It helped me a lot. And, support team and development analyst are very helpful.

Hello foryouhappyshops,

Your contribution always matters to us. Stay connected with us and always raise your queries. It will make us more confident to help you to sell on eBay marketplace.

Regards,
Team CedCommerce.

Bored of Southsea

Very good, team are very responsive and help you with any questions or problems you may have! would recommend!

Hey, Bored of Southsea,

Thank you for your appreciation. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

We always try to provide instant support to our clients and we try to make them expert so that they can solve their concern in future without anyone's help.

Thanks !!

Interscope Asset Recovery Zone

Good functionality and customization options. Tech and customer support is excellent. They respond quickly and efficiently and they do a good job of communicating in laymen's terms so you don't have to be an expert to understand. Highly recommended!

Hello Interscope Asset Recovery Zone,

Thank you for giving the valuable time to write this review.

We also appreciate that you explored yourself with the app properly and you have found wonderful features of the app like bulk uploads, custom inventory management, profiling, templates etc.

Stay connected with us in this way, we are always here to help you infinitely.

Thanks!

Divasflairboutique,LLC

March 13, 2020

It is a pleasure serving you. We are happy to see that the integration app helped your business to start with ebay marketplace with less effort.

We are always here to assist you with 24*7 availability.

Stay connected with us !

Cadeausympa

Personne très à l'écoute de mes besoins et qui me fait gagner beaucoup de temps pour démarrer.
Merci beaucoup

Bonjour Cadeausympa,

Lorsque le client se connecte avec nous, notre équipe d'assistance commence à les suivre afin qu'ils se sentent à l'aise avec l'application ainsi qu'avec le marché ebay. Comme eBay est un marché très vaste et populaire, nous essayons d'aider les vendeurs en conséquence. L'équipe d'assistance toujours disponible pour vous aider, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter.