eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Carma’s Boutique LLC

I had some trouble in the beginning. I reached out to customer service and was given the absolute best treatment. I definitely recommend this app. You will make tons of money if you follow directions. I am happy and will stay with this app and upgrade indefinitely. This is where it is at, you have no idea. Download and join now. Make sure you pick a plan and make sure your store is connected and you are off to the races. Remember guys there is lots of money to be made, don't give up!!!

Greetings Carma’s Boutique LLC,

Your words mean a lot to us. Thank you for your appreciation.

Hoping to have a great business relationship with you.
We always try to provide prompt support to our clients, and we try to make them experts so that they can solve their concerns in the future without anyone's help.

Fresh4Office

I talked to Sjaran (Business analyst) He helped me with all the steps and made sure I knew how to work with the site. This is very helpfull, i recomend this service!

October 13, 2020

Thank you Fresh4Office, for judgment and your recognition.

There are heaps of settings on eBay, so this may be the purpose behind the complexities. Therefore, we have built up this application for new and old eBay sellers who are effectively searching for automated things.

You are free to reach out to us anytime.

Team CedCommerce!

Wigwam trading

I was skeptical of this app working at first so I downloaded it. I was having major problems so I contacted the online help. The online lady was amazing and extremely helpful and within a few minutes my stock was being uploaded to Ebay. I cant rave enough about this app now and for the online assistance. Best app by far

October 13, 2020

Much obliged to you Wigwam trading,

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have a superb customer like you. Our app consistently centers around automation. It effectively integrates your Shopify store with your eBay account so that your items get listed rapidly on eBay, and your eBay orders are fetched consequently from eBay account to your Shopify store.

The team is consistently available to help you.

Stay Connected!

Team Cedcommerce!!

FaceMasksByAMFit

Seems to work at first but doesn't when an order comes through.

Staff also dodgily asked me to keep this app installed for at least a week after I didn't need it anymore.

Trash
So many problems
Rubbish
Terrible

October 1, 2020

Apologies for the inconveniences FaceMasksByAMFit, it was unfortunate to see your survey for our eBay Integration Application.

The eBay integration app helps the seller to list their items from SHOPIFY to EBAY & allows them to manage their eBay sales directly from Shopify.

For the records:
1) You disconnected your eBay account and subsequently linked a different eBay account because you have faced orders.

2) Also, the orders were failing cause expected products were not available in your Shopify, and Shopify AIP doesn't allow to create the orders for the products that are not available in your Shopify store.

Our team was attempting to explain the process to you, but you didn't allow us to explain it to you appropriately.

We acknowledge it is frustrating when things don't go as expected, although the reviews must be accurate because it affects other merchants, not just the app developer.

We are sorry to hear, your experience wasn't as expected, although, as the vast majority of other reviews attest to, this is highly unusual.

Ademmall

I have only signed up for this app but so far I am getting tremendous assistance from the customer service - it's awesome. I would recommend this app to anyone who is interested in eCommerce anyday.

Hello Ademmall,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It is great to hear that you are happy with our integration and support.

Thanks !!
Team CedCommerce.

Best-Bargain.co.uk

This app is great for importing your products to eBay. Vishal is very helpful and he spent a lot of time adding my products when I was unsure of what to do

October 17, 2020

Thank you very much, Best-Bargain.co.uk.

We are glad that you discovered our answer best fit for your business.

We assure you of our availability 24 * 7 with all possible ways through skype, calls, emails, Whatsapp, or whatever the sellers prefer.

Team Cedcommerce.

Keonnah's

Customer service is EVERYTHING! she went above and beyond! Took a while for me to understand but now I do. very patient with me 5 stars!! thank you!!! The app integration with my store works GREAT!

Greetings Keonnah's,

We are happy that a customer like you is associated with us and started your business journey with the eBay integration app.

Thanks,

masknation

This might be the best app in offering ebay integration with shopify! I never tried other apps because they did an amazing job in helping me out since the beginning, and their customer service is fantastic, they helped in solve all issues I had and my products were easily listed in ebay. Check them out! Thank you!

Hello, masknation,

Thanks !!
Team CedCommerce.

Seyhan Store

A very useful app, very helpful from the support, all questions will be answered quickly I would always recommend this app.

Hye Seyhan Store,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on with other community members. We're thrilled to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Thanks.
Team Cedcommerce.

ShopWithCharity

This 5 STAR App overwhelmed me to begin with; but their customer support agents are incredible. He patiently walked me through the set-up process and made sure all was correct. 5 STAR customer service -- very patient and very detailed on how to resolve the errors I received when setting up the app with my eBay store. Best Customer Service I have received in years -- Thank you!

Greetings ShopWithCharity,