Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Edit customer orders & send payment requests in Shopify

Bullgooseshaving

The app caused more problems than it solved. Rather than editing an order, it actually created an additional order. Both orders wind up in the shipping que which just creates an opportunity to screw up...especially since they are not consecutive orders. In addition to this headache, both orders show up in your daily revenue even though the original order was refunded. It totally screws up accounting. Do not install!!

Swiss Barefoot Company

Phenomenal piece of software - they will even add a feature I requested "just for me"; extremely strong recommend - Philipp, Co-Founder at www.FYF.io

Ojai Valley Farmstand

I read several reviews about the developers abandoning the app, but it seems that it has been bought by another group now. I have been in touch with them, about starting to use the app with our store, and I have to give them a 5 for great customer service. Very helpful prompt replies to emails, and willingness to consider the unique needs of my store as they continue to develop and improve the app.

La Vie 2

DO NOT INSTALL -- the developers have abandoned this app and support emails are bouncing back. Shopify needs to remove this from the app store immediately.

QALO

Works great WHEN IT WORKS. Looking to see what we can find in the way of alternatives because we are beginning to question its reliability. Its currently (and it has done this a couple of times the last few months) not loaded at all.

And customer support is IMPOSSIBLE to get a hold of.

Soap Artisan

Was awesome while working .... for no reason it has stopped working and the page won't load.

Previous emails on another issue have gone unanswered.

Distil Union

Love this app, but now it's not loading... As other reviews have said your support is terrible as multiple questions I've had are still unanswered. I figured those out myself but now that the program simply isn't working I'm at a loss.

Update: It seems that they have added a Helpdesk software! The app is truly wonderful! Shopify should take note. Now that their support is improving things are perfect!

BLACKPANTS WORKWEAR

Edit Order is an amazing app.
Blackpants Workwear sells hairdressing and beauty uniforms and without Edit Order we would not have been able to choose Shopify as an e-commerce platform.
It makes it possible to process phone orders for existing customers and exchange products for sizes or styles easily.
Support is great and they are always up for suggestions on new features.

Culture Japan Store

This app was working great!
But now is broke and no answer from support - looks like from the reviews that I'm not the only one.

Incrediwear Braces and Apparel

I had to delete this app also! It was working, now it is not! No valid support obvious.