Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Automation for promos & bundle fulfillment + advanced editing

Pacific Pickle Works

Just started using the new Payment Requests feature and it greatly simplifies the process for upgrading orders that require additional money to be collected from the customer. Nice work Cleverific!

*****************************
This app is essential for providing customer service. We use it to process phone orders and exchanges. We also use it to make changes to orders for shipping changes or for when customers want to pick up locally. Great app! Well worth the $$.

Tatomerwines

It's great! This app makes my life easy. I couldn't run my business without it. Every type of business has it's own special needs, and Edit Order addresses that. Drew in support has been a great help anytime I've had questions.

Milk Eggs

tested... really not very functional. Makes it awfully confusing. And this could be issue with shopify vs with app developer.
All edited orders get duplicated. And all things about that order get duplicated, including status, payment, archive, etc.
Editing an archived order results in, another archived order. And no way to change shipping status or archive.

Bullgooseshaving

The app caused more problems than it solved. Rather than editing an order, it actually created an additional order. Both orders wind up in the shipping que which just creates an opportunity to screw up...especially since they are not consecutive orders. In addition to this headache, both orders show up in your daily revenue even though the original order was refunded. It totally screws up accounting. Do not install!!

Swiss Barefoot Company

Phenomenal piece of software - they will even add a feature I requested "just for me"; extremely strong recommend - Philipp, Co-Founder at www.FYF.io

Ojai Valley Farmstand

I read several reviews about the developers abandoning the app, but it seems that it has been bought by another group now. I have been in touch with them, about starting to use the app with our store, and I have to give them a 5 for great customer service. Very helpful prompt replies to emails, and willingness to consider the unique needs of my store as they continue to develop and improve the app.

La Vie 2

DO NOT INSTALL -- the developers have abandoned this app and support emails are bouncing back. Shopify needs to remove this from the app store immediately.

QALO

Works great WHEN IT WORKS. Looking to see what we can find in the way of alternatives because we are beginning to question its reliability. Its currently (and it has done this a couple of times the last few months) not loaded at all.

And customer support is IMPOSSIBLE to get a hold of.

Soap Artisan

Was awesome while working .... for no reason it has stopped working and the page won't load.

Previous emails on another issue have gone unanswered.

Distil Union

Love this app, but now it's not loading... As other reviews have said your support is terrible as multiple questions I've had are still unanswered. I figured those out myself but now that the program simply isn't working I'm at a loss.

Update: It seems that they have added a Helpdesk software! The app is truly wonderful! Shopify should take note. Now that their support is improving things are perfect!