QuickBooks Desktop Sync

QuickBooks Desktop Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Accounting, Orders, Inventory and Fees with QuickBooks

TruBeef | TruOrganicBeef.com

Nikhlesh Verma, our Webgility Expert is amazing!!! He is very knowledgeable regarding inventory sync in QBO, Shopify, Webgility. He is very patient, accommodating & beyond helpful. A great asset to Webgility.

Pedal Commander

Do not Buy Desktop version Always glitches. Program Stops its own and not sync hours and hours ..Engineer team needs to work on it. Technical Support response so late they are in INDIA

Thrashin Supply

Palash was really easy to work with, and he was incredibly patient. Setting up Webgility was a lot easier than I expected it to be and I am looking forward to having all of our systems streamlined together.
Thank you, Palash!

TROPHY ROOM STORE

The Webgility support team has been extremely helpful every time I have had to reach out to them. My most recent experience was working with Nikhlesh. He was very helpful in resolving my issue with syncing Shopify with Webgility and Quickbooks. Niklesh was very pleasant to deal with and took the necessary time to make sure I understood how to use the program and resolve any future issues. I really appreciate his excellent customer service.

Discount Work Gear

Nikhlesh was great to work with! WE had an issue a with shipping and he fixed it for us ASAP! Thank you Nikhlesh! :)

Parallel Eyewear

Palash was very helpful to us in setting up. Palash spent three sessions with us and was very patient with our lack of program savvy.

Ticon Industries

So Far, so good! We are currently working on a rather complicated integration and Palash and the crew over at Webgility have been great. Looking forward to completing the implementation and getting everything running. The Amazon, Shopify, and 3dCart integration have been easy and seemless. Everything has been sync'ing up and passing data very well.

Button Down SF

Support and setup has been great. Webgility has been a total time saver also for our business. Nikhlesh in support helped me get my system up and running on our new computer..no problem! Webgility connect my Shopify site and Quickbooks together saving us again...time! Awesome product and support!
Thank you! Wb

SportEAR

Palash was very knowledgeable and helpful. I asked a lot of questions and he was patient with all of them. Looking forward to working with him moving forward

Contours Pret a Porter

I have used this application for a number of years, and the time saved, and excellent, ongoing support are very much appreciated. We recently changed from Quickbooks Enterprise, to Quickbooks Desktop Pro, and the integration was simple, thanks to the excellent support. Great product, and even better support.