Integration for eBay

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Free plan available

Brionne's Value Merchandise

I used this app to integrate with Ebay. Very User friendly. The customer service reps are knowledgeable and patient.

ARES Technologies

Great App, Very nice team. I have started using their app and so far everything works flawlessly. The best app that I have found for eBay integration

Solar Pool Supply

Our e-commerce store provides a highly customized catalog that has made integration with third party marketplaces tricky. We tried a number of applications without being able to achieve the desired results. Integration with this application took some work, both on our end, along with some help from the developer to initiate some changes on the back-end. We hit a couple bumps, however in the end, we have been able to achieve our goals. Customer support has been responsive, which seems to be necessary to some extent with most integrations. It is welcomed to have the ability to customize the integration process and tailor it to our needs. I suppose the simplest way to sum all of this up is to say that without this app & the developer's support efforts, we would be stuck entering all orders & tracking information manually. This has allowed us to avoid that last case scenario.

South Morang Bathroom, Kitchen & Renovation Supplies

Neha Rajput helped me set up shipping. The value is int he support for me as a beginner. App looks good so far.

January 1, 2022

Thank you South Morang Bathroom, Kitchen & Renovation Supplies, for leaving us such a great review. We are glad that you loved our services,

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Xeire

Excellent, easy-to-use app with quick and professional support! Tried other apps, but this is truly user-friendly.

Hello Xeire,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on the "Shopify app store" with other users.

We always welcome you to without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side.

Team CedCommerce!!

DimDesArt

Very high quality and fast service, pleasant communication, satisfied with the service. Recommend! Thanks to the whole team

Hello DimDesArt,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us here. At CedCommerce, we are passionate about providing satisfactory services to our clients.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!

Yorkshire Cancer Research

Great app, we have seen a great jump in sales since using. Live chat is really useful too, they sort things rapid!

December 18, 2021

Thank you Yorkshire Cancer Research, for leaving us such a great review. We are glad that you loved our services,

Safeify Store

This app is amazing and the customer service team are incredible and they walk you through every step of the way. Really recommend getting this for my business.

December 18, 2021

Thank you, Safeify Store, for your appreciation. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

We always try to provide instant support to our clients, and we try to make them experts so that they can solve their concerns in the future without anyone's help.

The Shoppe Depot

Great team and app, was able to get help when needed and support is always reaching out during onboarding.

December 2, 2021

Thank you so much, The Shoppe Depot, for your 5-star review! We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We always work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear that we hit the mark for you.

The Shop at Van Gossen Distributors

I was thinking that I didn't like this app and that it wasn't working well from me. I realized after talking to the help person, that I needed to do some additional work and request help from Ebay to increase my selling capability. Thanks so much

December 2, 2021

Hello The Shop at Van Gossen Distributors,

We always try to provide proper and instant assistance to our sellers so that don't face any kind of trouble.
We also appreciate that you explored yourself with the app properly. Hoping the additional work must be completed and you have started selling on eBay now.

Stay connected with us so that we may build a long business relationship.
Thanks and Regards,