Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Edit customer orders & send payment requests in Shopify

Tinykart

We've had a really great experience with Edit Order so far. Our customers make many special requests and it's essential that we have the ability to edit an order that's been taken.

Recently we ran into a feature conflct using Edit Order and they replied and resolved this issue within 24 hours. We'd highly recommend trying this app. Sincerely,

Joe

Co-founder
www.tinykart.com

itsmystore

One of the most intuitive user experiences in an app i have ever seen. Editing orders was never so easy. was blown away by the simplicity of it

Beauty Cafe

I'd give Edit Order 10 stars if I could. I couldn't function on Shopify if it wasn't for this App! Thanks for listening to the customers and fulfilling a need that so many of us had! Special thanks to Ryan for going above and beyond!!

Bento&co Pro

This app will save us hours of work every month on our BtoB store.
We can now add some products customers request after placing their order or modify shipping cost.

Every changes show up in our invoice template (made with Order Printer), so we don't need anymore to create an invoice manually.

Fatlace

Awesome so far! Would be great if credit cards could be charged directly through the app :)

TALLYBOOKDIRECT.com

Edit order is something we've all been waiting for. The only challenge is billing a customer for more than their credit card has been authorized but I understand why that is that way. Shopify did a great job creating this app as a result of listening to their customers.

Maria Black Jewellery

Absolutely what we've been looking for!

We have so several orders were people exchange/return some styles - and this app is perfect!

Orange Thyme

I am loving this! For me, I love that it will keep the order clean. If you add-on to an order, you no longer have to "remember" to add it later or make notes. This replaces the previous order with the new one. You collect money owed from the payment processing system you use, PP, invoice, ect. Love love love.

Morfars.dk

This is an amazing app - it adds key functionality, and in a elegant and rock solid way! The additional ADD ORDER functionality is over the top - simple and easy.

The Dairy

FINALLY!!!!!! I've been waiting for this app.

It's exactly what I've always wanted. If you find yourself needing to edit orders, than get this app!

It's nice and simple to use.