Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Edit customer orders & send payment requests in Shopify

Vetrax Store

2 issues why we have to switch and cannot use Edit Orders further:
1. Edit Orders doesn't carry over the payment history from the original cancelled order. This makes it impossible to integrate with QuickBooks because the integration tool we use pulls in the transaction based on the payment method.
2. The sales tax tables in Edit Orders must be incorrect or not up-to-date. On one of our edited orders the initial Shopify order charged the customer one tax rate, then when Edit Orders revised the order, it overrode the tax rate charged the customer, which resulted in us getting paid out less than we should have from Shopify and our sales tax liability reports to be inaccurate and cause a manual adjustment to be necessary.

Mrmuffinstrains

Our business includes lots of pre-orders for product before it gets manufactured.... as a result, lots of our orders need to be modified for changes and additions requested by our customer. In using Shopify, once the order is entered - that's it. Edit Orders allows us the flexibility we need to effectively use Shopify as our ecommerce and POS platform.

I have found them to be thoughtful and responsive, and recommend this application without reservation.

Oppermannlondon

Essential to editing orders, and a great app with great service. Thanks!

Screaming Owl

This app is the best way to handle the 100% necessary task of editing customers orders. We have dozens of orders every day where the customer entered the wrong size, color, quantity, or even want to switch products. Without this app, you have to cancel the order and deal with the refund, then get the customer to reorder, etc., etc.

Some people have complained about this app but what they don't realize is that this is the only way to edit orders. There is no built-in functionality to edit orders in Shopify. The Edit Order app is the best solution available currently.

Finally, the tech support is excellent. Any issue we've had (we have a very large product count), they've been immediately responsive and got us going again.
5 Stars - highly recommended.

Subliworks

I installed it to edit one order. It cancelled the first order, and created a new order. They are now both showing in my stats. My payments will now not balance with my shopify stats the way this is set up. Very bad.

Lotus Collections

If I could give no stars, I would, as a business owner we don't need unnecessary costs ! THIS IS A PAID APP, and should work for SHOPIFY customers! Total waste of time, the "edit order" is completely misleading, instead of editing it creates a new order, the same thing that can be done on your own. I tried to edit an order but instead have 2 duplicate orders that I still have to cancel. I also reached out to customer service for additional help, perhaps I was doing something wrong, but instead I was told how Shopify does not allow certain permissions for the app. App developers should find a different target customer base that this would work for!!!!

Changeme 1234

Must have for any Shopify store!

Jensen Bros

This makes exchanging products a lot easier.

Autotype

Useful app! I was hesitant to install because of some of the reviews I read so I gave them a call. Customer service was quick to respond and very thorough in answering my questions and even walked me through settings recommended for my store. Great! Would recommend!

Update: After 6 months, this app has been a critical need for our store and the ability to send payment requests have been a true time saver and the ability to reorder line items when we add products is a true bonus!

Creative Lami

This app is great. It allows us to edit the orders, create orders, refund to credit card or paypal immedietly, shows the remain available inventory.

Simply, it allows us to provide a great customer services especially if they have to exchange, refund, edit, special discount, new order, add products that are not available online,

The only one thing that need to be fixed is the discount. We prefare to chose either (amount) or (percentsge) so it make the calculation pased on.

Keep on the good work.