eBay Marketplace Integration

eBay Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Effortlessly sell on eBay to improvise sales

Coffee Drinkers Gifts

Very good app. Makes the Ebay integration process really easy, in fact I had some issues importing products and an agent instantly message me to help me (leterally do it for you're a beginner like me). So to me, 5 stars !

Hello Coffee Drinkers Gifts,

Apologies for the inconvenience that you have faced but we appreciate you for the cooperation.

Thank you for giving us another chance and showing your trust. We are happy to see you with us.

SIBEREON

This app is very good to publish goods on eBay. If I have any questions, I write to the support team. They are very good and helpful: answer very fast and always online.

Hello SIBEREON ,

Thank you for appreciating us.

As we provide the 24*7 support , always feel free to reach out to us.

foryouhappyshops

I used this app to integrate my product with ebay. It helped me a lot. And, support team and development analyst are very helpful.

Hello foryouhappyshops,

Your contribution always matters to us. Stay connected with us and always raise your queries. It will make us more confident to help you to sell on eBay marketplace.

Regards,
Team CedCommerce.

Bored of Southsea

Very good, team are very responsive and help you with any questions or problems you may have! would recommend!

Hey, Bored of Southsea,

Thank you for your appreciation. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

We always try to provide instant support to our clients and we try to make them expert so that they can solve their concern in future without anyone's help.

Thanks !!

Interscope Asset Recovery Zone

Good functionality and customization options. Tech and customer support is excellent. They respond quickly and efficiently and they do a good job of communicating in laymen's terms so you don't have to be an expert to understand. Highly recommended!

Hello Interscope Asset Recovery Zone,

Thank you for giving the valuable time to write this review.

We also appreciate that you explored yourself with the app properly and you have found wonderful features of the app like bulk uploads, custom inventory management, profiling, templates etc.

Stay connected with us in this way, we are always here to help you infinitely.

Thanks!

Divasflairboutique,LLC

Great App with great tools to work with.Easy to understand and great staffs to help me with my concerns.Highly recommended.

March 13, 2020

It is a pleasure serving you. We are happy to see that the integration app helped your business to start with ebay marketplace with less effort.

We are always here to assist you with 24*7 availability.

Stay connected with us !

Cadeausympa

Personne très à l'écoute de mes besoins et qui me fait gagner beaucoup de temps pour démarrer.
Merci beaucoup

Bonjour Cadeausympa,

Lorsque le client se connecte avec nous, notre équipe d'assistance commence à les suivre afin qu'ils se sentent à l'aise avec l'application ainsi qu'avec le marché ebay. Comme eBay est un marché très vaste et populaire, nous essayons d'aider les vendeurs en conséquence. L'équipe d'assistance toujours disponible pour vous aider, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter.

Vilbury London

I really like the app, it's easy to use and has a simple set up. Templates help a lot with automation, and the support is really great. All problems are responded to quickly and effectively. Great app!

March 13, 2020

Thank you Vilbury London for giving the precious time to write the review for us here.

Happy to see that you find the template section very helpful and you explore yourself with the app very well.

The automation plays important role to reduce the manual work & time. Template & profile section helps to customize the products in bulk.

The category template help you to manage the category mapping in bulk and through this you can provide additional information to your products on eBay that improve the search results on eBay as well as grow your sales.

Stay connected!!

yogyfitness

Une service au top qui m'a énormément aidé je vous recommande cette application et leur service client

February 3, 2020

Bonjour yogyfitness,

Merci beaucoup pour votre appréciation. Nous sommes également ravis de vous servir. Nous apprécions vraiment que vous soyez un client fidèle et que vous nous aidiez à partager notre opinion sur nous.

Nous sommes toujours là pour vous aider!

Atrade-AT

This app provider provides very good support. The app is very well suited to sell products on ebay in the simplest way

February 3, 2020

Hello Atrade-AT,

You have always taken the time to learn about the application. Thank you very much for your positive comments and good vibes.

Stay connected !!