eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Tuttotondo-Emporium

I would profoundly suggest this app for listing your products on eBay, I had the best involvement of the team at cedcommerce, they helped me in setting it up rapidly, it was so fortunate that I found this app, as it works incredibly amazing.

Likewise, the app is incredible and works well indeed. on the off chance that you are searching for the top of the line application, at that point, this application is the one.

It will enable you to transfer your Shopify posting and oversee boundless requests. The synchronizing functions admirably and the app is very simple to utilize. Different highlights are extremely useful in making all your work fast and easy. The element I like the most that the app,
1) Give a fair chance to get familiar with the app through their 50 free listings & 10 order syncing.
2) A bit confusing in starting but once you learn the app it's just a game of a few minutes.
3) syncing is amazing in the case of both the products & orders.
4) The template section is fantastic as it allows you to make categories of each of your product categories

I would profoundly suggest this application from cedcommerce to manage your sale on eBay!

Hello Tuttotondo-Emporium,

Glad to see your kind words for us. We understand the basic requirement of the clients. Thank you to explain your points.

The app provides real-time synchronization between Shopify store & Marketplace and we know that this is the very basic need to every seller so we are focused on the real-time syncing feature for our all integration apps.

You definitely find very helpful our Template, profiling section in the app to customize your product listing on eBay.

To understand the features of the app, we have given free credits so that merchants can explore more and can be familiar with the process of the app after then if finds well, can continue with the service.

Stay connected !!

Regards:

DSA Importers

Very new to all this and also to online selling , we setup shopify and then looked to uploading to ebay , i am delighted we found this app , customer service is excellent with direct contact to developers, Divya has been very helpful in guiding us thru and everything seems to be flawless , many thanks and highly recommend, James Dsa Importers

Hello DSA Importers,

Thanks for your feedback. Your contribution always matters to us. Stay connected with us and always raise your queries. It will make us more confident to help you to sell on eBay marketplace

Regards,
Team CedCommerce.

TIGS

For the most part, I utilize this application for eBay to list the items from my Shopify store. Client assistance is amazing they for the most part answer inside a couple of moments and the app when it is found out spares me so much time unquestionably five stars!

Truly, any negative review on here is because of client miss communication. No doubt, it sets aside an effort to get familiar with any new program. Yet, in the event that you put the time in to learn it in to utilize it, I will satisfy toward the end.

I've attempted a couple of different ones and this is by a long shot the one that you should utilize in the event that you need to list on the two destinations... you will spare so a lot of time, trust me

Good work team,
cheers!!

December 2, 2019

No doubt the feedback we receive , really helpful and always motivate us to work more & make our system user-friendly. We understand the importance of every minute of the seller that is why we always work to optimize our integration apps to minimise the efforts and maximize the benefits.

Regards:

HeroesWall

A very Special assistance. I m very impressed for your professionality. Thx you so much. The app is realy essential

November 2, 2019

Thank you so much HeroesWall for this great 5-star review.
We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us.
We’re here for you anytime.

6TN

Easy to use app . Does everything you need . Customer service is good always ready to help . Once onboarded though it is a doddle

Hey 6TN

Thank you for your appreciation. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Thanks !!

Shiny Accessorize

Very nice app, easy to use. Customer service is amazing they are always available ready to help with queries. Highly recommended.

Hey Shiny Accessorize,

It is a pleasure serving you. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Thanks !!

IDBEST.SHOP

Je travaille avec CedCommerc depuis quelques semaines et mon experience jusqu'a present a ete tres agreable .Nous avons essayé avec de nombreuses autres apli c est vraiment la mieux .et l equipe toujours la rapidement pour nous repondre je la recomande a tous .Globalement ,je dirais que cette application est l une des meilleures pour repertorier nos produits sur Ebay .L aide que j ai recue de l equipe d assistance ced a ete remarquable .L APPLICATION EST VRAIMENT RENTABLE . JE LA RECOMMANDE A TOUS. MERCI ENCORE POUR TOUT CED

October 22, 2019

Cher IDBEST.SHOP,

C'est toujours un plaisir de vous voir. Merci beaucoup pour vos commentaires positifs et vos bonnes vibrations. Vous avez toujours pris le temps de vous renseigner sur l'application.
Nous sommes heureux que vous soyez heureux et nous attendons votre prochaine visite avec impatience.

Équipe CedCommerce

BHAVATO

This app is simply amazing! One of the best customer service teams every. In seconds you can upload all your products to eBay very quickly. They are very helpful

October 22, 2019

Dear Bhavato

It is a pleasure serving you. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Stay connected!

Her foot care

I was new to eBay Marketplace & the app but their support is marvelous. They never let me face any problem alone and always helped me at every step.

Overall, the app functionality is very impressive. The best part of the app is the Template & profiling sections. The template section allows you to differentiate your products as per their categories and profile helps you to align them all in the required category.

In terms of the order management, the app is flawless as every order sync seamlessly with the Shopify store. The app allows you to set-up your account in the best way possible and gives the option to disable your orders or products syncing if you don't want to manage any from your Shopify store.

Lastly, their support is amazing. Well done guys. Keep it up!

October 11, 2019

Thank you Her foot care !!

We are grateful to have your words. Your words matter us a lot. Always feel free to reach out to us.

Team CedCommerce !!

Feroce Couture Boutique

Very informative , Divya is very helpful and understanding . The app helps a lot with syncing products.

October 4, 2019

Hello Feroce Couture Boutique,

Thank you for taking the time out for this appreciation. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Team CedCommerce !!