Integration for eBay

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Free plan available

FNQ Hooked

Very helpful and professional :)
I was able to integrate my shopify account with the help of my support person. I could have not done it with out them so for that i am truly grateful :)

July 24, 2021

Thank you, FNQ Hooked, for your appreciation. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

We always try to provide instant support to our clients, and we try to make them experts so that they can solve their concerns in the future without anyone's help.

Thanks and Regards
Team CedCommerce.!

Cryptochips

100% the best customer support i've seen. Tech's helped from start to finish and were very patient and nice. This is an aweseme team. highly recommend

Hello, Cryptochips,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on the "Shopify app store" with other users.

We always welcome you to without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side.

Thanks & Regards
Team CedCommerce.!

Samir.Market

* Great 24/7 support
* Very fast engine, fast functionality, and response for searching or filtering on products.
* High compatibility for syncing products (Shopify to eBay) based on the great support to recommend the best solution for rapid syncing (Especially for those sellers who want to migrate to this app with active products on eBay)

July 24, 2021

Thank you, Samir.Market, for leaving us such a great review. We are glad that you loved our services,

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Thanks & Regards.
Team Cedcommerce!!

The Jersey

Great App and always a helpful support team ready to sort any problems that may occur. Couldn't recommend any higher.

July 24, 2021

Much obliged to you, The Jersey, for leaving us such a magnificent review.
We are happy that you adored our administrations, and also checked all sections of the app.

We make a substantial effort to meet desires like yours, and we're glad to hear we hit the imprint for you.

Team Cedcommerce!!

DINGA Fishing

Best support ever! problems with eBay errors are resolved right away by the CED support. As a developer I am very satisfied.

Hello DINGA Fishing,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review.
Our Team will be happy to read your reviews. Please stay connected with us in this way. We are always here to help you, infinitely.

Thanks & Regards.
Team CedCommerce!!

FARMASHOPS.IT

Excellent app to manage your products on ebay.
Perfect for those who want to expand their commerce on ebay. Easy, fast and intuitive, with support from the creators that is nothing short of magnificent.

Hello, FARMASHOPS.IT,

We are glad to see your review of the eBay integration app. As eBay is a large marketplace, our developer has created a user-friendly app to sell on the eBay marketplace quickly.

When any client connects with us, we always try to help clients start their selling journey successfully on eBay.

Always feel free to reach out to us!! I wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Please stay connected with us !!

Chris's Kitchenware & Gadgets

I use the app to help me list my products on e bay platform ...great help , the live chat WAS VERY GOOD WALK ME THRU THE APP AND HELP ME DO THE SET UP step by step ..I will recommend this app to everyone that need to sell on eBay

Thank you very much, Chris's Kitchenware & Gadgets

We are glad to know that you found our app the best fit for your business.

Our app has multiple features which you can check out and We assure you of our availability 24 * 7 in all possible ways through skype, calls, emails, Whatsapp, or whatever the sellers prefer.

Team Cedcommerce.

Hobby e Sport

Very professional and helpful. The chat with assistant always solve our problems and in a few minutes!

July 24, 2021

Much obliged to you, Hobby e sport.

We are happy to know that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Stay Connected..

milano fashion watch

OTTIMO EFFICIENTI L'IDEALE X COSTI E TUTTO .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

July 3, 2021

Grazie, milano fashion watch, per averci lasciato una recensione così eccellente. Siamo lieti che tu abbia apprezzato i nostri servizi, lavoriamo duramente per soddisfare le tue aspettative e siamo felici di sapere che abbiamo colto nel segno per te.

Cerchiamo di rendere l'app molto più accessibile e continuiamo a cercare di ridurre la complessità delle impostazioni del marketplace.

eBay è un grande mercato, quindi siamo sempre disponibili a fornire supporto 24 * 7 via e-mail, chiamate, Skype, WhatsApp, sistema di chat dal vivo online. Spieghiamo il flusso e la procedura dell'app per farti familiarizzare con l'app. L'account manager è sempre disponibile per servirti in tutti i modi possibili.

Sentiti libero di contattarci in qualsiasi momento!!
Squadra CEDCommerce.!!

bunnybanana

So far this one is the best software I found for ebay for automation. I still need to discover more but it has many features that I need for my store. Thanks! Customer support team is fantastic.

July 3, 2021

Thank you, bunnybanana, for your appreciation.

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. CedCommerce values put Seller satisfaction as a top priority; thank you for contributing to making it more useful & user-friendly.

Our app has many features, you can look into them and our customer support team is always there to walk you through the steps and process.

Please feel free to discuss with us whenever you need any help from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.