Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Automation for promos & bundle fulfillment + advanced editing

Waynedaltonparts

great app. really helps with the limitations of shopify. support is very responsive and actually cares when something doesn't work. definitely recommend.

Invigorated Water

Great customer service/support!
Thanks!!

Pike Place Fish

Love this app. Love the folks behind it. We use it to edit orders and are starting to use their latest feature, the ability to create orders. We have lots of phone orders and the Shopify experience does not let us add any properties, which is vital to our business. Edit Order has given us a UI that works. In addition, we had a question and they got back to us right away and were really open to hearing our use cases to make their product better.

Cordeze

1 star because the app will duplicate your sale for the order you edit by cancelling the original order and creating a new order. This would be ok if the sales figures were adjusted too but Shopify's reports do not reflect the correct sales total after the edit. Also, once Edit Order creates a duplicate order in Shopify, there are no options to correct the sales figures or reverse the "cancel" status on your original order.
YOU NEED TO KNOW - I learned the hard way that the actual sale and money transfer remains attached to the original order even though Edit Order cancels it. What an accounting mess this app creates!!

Dolls So Real Inc

I would love to give "Edit Order" a five star rating. The theory of the app is fantastic and my company could really use it. However, I was told that the ability to accept payments would be enabled shortly after I signed up. 1 1/2 months later, still not available but still be charged for the app. I am going to remove the app until they get the payment option on board. After reading other reviews, I now worry about the taxes, etc too. Perhaps just a few more glitches to work out for what could be a wonderful thing for my company

Vetrax Store

2 issues why we have to switch and cannot use Edit Orders further:
1. Edit Orders doesn't carry over the payment history from the original cancelled order. This makes it impossible to integrate with QuickBooks because the integration tool we use pulls in the transaction based on the payment method.
2. The sales tax tables in Edit Orders must be incorrect or not up-to-date. On one of our edited orders the initial Shopify order charged the customer one tax rate, then when Edit Orders revised the order, it overrode the tax rate charged the customer, which resulted in us getting paid out less than we should have from Shopify and our sales tax liability reports to be inaccurate and cause a manual adjustment to be necessary.

Mrmuffinstrains

Our business includes lots of pre-orders for product before it gets manufactured.... as a result, lots of our orders need to be modified for changes and additions requested by our customer. In using Shopify, once the order is entered - that's it. Edit Orders allows us the flexibility we need to effectively use Shopify as our ecommerce and POS platform.

I have found them to be thoughtful and responsive, and recommend this application without reservation.

Oppermannlondon

Essential to editing orders, and a great app with great service. Thanks!

Screaming Owl

This app is the best way to handle the 100% necessary task of editing customers orders. We have dozens of orders every day where the customer entered the wrong size, color, quantity, or even want to switch products. Without this app, you have to cancel the order and deal with the refund, then get the customer to reorder, etc., etc.

Some people have complained about this app but what they don't realize is that this is the only way to edit orders. There is no built-in functionality to edit orders in Shopify. The Edit Order app is the best solution available currently.

Finally, the tech support is excellent. Any issue we've had (we have a very large product count), they've been immediately responsive and got us going again.
5 Stars - highly recommended.

Subliworks

I installed it to edit one order. It cancelled the first order, and created a new order. They are now both showing in my stats. My payments will now not balance with my shopify stats the way this is set up. Very bad.