eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

HeroesWall

A very Special assistance. I m very impressed for your professionality. Thx you so much. The app is realy essential

November 2, 2019

Thank you so much HeroesWall for this great 5-star review.
We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us.
We’re here for you anytime.

6TN

Easy to use app . Does everything you need . Customer service is good always ready to help . Once onboarded though it is a doddle

Hey 6TN

Thank you for your appreciation. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Thanks !!

Shiny Accessorize

Very nice app, easy to use. Customer service is amazing they are always available ready to help with queries. Highly recommended.

Hey Shiny Accessorize,

It is a pleasure serving you. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Thanks !!

IDBEST.SHOP

Je travaille avec CedCommerc depuis quelques semaines et mon experience jusqu'a present a ete tres agreable .Nous avons essayé avec de nombreuses autres apli c est vraiment la mieux .et l equipe toujours la rapidement pour nous repondre je la recomande a tous .Globalement ,je dirais que cette application est l une des meilleures pour repertorier nos produits sur Ebay .L aide que j ai recue de l equipe d assistance ced a ete remarquable .L APPLICATION EST VRAIMENT RENTABLE . JE LA RECOMMANDE A TOUS. MERCI ENCORE POUR TOUT CED

October 22, 2019

Cher IDBEST.SHOP,

C'est toujours un plaisir de vous voir. Merci beaucoup pour vos commentaires positifs et vos bonnes vibrations. Vous avez toujours pris le temps de vous renseigner sur l'application.
Nous sommes heureux que vous soyez heureux et nous attendons votre prochaine visite avec impatience.

Équipe CedCommerce

BHAVATO

This app is simply amazing! One of the best customer service teams every. In seconds you can upload all your products to eBay very quickly. They are very helpful

October 22, 2019

Dear Bhavato

It is a pleasure serving you. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Stay connected!

Her foot care

I was new to eBay Marketplace & the app but their support is marvelous. They never let me face any problem alone and always helped me at every step.

Overall, the app functionality is very impressive. The best part of the app is the Template & profiling sections. The template section allows you to differentiate your products as per their categories and profile helps you to align them all in the required category.

In terms of the order management, the app is flawless as every order sync seamlessly with the Shopify store. The app allows you to set-up your account in the best way possible and gives the option to disable your orders or products syncing if you don't want to manage any from your Shopify store.

Lastly, their support is amazing. Well done guys. Keep it up!

October 11, 2019

Thank you Her foot care !!

We are grateful to have your words. Your words matter us a lot. Always feel free to reach out to us.

Team CedCommerce !!

Feroce Couture Boutique

Very informative , Divya is very helpful and understanding . The app helps a lot with syncing products.

October 4, 2019

Hello Feroce Couture Boutique,

Thank you for taking the time out for this appreciation. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Team CedCommerce !!

TOSHOPIX -Un large choix de vêtements et accessoires

I am selling on eBay through my Shopify Store with the help of this eBay Marketplace Integration App. I will always recommend this app, to all who are selling on eBay.
Because this app has great features, which helped me to list my products on eBay, and saved lots of my hours to transfer my listing.
Some of the features, I liked the most, are easy importing of products in App, and then you can upload the products in the way you want, by just creating templates. No matter what inventory you have in your Shopify store, you can easily adjust it with the app.
When it comes to order management, this app will give you seamless experience, the orders will be synced and created on Shopify Store, and after shipping the status will be automatically updated on eBay.
The app has also some awesome features like, if you don't want to manage order, you can disable it just by a single click. I am still working with app and finding other features.
Coming to the Customer Service, CedCommerce has the best of it, especially Divya with whom I worked. She walked me through the app and helped me with all my confusion and queries.
A big applause to the whole CedCommerce team.

September 28, 2019

Hey TOSHOPIX,

Thank you so much for appreciating us. Your words matter us a lot.

Stay Connected!

Vitonell

Sehr übersichtliche und einfach zu bedienende App, hat am Anfang ein bisschen Probleme bei der Synchronisation mit Ebay gegeben, aber hab alles mit dem Helpcenter beheben können.

September 28, 2019

Hallo Vitonell,

Vielen Dank für die Anerkennung der für Sie geleisteten Arbeit. Es war für das Team ein Vergnügen, Sie beim Verkauf Ihrer Produkte bei eBay zu unterstützen.

Sie können sich jederzeit an uns wenden.

In Verbindung bleiben !!

The Architectural Forum

Great App, and customer service is excellent, they are very attentive and answer pretty much immediately - a breath of fresh air. Very customisable app with a team that are eager to improve the app with any suggestions - - so far so good - thanks

September 13, 2019

Thank you The Achitectural team for taking the time out for this appreciation. It means a lot.

Stay connected!