Edit Order by Cleverific

Advanced order editing, automation, and management

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.
Comprehensive order editing and automation for Shopify

Superfeast

Really amazing and speedy support and a great app for anyone with a Shopify store. So annoying how most of these functions aren't native to Shopify, but these guys make life a lot easier. Thank you!!

Petermanning

Great app, saves us a lot of manual inventory adjusting, and it looks professional - rather then pen and paper method of editing invoices!

Slopperstopper Com

Great service and super helpful

Tokullectibles

Found it pretty useful the one time I needed it. It "uncancelled" an order and created a new one with a similar order number and captured payment. Couldn't bring myself to pay monthly for it though as that use case was a one-off for me.

Really should be built into shopify, but if you need the functionality, I wouldn't hesitate to grab it.

Everpride

Excellente App.
I was having issues with a few of my orders and with this app it was resolved within 5 minutes.
Customer service replied very quickly and went the extra mile to help me resolve this rapidly.

I definitely would recommend this to people who have Shopify stores.

Sell4profituk

We use Edit Order on our wholesale watches & jewellery website www.sell4profit.co.uk this app is excellent in many ways,

1. You can edit orders easily in case any out of stock items for any order
2. The customer gets updated that we have made changes
3. Refunded amount goes straight back to your customer's bank account
4. Saves hours of manually admin work you would need to do if you did not have this app
5. Easy and reliable app

Overal this is the most useful app for updating out of stock orders, simply the best

Sell4profit LTD

Picturekeeper Com

Great app and support so far. It does what it promises and does it well. Looking forward to more advanced features as the app grows.

Gymandfitness Au

Great app and crucial part of our business workflow now!

Japanny

Quite handy. Especially looking forward to the upcoming additional payment request feature. Helpful customer support as well. :) Highly recommended.

Southern Exposure Seed Exchange Wholesale

We've been using this app for over a year, and it's very useful for our business. The developers have been very responsive to our questions, also.