Edit Order by Cleverific

Improve customer experience with better order editing

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Comprehensive order editing and automation for Shopify

The Cornish Bed Company

Cleverific has become the bedrock of our business operations since we migrated to Shopify. Dealing with Laura, Andrew and the team has been the biggest joy. Nothing is too much trouble and work gets done quickly, accurately and most importantly with a CAN DO attitude. I honestly don't think we would be on Shopify if not for Cleverific due to the complexity of our business processing and how easy things have been made thanks to Edit Order by Cleverific. I only wish the team was in the UK so I could take them our often to thank them in person! Thank you!!! Sincerely. Ivanna

LEAN BENTO À LA CARTE MENU

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 5 years

We used this app to help edit our orders whenever customers send in their requests. We love the “send payment” feature especially when we have created the order and require a prepayment from
our customers. Customer service is friendly and responsive, all in all a great app with good support.

310 Nutrition

This app has the best user experience of any edit order app I have used thus far. I use this app to edit orders due to OOS items or back order issues. Edit Order by Cleverific's 'advanced mode" makes it easy to adjust pricing, discounts, and even adjust which kind of notifications customers get. If you have edit order needs that native edit from shopify cannot manipulate GET THIS APP!

FFS Beauty

Time spent using app About 2 years

Edit Order is absolutely fundamental to our workflow. It just works, cant recall a single issue. Obviosuly Shopify should handle this natively, but that applies to about a 1000 other things, once you accept it doesnt - just install Edit Order and get on with running your store

Hitch

I run e-comm ops for multiple clients and I always suggest they install Edit Order by Cleverific. It gives the power and control back to your customer service team to edit and invoice for add-on products, shipping etc as well as correct mistakes made at checkout. It even allows you to edit orders older than 60 days, which other Edit tools built into Shopify do not. I couldn't imagine running a store without this.

Fungoal

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 23 hours

He provided very speedy support to me, who lives on the other side of the globe.
Thank you very much.

SUITS OUTLETS

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We've been using this app for 2 years. It's a great app and the customer service is very responsive. Thank you for all your help.

Alegria Shoes

Time spent using app About 4 years

This app works great with specific processes we have for our store when processing our exchanges. We had some default app settings that didn't work with our intentions, reached out to their customer service and was assisted in a quick responsive matter. They were able to custom modify some of our settings through their backend that was exactly what we needed. Very satisfied with using this app, I would recommend giving it a try.

VPA Australia

Location Australia

The app worked really well for our flows. Had an issue once and customer support was really quick in responding. Laura who assisted us was very accommodating.

Shelter Market

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is great for making quick changes to orders in a compliant manner. When we encountered an error with the service, their client care team worked expeditiously to resolve the situation, and check in with us later to see how things were going. Thanks kindly!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23