Integration for eBay

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Free plan available

SimplyASP Tech

I was able to use this app by successfully linking my eBay products and Shopify items so that whenever a change is made in Shopify the eBay items will update. This saves time, so I'm not relisting in two places. It's not difficult at all but if there are any questions the CedCommerce Team is right there to coach you through it. This should be a great app for anyone looking to save time and cost. I have tried other integrations with eBay and other marketplaces but they were prohibitively expensive and took weeks to learn the software. Here I was up and running in no time and their team is super responsive to questions 24 hours a day, where previously I needed to make appointments to ask questions once a week with other integrations. You cannot go wrong with this app, very functional and support is A+++

Much obliged to you SimplyASP Tech,

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have a superb customer like you. Our app consistently centers around automation. It effectively integrates your Shopify store with your eBay account so that your items get listed rapidly on eBay, and your eBay orders are fetched consequently from eBay account to your Shopify store.

The team is consistently available to help you.

Stay Connected!

crystalrainbowsuk

very easy to use, great customer service 5*, very impressed so far. Makes listing on ebay incredibly straight forward

May 11, 2021

Thank you, crystalrainbowsuk, for your appreciation. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

We always try to provide instant support to our clients, and we try to make them expert so that they can solve their concern in future without anyone's help.

ptclocks

If you need assistance with this app, ask for Vishal. He was able to help me set everything up every step of the way, and was very patient with me, as I figured everything out. It could not have been a better experience.

May 11, 2021

Thank you ptclocks, for leaving us such a great review. We are glad that you loved our services,

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Thanks & Regards.

Nnush

Excellent service from the team on live chat. He guided me through all the process of linking my Shopify store to eBay! He saved my day as I was completely lost and hopeless after watching every YouTube video and not finding the solution. Thank you so much and would definitely recommend this app!

Hello Nnush,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us here. At CedCommerce, we are passionate about providing satisfactory services to our clients.

We have provided the help sections(including FAQs, Videos, docs) for your assistance.

We always welcome you to without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!

monkamoo.com

CED service is the best I have ever experienced. They spent hours walking me through how to sync up shopify and ebay. They answer almost immediately no matter what time I ask (even with the time difference). I use it every day. Now I can control inventory, list directly, do updates all directly from the app. The ebay orders are automatically synced into Shopify. It has been a game changer for me.

Hello monkamoo.com,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on the "Shopify app store" with other users.

Team CedCommerce!!

FEDUIN shop

Esta aplicación es buena y perfecta para tu negocio con shopify integración eBay o otros, Me emociona saber que por fin tengo productos en eBay atreves de esta aplicación

Hello, FEDUIN shop,

Team CedCommerce!!

Merch You Love

Amazing service from the live chat. Helped with everything I needed and even uploaded products for me....I`m really exited to get started now.

May 4, 2021

We are glad that you discovered our answer best fit for your business.

We assure you of our availability 24 * 7 in all possible ways through skype, calls, emails, Whatsapp, or whatever the sellers prefer.

Team Cedcommerce.

Galaxy DLN

Is the best app I have ever used. quick response, professional, all the agents I have encountered know what they are doing, very pleased!

Much obliged to you Galaxy DLN

The team is consistently available to help you.

Stay Connected!

TRIIBE ORGANICS

Excellent Support!
They guide you until you have the app fully configured.
I have all my products published on eBay in 24h, and I just received my first order.

April 27, 2021

Hello TRIIBE ORGANICS,

We always try to provide proper and instant assistance to our sellers so that don't face any kind of trouble. Great to hear such appreciative words from you.

We also appreciate that you explored yourself with the app properly.

Hope you have liked the wonderful features of the app such as bulk uploads, custom inventory management, profiling, templates, etc.

Stay connected with us.

Nearly Natural

This incredible app streamlined all of our company's eBay processes - from customizing templates for shipping and inventory, to sorting uploads via rules (e.g. upload all products with X tag). This application is MILES ahead of its competition, particularly ahead of the default ebay integration that shopify offers. The support team is beyond helpful; they actually take the time to help & provide walkthroughs, tutorials, and they do not stop until the problem is resolved. 11/10

April 27, 2021

Thank you Nearly Natural, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. Our Team will be happy to read your reviews.

The ebay integration app is flexible with all the sellers(either they are new with eBay or already selling). If any seller is unique for the ebay marketplace, then we assign a team with a dedicated account manager who helps to set up the eBay account with eBay marketplace even if requires teamwork on the product listings.

For the new sellers, eBay or can say all marketplace required too many settings & business policies so that the buyer & seller both do not face any trouble while buying & selling.

If the products are already listed on eBay, then they can be managed easily through the eBay integration app also new products can be uploaded in bulk. The eBay integration app enables the syncing automatically for already/newly listed products also can manage the orders for those products.

Stay Connected with us!!