Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Automation for promos & bundle fulfillment + advanced editing

RepRap Warehouse

Very, very handy app. For features that should actually be built in but nonetheless they aren't. Excellent tech support (on the weekend) which is good for a entrepreneur running more than one business. Used minimum of my time and did most of the heavy lifting in the background then got back to me by email. Therefore I could review at MY convenience, unlike many support services (Microsoft?!) - thanks Mike

Vapeando Ando

Awesome app, it does exactly what it promises, quick and easy way to modify your orders! thank you

FitEyes eStore

The Edit Order app is essential to our store. We would be in big trouble without it. The recent improvements in this app make it even better.

We have about 2000 products in our store and the new version of the app loads very quickly.

The features keep getting better and better. And the last time I needed support, the response was fantastic. Keep up the good work, devs!

I highly recommend this app.

Elua

This is a very, very handy and well made app. We don't use every day but it's a lifesaver when someone changes their order or requires a custom line item.

Andrew Moorey, Co-Founder
Elua, a Global Hydration Company
"Better Water, Better Life!"
www.elua.com

CutCardStock

Great App! We use it almost everyday. Great option for when you need to add a custom item or when customer's call in to make a change to their order. Thank you for adding the custom product feature!

Amended Apparel

The app always works well when I need to use it. It's a handy tool to have when a customer needs to make a change on an order.

Pit Bull Gear

Awesome App. Does everything I need it to do and is always improving.

Shakuhachi

We can't live without Edit Order. With the amount of exchanges we handle its the only way we can edit a customers order.

Aurorashoeco

This is app is critical to our business. I use it several times per week. We are constantly receiving emails from customers that they need to change a size, or color, or style, or combine shipping, etc. etc. Without this app, I would have to cancel their order and rely on the customer to place a new order. A percentage of these situations would always result in a lost sale, but not anymore.

We also offer an option for a customer to send us their measurements & then we will determine their correct size. In this instance the customer checks out with a generic SKU (Style/Color/MeasureForSize). This app allows me to enter the size that we determine for the customer and select the correct SKU in order to keep our inventory in balance.

The app also helps me keep track of returns/exchanges.

I'm surprised that Shopify doesn't have this built into their product for everyone to use. It seems like a no-brainer home run.

I wish that it worked with my Shopify POS + I wish their was an option to send the customer a bill to capture additional funds when an 'edit order' results in an additional charge. (ex: a customer decides to change their order for a less expensive style to a more expensive style). As far as I know the app only allows you to issue refunds, and not request additional funds.

*Update after more than 2 years of using this plugin, I still rely on it multiple times per week.
-Edit Order now offers the functionality to request additional funds from a customer. This is an terrific enhancement. Thank you!
-I would still like to see the Edit Order functionality built into the POS software.

Emery Coffee: Shop Award Winning Roasters, Coffee Subscription

UPDATE - Change in management, change in support, and now charging basic stores the $19 fee? I'm out.

This app is a lifesaver and time reducer. We sell on several channels and manually enter orders often. This app makes it easy. We had a recent problem with the sync, first real issue, and it was resolved through live chat in minutes. The app is also constantly improving with each update.