Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Automation for promos & bundle fulfillment + advanced editing

Jensen Bros

This makes exchanging products a lot easier.

Autotype

Useful app! I was hesitant to install because of some of the reviews I read so I gave them a call. Customer service was quick to respond and very thorough in answering my questions and even walked me through settings recommended for my store. Great! Would recommend!

Update: After 6 months, this app has been a critical need for our store and the ability to send payment requests have been a true time saver and the ability to reorder line items when we add products is a true bonus!

Creative Lami

This app is great. It allows us to edit the orders, create orders, refund to credit card or paypal immedietly, shows the remain available inventory.

Simply, it allows us to provide a great customer services especially if they have to exchange, refund, edit, special discount, new order, add products that are not available online,

The only one thing that need to be fixed is the discount. We prefare to chose either (amount) or (percentsge) so it make the calculation pased on.

Keep on the good work.

A Grade Hydroponics 2

This app has totally screwed up our daily numbers. Duplication of edited orders, payments and fulfilment that can't be edited to reflect the date of transaction. Customer support is terrible.

Knitted Belle

Did not work well for us. Every time we edited an order, it screwed up our Shopify sales numbers. Started noticing inventory issues created after editing orders with those specific items (inventory would be wrong). Not sure what was going on. Don't have time to mess with it. It is making more work for us than it is worth.

Support said there is no way to get around the sales numbers being wrong after editing an order. I use those numbers for lots of things, and hate that this app screwed them up.

Project Repat

We had 2 small issues after there was an upgrade to the Edit Order App. Drew assisted us efficiently and was extremely friendly. Great customer service!

My Hairprint

This app... what can I say besides we wouldn't be able to run our store without it! It's hard to believe Shopify doesn't have this functionality, but thank whatever god you pray to that this app exists. You won't be disappointed!

Kendall Hartcraft

Support isnt quick and when customers placed orders, we needed to be able to adjust the shipping. Well it doesn't tell you if you have to charge shipping costs separate or if it does thru the system because no credit card info was given to us to run the remaining balance. It really has hiccups in the system, it wasn't was for us at all.

Barley Bones

Easy to use! Adds some much needed functionality!

Black Tie Gift Shop

This is a great app, just overpriced.