QuickBooks Online Sync

QuickBooks Online Sync

From $139/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
Edited September 23, 2019

This software has made it very easy to export all my orders into QB and update my inventory. The tech support guys are amazing when you do have issues. Very patient and kind.

me4kidz
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
May 8, 2015

Great customer service. I have a custom store configured for retail and wholesale which required a bit of work to get ECC properly connected. Suyash from ECC's support was great at walking me through the process to do so. Everything is posting nicely to Quickbooks and saving a heap of time.

Komo Koa Jewelry
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 8, 2015

Very easy to install, set up, and use for shopify to quickbooks updating / syncing. We love it saves us time and eliminates transfer errors! No brainer for what we are doing.

EZ Anchor Products
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
April 9, 2015

This application is not ready for Shopify POS. It cannot properly report to Quickbooks when an order has been refunded, nor can it handle transactions with split payments. It also cannot use Sales Tax Groups. These issues have created a mess of my Quickbooks file. Their tech support is friendly but can't overcome the weaknesses in the application.

Podium Sports Group
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
April 3, 2015

So easy to use and set up and support was excellent!!! Thank you for helping me get this up and running.

Laura of Pembroke
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
March 25, 2015

I had a wonderful experience with your customer service / development team. Suyash and Pritesh solved a really challenging problem expeditiously, thoroughly and professionally. When they realized after awhile on the phone with me yesterday that it would take some extra work to solve, they worked on their own (and even with developers at Shopify!) to solve the problem so that today's call only took 15 minutes and I magically have everything I need again! The software has been huge in helping me manage and grow my small e-commerce business and I have been, and will continue to, recommend it widely. Thank you, Suyash and Pritesh!

Nisolo
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 25, 2015

Great app. Helps save so much time from having to manually enter transactions. A lot of options to choose from to customize transactions.

Only wish there was a way to import transaction fees.

Autoslide of America
Time spent using app: About 6 years
Edited December 14, 2015

eCC saves us from hours and hours of boring, time-sucking manual data-entry.
On top of that, their support team is phenomenal. When we had questions regarding set-up, their support team was there to offer immediate help. They are extremely knowledgeable, patient, and quick to help.
THANKS FOR HELPING TEAM SWRVE!

Swrve
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited May 1, 2020

Just got off the phone with Kanishk. He was extremely helpful in fixing the issue that we have been having. Even though it took some time, overall the experience was excellent.

Bonjour Petit
Time spent using app: Almost 7 years
Edited February 25, 2015

Amazing company. Amazing software. Saved me hours of manual transactions and they go out of their way to help and even customize your program if possible.

Geek Alliance