Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Edit customer orders & send payment requests in Shopify

Triangl

Edit Order has been really stellar for our company. We have been using it differently - as a platform for our exchanges. Kinda complicates things haha.

However, the guys over at Edit Order have been really amazing, helping us out and doing little fixes so that we can make it work. The level of support is stellar!

Definitely would recommend!

Maria Black Jewellery

WE can't live without this app!

Local Bushel

This app is powerful, but unreliable. We've been using it several times a week for four months; expect the app to not be working for a day or so every month. The support team usually takes +1 day to respond to reports of downtime and fix the app.

Our shop really needs this functionality so I put up with it, but I wish someone else was doing this and doing a better job.

They also seem to be billing all users $19/month, whether or not your shop is on a basic subscription, so don't believe their description about their payment structure. Expect to have to request refunds if you install it expecting it to be free, though I'm not sure if anyone's successfully gotten a refund before.

Barbell Apparel

Decent functionality but $19/mo?

I only have to edit a few orders a month at most. Paying $6 everytime I need to edit it an order is ridiculous.

It's use is not without hassles, it essentially cancels the first order and creates a new one in the system.

I can do this manually, but it always causes a headache with our 3PL.

Band-Brand - Custom Band Merch - Buy & Sell Direct

Great app! I've been trying to find a way to capture past orders that were payed by check or cash, and this is all I needed. Thank you!

Zasttra.com

Good App to have, but guys, please respond to emails.

D&M Collectibles

Excellent concept and works well but the application lacks just a few key features.

One of those issues is being payment integration. If you add a product to an order, you have to manually process the order through your payment processor. It is an inconvenience to have to process the payment manually. When you add products to an order through this app, we need to be able to process the payment through here.

Another feature is when we modify an order, it cancels the order and creates another one. For example, we modify order number 20189, order 20189 is cancelled and the app creates a new order 20189-A. When we modify an order, we don't want the order cancelled and a new one created. It is an inconvenience to have to delete the order from the administrative dashboard.

One other thing to add, the application is a little confusing and is not as user-friendly as it could be. The changeable settings are a bit scattered across the screen. It should be cleaned up a bit to better understand the changes being made.

With these couple features, you have yourself a five star application.

LUNA Sandals

A well made app, however; what is the meaning if I can't charge customers' credit card automatically for an item I added to their order? Plus, it doesn't integrate well with RobinHQ app :( I hope Shopify will have a better solution for editing orders soon.

BraveHoods

This is a function that is sorely missing from Shopify's offerings. Thank you so much for making this free. I can't tell you how much this will help my business. Thank you again for a great app at a great price.

Red Hot Toys

Now FREE for basic stores.... That is just brilliant.