QuickBooks Online Sync

QuickBooks Online Sync

From $139/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
July 3, 2019

Vinayak was a great help. The app works well! Instructions provided were very detailed and helpful. We are appreciative of the help.

Superior Image Car Care
Time spent using app: 35 minutes
July 3, 2019

I am really happy with the customer support that Vinayak helps me every occasion I need help. The application help you by saving time on data entry.

Fair & White
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited September 5, 2019

From day one, the support we received has been outstanding. Every support person we've worked with has been patient, extremely calm, friendly, and has come up with solutions to our requests and support needs. The Unify program works well for us...the support behind Unify is excellent.

Elecraft
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 20, 2019

Vinayak was very helpful correcting out Unify issue. He provided quick and excellent service. Will definitely reach out to him in the future .

Top Hats and Under That
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited June 19, 2019

Himanshu was very helpful and answered all of my questions. He helped our inventory sync properly and updated our store

Kissui
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
Edited June 18, 2019

Great app ! This helps us save time and support by Mudasir Zahoor Mir is top notch! Will continue using the app.

THank you.

EDO Performance
Time spent using app: About 7 years
June 11, 2019

Vinayak was great! He was so helpful and worked for hours on solving an issue. As far as customer service goes, I am very pleased!

Crowd Control Warehouse
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 5, 2019

Vinayak was very helpful to solve my problem with integrating from Amazon to Quickbooks. I would recommend this app.

Motherlove Herbal Company
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 4, 2019

Very Helpful and Supportive. I contacted Vinayak and he helped me to solve the problem we had with our company store.

Over EZ
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 4, 2019

We currently seem to be having a number of problems. The staff has been helpful in correcting our problems, and Himanshu Patil was very nice and very helpful today.

Cosmetic Alchemy