Edit Order by Cleverific

Improve customer experience with better order editing

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Comprehensive order editing and automation for Shopify

The Dry Eye Shop

Relatively early days for us using this app but it's working beautifully for our needs thus far (with really no change to default settings) and I REALLY appreciate it. We have a very maintenance-intensive customer base, with frequent phone calls for order modifications, so having something like this was quite necessary. I was surprised and pleased to find how seamlessly it works with ShipStation! First order I edited, I checked to see and yes, the original disappeared and the new order appeared in ShipStation pretty much immediately. - From the spot checking I have done, it's doing great with inventory adjustments. That's crucial for us as we have very closely managed stock due to chronic industry shortages. - I have not used their support much at all but when I first downloaded it and was looking for a feature that was in beta if I remember right, they were very kind about immediately activating it for me so that I could get started. I will probably post more when we've used it for awhile and have done more staff training on it.

Jittery Joes

Time spent using app About 2 months

The customer support for this app has been quick, responsive, and friendly.

We've learned a few things the hard way in regards to how the app impacts our accounting and shipping:

- Even though it's nice to have order numbers preserved with a suffix, we had to turn that function OFF because the order number with suffix was not getting passed to our fulfillment program or our data reporting app. It was sending a different order number that was not showing up in the Shopify admin. This was creating a confusing mess that was time consuming to parse out. SOLUTION = Uncheck that setting. The canceled and new order won't be related by order number, but now we just write a note in the new order note to link the new order number back to the old order number.

- The default setting in the app is to preserve the timestamp of the original order on the new order so the canceled and new order will show up together in the order feed. Again, this seemed like a great feature, but we also had to turn that function OFF because Shopify was using the timestamp date for monthly financial reports, while our data reporting app was using the actual date of creation for the new order. This created problems on the accounting side if an order was created in one month, but edited in a different month. SOLUTION = uncheck that setting as well.

I'm still giving 5 stars because if you have the settings right for your needs, the app works really well and helps provide flexibility that we wouldn't have otherwise. Plus, the support has been amazing and they've even made some changes based on our requests.

Vintageleatherbagco

Really helpful app. Reliable and saves a lot of time.

Makeupmania Com

Great customer service and support! Thank you! :)

Murphy Mcgonigals Magical Music Motley

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I have a relatively new store and have been using Edit Order for about a month now. I love it! It really does make the process of editing an order much easier. I especially like the notes it automatically adds to the order fulfillment screens in Shopify which make it great for keeping track of what edits were done to an order.

Also, support by the developer has been terrific so far. They quickly responded and clearly explained several points that this Shopify newbie didn't quite understand, even offering advice on how to get accurate sales data reports from Shopify.

I highly recommend this app!

Superfeast

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Really amazing and speedy support and a great app for anyone with a Shopify store. So annoying how most of these functions aren't native to Shopify, but these guys make life a lot easier. Thank you!!

Petermanning

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app, saves us a lot of manual inventory adjusting, and it looks professional - rather then pen and paper method of editing invoices!

Slopperstopper Com

Great service and super helpful

Tokullectibles

Found it pretty useful the one time I needed it. It "uncancelled" an order and created a new one with a similar order number and captured payment. Couldn't bring myself to pay monthly for it though as that use case was a one-off for me.

Really should be built into shopify, but if you need the functionality, I wouldn't hesitate to grab it.

Everpride

Excellente App.
I was having issues with a few of my orders and with this app it was resolved within 5 minutes.
Customer service replied very quickly and went the extra mile to help me resolve this rapidly.

I definitely would recommend this to people who have Shopify stores.