Edit Order by Cleverific

Advanced order editing, automation, and management

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

Ojai Valley Farmstand

I read several reviews about the developers abandoning the app, but it seems that it has been bought by another group now. I have been in touch with them, about starting to use the app with our store, and I have to give them a 5 for great customer service. Very helpful prompt replies to emails, and willingness to consider the unique needs of my store as they continue to develop and improve the app.

La Vie 2

DO NOT INSTALL -- the developers have abandoned this app and support emails are bouncing back. Shopify needs to remove this from the app store immediately.

QALO

Works great WHEN IT WORKS. Looking to see what we can find in the way of alternatives because we are beginning to question its reliability. Its currently (and it has done this a couple of times the last few months) not loaded at all.

And customer support is IMPOSSIBLE to get a hold of.

Soap Artisan

Was awesome while working .... for no reason it has stopped working and the page won't load.

Previous emails on another issue have gone unanswered.

Distil Union

Love this app, but now it's not loading... As other reviews have said your support is terrible as multiple questions I've had are still unanswered. I figured those out myself but now that the program simply isn't working I'm at a loss.

Update: It seems that they have added a Helpdesk software! The app is truly wonderful! Shopify should take note. Now that their support is improving things are perfect!

BLACKPANTS WORKWEAR

Edit Order is an amazing app.
Blackpants Workwear sells hairdressing and beauty uniforms and without Edit Order we would not have been able to choose Shopify as an e-commerce platform.
It makes it possible to process phone orders for existing customers and exchange products for sizes or styles easily.
Support is great and they are always up for suggestions on new features.

Culture Japan Store

This app was working great!
But now is broke and no answer from support - looks like from the reviews that I'm not the only one.

Incrediwear Braces and Apparel

I had to delete this app also! It was working, now it is not! No valid support obvious.

Capitalbadges

Thoroughly recommend.

This app is an essential for us to run our business and it now works for us.

There are still a lot of improvements we would like but the good news is that communications with the new owners don't go into a black hole.
They are very responsive and inspire confidence that they are listening and really care about their customers. A refreshing change!

Flink

UPDATE:

A few days after I wrote the below review, Mike from Edit Order (new management) contacted me and sorted everything out. He quickly responded to all my emails and questions and even added some new functionality which helps us speed up the manual order process. Very happy with how this app works now.

---------------------

We're not even able to access this app anymore, even when we approve the charge of $19/month. No reply from the support desk.

This was once a great app at a very reasonable price and it's a shame that all the hard work Ryan (previous owner) put in has gone to waste. We will be looking elsewhere to create custom orders.