eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Tuinga

Pensé que no habría una aplicación que pudiera conectar mi tienda shopify con ebay y encontrar esta ha sido de gran utilidad. Tuve unos problemas al subir mis productos y el servicio de atención al cliente ha sido excelente porque me lo han resuelto todo ellos. No he tenido que hacer nada. Sin duda doble valoración, excelente aplicación y excelente atención al cliente.

March 12, 2021

Gracias Tuinga, nos alegra ver que descubrió nuestra aplicación, la mejor solución para su negocio.

Le damos la bienvenida por ser un cliente fiel y nos alegra que haya compartido la palabra sobre nosotros. Al ser un proveedor de servicios de integración, generalmente intentamos disminuir los esfuerzos humanos y automatizar las cosas para mejorar su experiencia cada vez que usa nuestra aplicación.

¡Manténgase conectado con nosotros! Siempre estamos aquí para ti.

Equipo CedCommerce !!

Quality Brand Style( QBS)

Excellent customer service. I was confused about how to upload on to eBay, Sooner i got to this platform all my problems solved. They work with me with total support and courage. Worth being here

March 12, 2021

Thank you Quality Brand Style( QBS) for your judgment and your recognition.

There are heaps of settings on eBay, so this may be the purpose behind the complexities. Therefore, we have built up this application for new and old eBay sellers who are effectively searching for automated things.

LavenderWorld

Our issue was solved right away for us. Our order processing time has been cut down drastically! Thank you so much for your help.

March 12, 2021

Thank you, LavenderWorld, for leaving us such an excellent review. We are glad that you loved our services, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

We try to build the app much more accessible and keep trying to reduce the marketplace's settings' complexity.

eBay is a big marketplace, so we are always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. The account manager is always available to serve you in all possible ways.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!
Team CedCommerce!!

Maine Guitars

So far support has been great and it is working well. I would recommend this app to online sellers for sure!

March 12, 2021

Much obliged to you, Maine Guitars, We are excited that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Our team is consistently reachable to serve you in every potential manner.

Continuously don't hesitate to connect with us.

Team CedCommerce!!

DmInnovation

I was frustrated at first because of lack of understanding and time. I didn't watch the Help Video, so is basically my fault. I tried to speak with customer and they rapidly connected me to Srajan and he within minutes help me get my 29 products to my eBay account. He was extremely helpful and fast. I thank him like 5x for his help and went on to my day.

March 4, 2021

Thank you DmInnovation for understanding & your appreciation.

There are lots of settings on eBay, so this might be the reason for the complexities. But we have developed this app for new & old eBay sellers who are actively looking for automated things. The eBay integration provides you with the near-real-time automated syncing for inventory, price & orders.

The eBay integration app connects your Shopify store with the eBay marketplace. The app directly imports products from Shopify to the app first. After preparing the products as per eBay guidelines, you can easily list out your products on eBay via bulk upload action through the app. You can also upload only selected items on eBay through the app.
We know the complexities of eBay, so we try to keep updated help docs & videos so make you comfortable with the app. We are happy that you find them very useful.

Bubbleducks soap store

I am a very small business and I make soap. I am not technically minded at all. This app is really easy to set up and use with excellent support over whatsapp. (thanks Divya!!!) If i can use it then anyone can and with only being small, the free plan is perfect for me to start with and I will upgrade when I need to. All my products are now on ebay without me having to do very much. I 100% recommend.

March 4, 2021

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have an excellent client like you. The integration app always focuses on automation. It easily integrates your Shopify store with your eBay account so that your products get listed quickly on eBay, and your orders fetch automatically from the eBay marketplace to your Shopify store. The support team always here to assist you.

Stay Connected!

Marnie Vintage | Abbigliamento Vintage Firmato

I love this app and the peaple work in. Professional. Ver very very nice person. I do all in few minutes and all is okay. I love you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

March 4, 2021

Thank you, Marnie Vintage | Abbigliamento Vintage Firmato, for the appreciation.

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. CedCommerce values put Seller satisfaction as a top priority; thank you for contributing to making it more useful & user-friendly.

We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. CEDCOMMERCE assigned a DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER, always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system.

Please feel free to discuss with us whenever you need any help from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.

Sports4Sure

Absolute phenomenal app. Since I downloaded the app it runs as smooth as anything. What makes things even better is the staff who go above and beyond the call of duty to help you. For example I was transferring some products from my Shopify store to eBay and a member of staff was checking to see if everything was OK. They even took over for a short while and made sure all necessary products were transferred correctly. They done all this willingly. That's just goes to show the sort of people/team there is behind this app. WELL WORTH IT.

March 4, 2021

Thank you Sports4Sure for sharing your kind words with us here.

The eBay integration automates your inventory & price syncing from the Shopify store to the eBay marketplace. Through eBay integration app, you can list your Shopify products on ebay marketplace in bulk.

The Template, Profiling sections reduce all your manual work. The bulk actions do not require lots of time, within a few minutes, your products get listed on eBay marketplace and can start earning from eBay marketplace.

When any seller gets connected with CEDCOMMERCE, we assigned a personal account manager who assists them on each step and always has an answer for each query.

We always welcome you to without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.

Italian Grandma

I have this app for a few days, at first I had some difficulties, but with their assistance and customer care they made my work a lot easier. Thank you very much

March 4, 2021

Thank you Redgrays Italian Grandma.

shopwithkarolyn

SUPER quick assistance and easily answered my question with visual aids. Thankful that it was so easy to contact them

Hello, shopwithkarolyn,

We are glad to see your review of the eBay integration app. As eBay is a large marketplace, our developer has created a user-friendly app to sell on the eBay marketplace quickly.

When any client connects with us, we always try to help clients start their selling journey successfully on eBay.

The integration app connects your Shopify store with the eBay marketplace. We know that inventory gets updated in the Shopify store every time, so we aggressively look for real-time syncing among the Shopify<=>app<=>eBay marketplace.

Always feel free to reach out to us!! I wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Please stay connected with us !!