eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

pharcyde

The app helped me to transfer our products to better curate my online platforms, the chat option was really helpful for helping me solve my problems.

November 19, 2020

Hello Modern Furniture,

Much obliged for setting aside the effort to impart your renowned insight with other individuals. We're delighted to get the amazing review and appreciation.

Little Floof Co

They are fantastic :) very helpful and got me through a few issues I was having. Thanks for all of your help!

November 5, 2020

Thankful to you, Little Floof Co, for leaving us such a heavenly review. We are glad that you adored our services,

We make substantial effort to meet desires like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the engraving for you.

There are various exercises to be performed while moving the listings on eBay, so it may require a push to see. In any case, when you become familiar with the setting, it works quicker than your desires.

The Playful Pets

I used this app for listing products. Had some problems A lot of error messages "Vishall" walked me through them and was very helpful.

Thankful to you The Playful Pets,

We are happy to see your positive review and glad to have a sublime client like you. Our application reliably bases on automation. It successfully incorporates your Shopify store with your eBay account so your listings can get recorded quickly on eBay, and your eBay orders are gotten subsequently from eBay store to your Shopify store.

The eBay integration application is likewise best for all the sellers either beginners or experts. We have given "free credits" so the merchants can get the fair opportunity with the process of the app.

Our team is reliably accessible to support you.

Stay Connected!

Team Cedcommerce!!

Active Lifestyle Realm

The app in itself is very useful, it takes a bit of time to get used to it, and luckily the support is a great help in understanding how it works and figuring out the error messages we can get!

November 3, 2020

The team works steadily and it will furnish us with incredible consolation to continue doing what we are doing.

eBay is a large marketplace so it is having lots of settings, terms & conditions so that the seller can get the benefit of selling on eBay.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime via eMail, Skype, Ticket, Online Live Chat, WhatsApp, etc.

Stay connected.

Rosas Blancas Online

This app helped me to save time in order to conect to ebay.
Must say also that online support is really great and quick to solve any problem.

November 3, 2020

Thank you, Rosas Blancas Online.

We are thrilled that you loved your experience. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

We are always open to discussions on Suggestions, requirements, and concerns. Always feel free to reach out to us!! We assign you a dedicated account manager who still available to assist you with all your queries!

Please stay connected with us.

BRANDELIA

I am very happy that I have found this app! It saves a lot of time publishing products from Shopify in Ebay, there is even a free plan for up to 50 products! Also, customer service is efficient and friendly, helping you through the process in a live chat.

October 28, 2020

Hello BRANDELIA,

We are immeasurably appreciative that you took the opportunity to leave us this great review.

Our Team will be glad to peruse your review.

Please stay connected with us along these lines. We are consistently here to support you, limitlessly.

Much appreciated and Regards.

Amazingcoutour

Notice how all of the reviews state they got great support after a problem etc...
These uneducated people just sweet talk for your money. App doesn't work. Wish I read reviews before I used it and listened to them.

January 20, 2021

Hello Amazingcoutour.

It appears that there is some confusion raised while using the application.

At the point when we checked the record, we found that you have only installed the app but didn't proceed with the app set up.

The app connects through your Shopify store with eBay once you complete the initial set up of the app. Until that point, there is no link between your Shopify store to eBay through our app.

We would incredibly like the occasion to talk about the issues further with you. Kindly connect with us at apps@cedcommerce.com. We will assign a personal account manager who will work with you on your panel and set up your account with eBay marketplaces.

I will look forward to your response.

Yocahu Organic Skin Care

It was a great help from the agent, went above and beyond to verify and solve all my doubts, very patient and offered extra help if needed, thank you

October 28, 2020

Much obliged to you, Yocahu Organic Skin Care, for leaving us such a magnificent review. We are happy that you adored our administrations,

We make a substantial effort to meet desires like yours, and we're glad to hear we hit the imprint for you.

Team Cedcommerce!!

Little Monkee Moos

I loved how I was assisted through the process of integrating the app. I didn't ask for assistance but it was obvious I was struggling and the app supporter jumped in and assisted me each time he could see I was having an issue. made it so much easier and less stressful

October 16, 2020

Greetings Little Monkee Moos,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other members of the community.

At CedCommerce, we put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

NOVA

this is the greatest app ever to use now. They imported my products to ebay for me when they kept error. Don't hesitate to download now.

October 16, 2020

Thank you NOVA, for giving the valuable time to write this kind review.

The eBay integration app is useful for new & already selling sellers. We are trying to make it easier to use.