eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Rosas Blancas Online

This app helped me to save time in order to conect to ebay.
Must say also that online support is really great and quick to solve any problem.

November 3, 2020

Thank you, Rosas Blancas Online.

We are thrilled that you loved your experience. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

We are always open to discussions on Suggestions, requirements, and concerns. Always feel free to reach out to us!! We assign you a dedicated account manager who still available to assist you with all your queries!

Please stay connected with us.

BRANDELIA

I am very happy that I have found this app! It saves a lot of time publishing products from Shopify in Ebay, there is even a free plan for up to 50 products! Also, customer service is efficient and friendly, helping you through the process in a live chat.

October 28, 2020

Hello BRANDELIA,

We are immeasurably appreciative that you took the opportunity to leave us this great review.

Our Team will be glad to peruse your review.

Please stay connected with us along these lines. We are consistently here to support you, limitlessly.

Much appreciated and Regards.

Amazingcoutour

Notice how all of the reviews state they got great support after a problem etc...
These uneducated people just sweet talk for your money. App doesn't work. Wish I read reviews before I used it and listened to them.

January 20, 2021

Hello Amazingcoutour.

It appears that there is some confusion raised while using the application.

At the point when we checked the record, we found that you have only installed the app but didn't proceed with the app set up.

The app connects through your Shopify store with eBay once you complete the initial set up of the app. Until that point, there is no link between your Shopify store to eBay through our app.

We would incredibly like the occasion to talk about the issues further with you. Kindly connect with us at apps@cedcommerce.com. We will assign a personal account manager who will work with you on your panel and set up your account with eBay marketplaces.

I will look forward to your response.

Yocahu Organic Skin Care

It was a great help from the agent, went above and beyond to verify and solve all my doubts, very patient and offered extra help if needed, thank you

October 28, 2020

Much obliged to you, Yocahu Organic Skin Care, for leaving us such a magnificent review. We are happy that you adored our administrations,

We make a substantial effort to meet desires like yours, and we're glad to hear we hit the imprint for you.

Team Cedcommerce!!

Little Monkee Moos

I loved how I was assisted through the process of integrating the app. I didn't ask for assistance but it was obvious I was struggling and the app supporter jumped in and assisted me each time he could see I was having an issue. made it so much easier and less stressful

Greetings Little Monkee Moos,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other members of the community.

At CedCommerce, we put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

NOVA

this is the greatest app ever to use now. They imported my products to ebay for me when they kept error. Don't hesitate to download now.

October 16, 2020

Thank you NOVA, for giving the valuable time to write this kind review.

The eBay integration app is useful for new & already selling sellers. We are trying to make it easier to use.

Athletin

Great App, Great value for money. The customer service is topnotch and especially Customers Care Team right away called and helped me in onboarding. Highly Recommended

Greetings Athletin,

Your words mean a lot to us. Thank you for your appreciation.

Hoping to have a great business relationship with you.

We always try to provide prompt support to our clients, and we try to make them experts so that they can solve their concerns in the future without anyone's help.

Celebrity Owned

Started pretty good. Ended very poorly. Had to scrap all the effort invested and use the leading competitor's service, which is where I should've started to begin with. I hope these guys can get it together.

November 2, 2020

Hello, Celebrity Owned,

We are apologizing on your confronted issues. We have provided you with the maximum customization according to your necessities and constantly attempted to improve your experience. Yet, for fulfilling all the further requirements, the team is already working for execution & testing part of your mentioned requirements cause without the best possible testing; we were unable to make any element live.

We are open to the suggestions & requirements mentioned by our sellers and always try our best to fulfil them all as soon as possible.

For the most part, reviews of CedCommerce are overwhelmingly & positive both in terms of customer support and app utilization, so it is surprising and disappointing for us to hear neither met your expectations.

Be that as it may, on the off chance that you need assistance from our side in future, kindly don't spare a moment to connect with us.

Kapitrick Store

Good and awesome customer service from start to finish, the agent was very helpful and knowladgable. 100% satisfied

October 15, 2020

Thank you very much, Kapitrick Store.

We are glad that you discovered our answer best fit for your business.

We assure you of our availability 24 * 7 with all possible ways through skype, calls, emails, Whatsapp, or whatever the sellers prefer.

We serve more than 15k peddlers worldwide; We are happy to see that our service is the best!

Keep in touch with us!

Thanks & Regards.

Team CedCommerce!

The Faith Gift Shop

Great customer service and support from the chat team. we had ebay on another chat resolving issues on my account that wouldn't allow me to list more products while he was working to resolve the uploading on his side. We got it resolved and immediately jumped into loading SKUs. All this while most people are sleeping

October 10, 2020

Much obliged to you Faith Gift Shop,

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have a superb customer like you. Our app consistently centers around automation. It effectively integrates your Shopify store with your eBay account so that your items get listed rapidly on eBay, and your eBay orders are fetched consequently from eBay account to your Shopify store.

The eBay integration app is also best for beginners. We have given "free credits" so that the sellers can be more familiar with the process of integration.

The team is consistently available to help you.

Remain Connected!