QuickBooks Desktop Sync

QuickBooks Desktop Sync

by Webgility, Inc.

Sync Accounting, Orders, Inventory and Fees with QuickBooks

Robin's El Dorado

Himanshu Patil helped us figure out sales tax issues, import Quick Books sales and was very helpful through out the entire process. Thank you!

Claire Burke Home Fragrance

Customer service was awesome. Nikhlesh was very helpful and I got everything resolved. Webgility online is connected to Quickbooks.

Leanis on Fort Myers Beach

Been using Quickbooks POS with webgility for almost 1 year now. We have had excellent customers service and help any time we have questions! Thank you!

Jackson Hole Spirits and Spice

Kanishk has gone up and beyond helping us with the issue. He noticed that we needed to be upgraded. He was very kind and willing to explain thing until we fully understood the process.

Savage Enterprises

Himanshu is very helpful, Thank you for your amazing support and for the tips and tricks of downloading order and posting to Qucik Books, really appreciate it!..

TruBeef | TruOrganicBeef.com

Nikhlesh Verma, our Webgility Expert is amazing!!! He is very knowledgeable regarding inventory sync in QBO, Shopify, Webgility. He is very patient, accommodating & beyond helpful. A great asset to Webgility.

Pedal Commander

Do not Buy Desktop version Always glitches. Program Stops its own and not sync hours and hours ..Engineer team needs to work on it. Technical Support response so late they are in INDIA

Thrashin Supply

Palash was really easy to work with, and he was incredibly patient. Setting up Webgility was a lot easier than I expected it to be and I am looking forward to having all of our systems streamlined together.
Thank you, Palash!

TROPHY ROOM STORE

The Webgility support team has been extremely helpful every time I have had to reach out to them. My most recent experience was working with Nikhlesh. He was very helpful in resolving my issue with syncing Shopify with Webgility and Quickbooks. Niklesh was very pleasant to deal with and took the necessary time to make sure I understood how to use the program and resolve any future issues. I really appreciate his excellent customer service.

Discount Work Gear

Nikhlesh was great to work with! WE had an issue a with shipping and he fixed it for us ASAP! Thank you Nikhlesh! :)