Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Automation for promos & bundle fulfillment + advanced editing

D&M Collectibles

Excellent concept and works well but the application lacks just a few key features.

One of those issues is being payment integration. If you add a product to an order, you have to manually process the order through your payment processor. It is an inconvenience to have to process the payment manually. When you add products to an order through this app, we need to be able to process the payment through here.

Another feature is when we modify an order, it cancels the order and creates another one. For example, we modify order number 20189, order 20189 is cancelled and the app creates a new order 20189-A. When we modify an order, we don't want the order cancelled and a new one created. It is an inconvenience to have to delete the order from the administrative dashboard.

One other thing to add, the application is a little confusing and is not as user-friendly as it could be. The changeable settings are a bit scattered across the screen. It should be cleaned up a bit to better understand the changes being made.

With these couple features, you have yourself a five star application.

LUNA Sandals

A well made app, however; what is the meaning if I can't charge customers' credit card automatically for an item I added to their order? Plus, it doesn't integrate well with RobinHQ app :( I hope Shopify will have a better solution for editing orders soon.

BraveHoods

This is a function that is sorely missing from Shopify's offerings. Thank you so much for making this free. I can't tell you how much this will help my business. Thank you again for a great app at a great price.

Red Hot Toys

Now FREE for basic stores.... That is just brilliant.

Tinykart

We've had a really great experience with Edit Order so far. Our customers make many special requests and it's essential that we have the ability to edit an order that's been taken.

Recently we ran into a feature conflct using Edit Order and they replied and resolved this issue within 24 hours. We'd highly recommend trying this app. Sincerely,

Joe

Co-founder
www.tinykart.com

itsmystore

One of the most intuitive user experiences in an app i have ever seen. Editing orders was never so easy. was blown away by the simplicity of it

Beauty Cafe

I'd give Edit Order 10 stars if I could. I couldn't function on Shopify if it wasn't for this App! Thanks for listening to the customers and fulfilling a need that so many of us had! Special thanks to Ryan for going above and beyond!!

Bento&co Pro

This app will save us hours of work every month on our BtoB store.
We can now add some products customers request after placing their order or modify shipping cost.

Every changes show up in our invoice template (made with Order Printer), so we don't need anymore to create an invoice manually.

Fatlace

Awesome so far! Would be great if credit cards could be charged directly through the app :)

TALLYBOOKDIRECT.com

Edit order is something we've all been waiting for. The only challenge is billing a customer for more than their credit card has been authorized but I understand why that is that way. Shopify did a great job creating this app as a result of listening to their customers.