Integration for eBay

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Free plan available

Hobby e Sport

Very professional and helpful. The chat with assistant always solve our problems and in a few minutes!

July 24, 2021

Much obliged to you, Hobby e sport.

We are happy to know that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Stay Connected..

milano fashion watch

OTTIMO EFFICIENTI L'IDEALE X COSTI E TUTTO .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

July 3, 2021

Grazie, milano fashion watch, per averci lasciato una recensione così eccellente. Siamo lieti che tu abbia apprezzato i nostri servizi, lavoriamo duramente per soddisfare le tue aspettative e siamo felici di sapere che abbiamo colto nel segno per te.

Cerchiamo di rendere l'app molto più accessibile e continuiamo a cercare di ridurre la complessità delle impostazioni del marketplace.

eBay è un grande mercato, quindi siamo sempre disponibili a fornire supporto 24 * 7 via e-mail, chiamate, Skype, WhatsApp, sistema di chat dal vivo online. Spieghiamo il flusso e la procedura dell'app per farti familiarizzare con l'app. L'account manager è sempre disponibile per servirti in tutti i modi possibili.

Sentiti libero di contattarci in qualsiasi momento!!
Squadra CEDCommerce.!!

bunnybanana

So far this one is the best software I found for ebay for automation. I still need to discover more but it has many features that I need for my store. Thanks! Customer support team is fantastic.

July 3, 2021

Thank you, bunnybanana, for your appreciation.

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. CedCommerce values put Seller satisfaction as a top priority; thank you for contributing to making it more useful & user-friendly.

Our app has many features, you can look into them and our customer support team is always there to walk you through the steps and process.

Please feel free to discuss with us whenever you need any help from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.

Outdoorsmen Pro Shop

Easiest ebay app on shopify to use, no broken inventory syncs, great customer service. No complaints.

July 3, 2021

Much obliged to you, Outdoorsmen Pro Shop.

Stay Connected..

Angelina Venus Accessories

great customer service who help you and and walk you through step by step and help you with all your problems and questions i would recommend this app

Hello Angelina Venus Accessories,

Great to hear such appreciative words from you. We always try to provide proper and instant assistance to our sellers so that don't face any kind of trouble.

Stay connected with us in this way, we are always here to help you.

Thanks!

Goblin Clan Games

This app absolutely blows away the eBay sales channel! I had issues for years with the free sales channel. Thanks to this app, when I want to change something I can now make bulk editing and bulk corrections quickly and easy. The support is amazing as well!

June 26, 2021

Thank you, Goblin Clan Games, for leaving us such an excellent review. We are glad that you loved our services, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

We try to build the app much more accessible and keep trying to reduce the marketplace's settings' complexity.

eBay is a big marketplace, so we are always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. The account manager is always available to serve you in all possible ways.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!
Team CedCommerce!!

Speedd

Awesome app, works perfectly and integration with ebay is quick and easy! The support is superb. +++++

Hello Speedd,

We also appreciate that you explored yourself with the app very well.

Stay connected...

The Daisy Press By Emma

The app works really well, the support I have received has been outstanding. Easy to contact and instructional video links saved me lots of time. Help was there before I even needed to ask.

June 26, 2021

Much obliged to you, The Daisy Press By Emma, for leaving us such a magnificent review. We are happy that you adored our administrations, and also checked the help sections of the app.

We make a substantial effort to meet desires like yours, and we're glad to hear we hit the imprint for you.

Team Cedcommerce!!

Sphinx Decree

I Recently Inquired the ebay Marketplace Intergration App for My Shopify Store. I was Having Trouble Uploading My products In the beginning, but this guy Within the App was actually an Expert. He Made Things move as smooth as Butter at the Speed of Light ✨
I feel assured as comfortable with our proceedings. I quite certainly recommend this App to anyone who desires to list there products within the eBay Marketplace. Amazing!

June 26, 2021

Thank you, Sphinx Decree, for your appreciation.

We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. CEDCOMMERCE assigned a DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER, always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system.

Please feel free to discuss with us whenever you need any help from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.

Black Forest Oldtimers

I changed to this app as I was having huge problems with the integrated eBay App within Shopify. Setup was easy but I then ran into a few problems. The support was PERFECT!
I wish all support teams would work as well as the team from Cedcommerce. We got all issues sorted and now its runnig perfectly.

June 26, 2021

Thanks, Black Forest Oldtimers, we are glad to see that you discovered our application the best solution for your business.

We welcome you being a faithful client and glad that you shared the word about us. Being an Integration service provider, we generally attempt to decrease human efforts and automate things for enhancing your experience every time you use our app.

At CedCommerce, we put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Please stay Connected with us! We're always here for you.

Team CedCommerce!!