Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Advanced order editing, management, and order automation

Fearless State

Have never had success with this app. The math never ends up right. Just opening an order to edit and it will say the customer owes some random amount... like 0.27 still due or silly numbers like that. I have had it installed for over a year but now that they want to charge for an app that doesn't work, time to uninstall.

Starfish Cove Baby Boutique

We have used this app and it is a very basic edit order application that did what it stated. It was free and we would use it a couple of times a months on average. But now they are charging $19/month which in my opinion is a rip off. So we deleted it.

Enumu

There is a change in management for this app and there is no communication ever since this app has been bought out by new management. Now, the new management has become greedy and started charging the basic stores as well a monthly fee of 19$. Sorry! I am un-installing this app as I will not pay so much monthly. Watch out for that May 3rd date as you will be charged from that date and it is no longer FREE.

UPDATE : Even when you approve the charge, this app is not working as it is unable to confirm the payment like others said. I had to use it for a couple of days until the trial period is over to fix a few things. In any case, I found Stitch labs app which costs a little more but it helps through inventory and does everything Edit order does and more.. Check it out. I am pretty thrilled to be testing it.

iSwimShop

The app is a nice idea, but AWFUL. Especially if you use other apps.

I use a shipping app to ship all my packages in. When you edit an order, it duplicates the order versus editing it. I was sending out duplicate packages to people due to the way this app works.

It does what it's supposed to do, but it will mess you up if you use shipping apps!

ALSO, this WILL skew your revenue and daily revenue. Since it creates a new order once you edit, Shopify reads it as a new order.

Not worth paying for.

Store

looking good so far, although, is it free or is it $19.99? i don't understand. i'm using STARTER plan.

Evaperated

This app used to be great, but now it will not allow me to uncancel an order anymore.

I've emailed support five times with ZERO response in three weeks time.

For something I am PAYING for, that is terrible customer service. VERY unhappy and will be canceling my app.

Postertext

I used this app when it was free, and thought it was great because it's a feature that SHOPIFY SHOULD ALREADY HAVE.

Now, the app is no longer free and requires a $19/mth payment which is plain robbery. This app is great but it is no way at all worth a recurring cost of $19 per month. It should rather be a one-time paid app for about $40.

WizardPatch™

Had this App for about 6 months, used it probably 3 times, just for address updates, now they want 19 bucks, man this app aint worth 19 bucks not in this life or the next...sorry but i wont be using it

JIFSY

Five stars are definitely less for this app, sometimes we need to throw in extra discount for a customer, so we just edit the order and reduce the price as orders are cash on delivery.

Secondly we also take manual order via WhatsApp, this app let us create orders on Shopify after we add customers manually.

Elite1FitGear - Elite Apparel for the Elite Athlete

This app is awesome. It addresses changes to orders after placed, exchange orders and returns. We uses to adjust our inventory manually which was very inconvenient. This solves so many problems and we are able to print mass invoices at one time with a custom look that is extremely easy to setup. I rarely write reviews, but this app deserves it. In addition, support has contacted us twice just to check in and make sure things are running smoothly. A+ all around.