eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

CarpetRides

We're new to the Shopify platform & the CEDCommerce app to integrate with Ebay. The customer support has been fast and on point in getting our initial listings and proper title / SEO done correctly the first time. If you have a question, ask away, we got the right answers quickly and clearly.

Hello CarpetRides,

Much obliged for setting aside the effort to impart your renowned insight with other individuals. We're delighted to get the amazing review and appreciation.

parfumexquis

Great and quick service by the Team! Helped me finish fast the job that I tried to finish for days. Highly recommend

March 26, 2021

Much obliged to you, parfumexquis, for leaving us such a magnificent review. We are happy that you adored our administrations,

We make a substantial effort to meet desires like yours, and we're glad to hear we hit the imprint for you.

Team Cedcommerce!!

Primo Black

Great customer service. If you're not a tech person getting up and running can be a bit tricky at first. But their customer support got me going quickly and painlessly.

March 26, 2021

Thank you, Primo Black, for giving us the valuable time to write this kind review.

The eBay integration app is useful for new & already selling sellers. We are trying to make it easier to use.

La LouLou

Use this app to get on Ebay, they have a great customer support and they helped us to list our first product on Ebay. I recomment this app to everyone!

March 26, 2021

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have an excellent client like you. The integration app always focuses on automation. It easily integrates your Shopify store with your eBay account so that your products get listed quickly on eBay, and your orders fetch automatically from the eBay marketplace to your Shopify store. The support team always here to assist you.

Stay Connected!

Team CedCommerce

The Bug Hub

I love this app but the freebies finished. I contacted them and they created a custom plan for me since I am just starting out. Awesome service and app.

March 13, 2021

Hello, The Bug Hub,

ALZO Digital

We use this app to manage our eBay offering. I'm impressed with the features available. The support team chat window is very helpful in assisting me to fully utilize the product and they are patient with me when I have a lot of questions.

March 13, 2021

Hello ALZO Digital,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review.
Our Team will be happy to read your reviews. Please stay connected with us in this way. We are always here to help you, infinitely.

Thanks & Regards.

Tuinga

Pensé que no habría una aplicación que pudiera conectar mi tienda shopify con ebay y encontrar esta ha sido de gran utilidad. Tuve unos problemas al subir mis productos y el servicio de atención al cliente ha sido excelente porque me lo han resuelto todo ellos. No he tenido que hacer nada. Sin duda doble valoración, excelente aplicación y excelente atención al cliente.

March 12, 2021

Gracias Tuinga, nos alegra ver que descubrió nuestra aplicación, la mejor solución para su negocio.

Le damos la bienvenida por ser un cliente fiel y nos alegra que haya compartido la palabra sobre nosotros. Al ser un proveedor de servicios de integración, generalmente intentamos disminuir los esfuerzos humanos y automatizar las cosas para mejorar su experiencia cada vez que usa nuestra aplicación.

¡Manténgase conectado con nosotros! Siempre estamos aquí para ti.

Equipo CedCommerce !!

Quality Brand Style( QBS)

Excellent customer service. I was confused about how to upload on to eBay, Sooner i got to this platform all my problems solved. They work with me with total support and courage. Worth being here

March 12, 2021

Thank you Quality Brand Style( QBS) for your judgment and your recognition.

There are heaps of settings on eBay, so this may be the purpose behind the complexities. Therefore, we have built up this application for new and old eBay sellers who are effectively searching for automated things.

You are free to reach out to us anytime.

Team CedCommerce!

LavenderWorld

Our issue was solved right away for us. Our order processing time has been cut down drastically! Thank you so much for your help.

March 12, 2021

Thank you, LavenderWorld, for leaving us such an excellent review. We are glad that you loved our services, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

We try to build the app much more accessible and keep trying to reduce the marketplace's settings' complexity.

eBay is a big marketplace, so we are always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. The account manager is always available to serve you in all possible ways.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!

Maine Guitars

So far support has been great and it is working well. I would recommend this app to online sellers for sure!

March 12, 2021

Much obliged to you, Maine Guitars, We are excited that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Our team is consistently reachable to serve you in every potential manner.

Continuously don't hesitate to connect with us.