QuickBooks Online Sync

QuickBooks Online Sync

From $139/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
February 17, 2015

This application is extremely user friendly! It has streamlined our web sales and has DRASTICALLY cut down on data entry. We run a large operation and use Quickbooks as our primary internal system and we were manually entering every web order until I happened upon this amazing application! Super fast and easy setup - and I am not the official tech dept :)

Mary Square
Time spent using app: About 5 years
January 9, 2015

The technical support services were exemplary! I could not be more pleased! I needed additional assistance, and was very pleased to be connected a second time to my person of choice, Mr. Himanshu Patil. He was FANTASTIC! Thanks, EEC!!!

La Tuning
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
Edited January 21, 2020

I'm speechless. Thrilled everyday to be using this app. The best customer service I've experienced. The friendly and most capable people will be taking care of me like Shekhar.

01/21/2020 Once again Shekhar came to my rescue and helped me fix the issue I was having.

Red Boar Chain & Fastener Call 208-597-3500
Time spent using app: About 5 years
December 10, 2014

Paying for integration, it's slowly getting there. To download the desktop version and try to use it is next to impossible.

Battle Beaver Customs
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 7, 2014

I was terrified of migrating from Magento to Shopify since ECC handles all of my middleware communication. Yet, to my pleasant surprise, the changeover was painless. Webgility even gave me a couple of weeks on the new subscription for free so I could make sure everything was crossing over correctly.
One caveat, ECC uses slightly different language than QB, so sometimes initial mapping can be somewhat less than intuitive.
I also want to say their tech team is awesome. In the 2-3 years since we started with ECC, I have probably only talked to a few different techs. They always solve the problem, and will even remote-in to fix tricky issues.

Smith Teamaker
Time spent using app: Over 7 years
November 3, 2014

I see Webgility / eCC's potential to make our life so much easier, but we've had a very difficult integration with Etsy, which has delayed launch significantly. Overall, though, it solves a series of problems we previously had no fix for around ecommerce, QB sales orders and inventory management.

Pros: we're able to post incoming shopify orders directly to QB -- with inventory auto-deducted -- w/out having to hand-enter sales orders. That is wonderful!

Great customer service and support portal.

Decent shipping portal.

Cons: while Etsy integration was promised to us, it has yet to fully work: variants don't map to QB inventory.

Shipping portal could use some more user-friendly tightening to the GUI / default settings.

Sales tax needs regional codes for in-state taxes -- this would make our life so much easier!

Alchemy Goods
Time spent using app: About 8 years
October 8, 2014

We just started using this but I can already tell ECC is going to make our lives much easier!

Soloshot
Time spent using app: 16 days
October 7, 2014

eCC is perfect for our shop - integrates with Quickbooks easily for Shopify, Amazon, and Etsy. The scheduler has been perfect for our store to keep our QB files up to date without constant monitoring. Their support service is the best, as they promptly handle and all issues to satisfaction.

Boottique
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 24, 2014

Great app that links my shopify POS site to QuickBooks. Webgility even provided the necessary support to get everything linked and working. The only negative that I have found is they do not handle discounts from Shopify correctly when the orders are posted to QuicBooks.

Masano Outfitters
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 22, 2014

We vetted several different integration options for our Shopify storefronts. We needed something that supported Authorize.net and Avalara with seamless connectivity to our Quickbooks master file. We chose eCC because of the exhaustive customization and integration options that the program allows. In the 3 months since we've implemented eCC, we've actually found a couple integration options that were not in the program. However, the support and development team are VERY responsive and open to development requests. The implementation of eCC has allowed us to automate and synchronize inventory, fulfillment, and accounting. We've been very pleased with the cost and time-saving results!

POW Gloves