Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Edit customer orders & send payment requests in Shopify

A Grade Hydroponics 2

This app has totally screwed up our daily numbers. Duplication of edited orders, payments and fulfilment that can't be edited to reflect the date of transaction. Customer support is terrible.

Knitted Belle

Did not work well for us. Every time we edited an order, it screwed up our Shopify sales numbers. Started noticing inventory issues created after editing orders with those specific items (inventory would be wrong). Not sure what was going on. Don't have time to mess with it. It is making more work for us than it is worth.

Support said there is no way to get around the sales numbers being wrong after editing an order. I use those numbers for lots of things, and hate that this app screwed them up.

Project Repat

We had 2 small issues after there was an upgrade to the Edit Order App. Drew assisted us efficiently and was extremely friendly. Great customer service!

My Hairprint

This app... what can I say besides we wouldn't be able to run our store without it! It's hard to believe Shopify doesn't have this functionality, but thank whatever god you pray to that this app exists. You won't be disappointed!

Kendall Hartcraft

Support isnt quick and when customers placed orders, we needed to be able to adjust the shipping. Well it doesn't tell you if you have to charge shipping costs separate or if it does thru the system because no credit card info was given to us to run the remaining balance. It really has hiccups in the system, it wasn't was for us at all.

Barley Bones

Easy to use! Adds some much needed functionality!

Black Tie Gift Shop

This is a great app, just overpriced.

Pacific Pickle Works

Just started using the new Payment Requests feature and it greatly simplifies the process for upgrading orders that require additional money to be collected from the customer. Nice work Cleverific!

*****************************
This app is essential for providing customer service. We use it to process phone orders and exchanges. We also use it to make changes to orders for shipping changes or for when customers want to pick up locally. Great app! Well worth the $$.

Tatomerwines

It's great! This app makes my life easy. I couldn't run my business without it. Every type of business has it's own special needs, and Edit Order addresses that. Drew in support has been a great help anytime I've had questions.

Milk Eggs

tested... really not very functional. Makes it awfully confusing. And this could be issue with shopify vs with app developer.
All edited orders get duplicated. And all things about that order get duplicated, including status, payment, archive, etc.
Editing an archived order results in, another archived order. And no way to change shipping status or archive.