Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Automation for promos & bundle fulfillment + advanced editing

Evaperated

This app used to be great, but now it will not allow me to uncancel an order anymore.

I've emailed support five times with ZERO response in three weeks time.

For something I am PAYING for, that is terrible customer service. VERY unhappy and will be canceling my app.

Postertext

I used this app when it was free, and thought it was great because it's a feature that SHOPIFY SHOULD ALREADY HAVE.

Now, the app is no longer free and requires a $19/mth payment which is plain robbery. This app is great but it is no way at all worth a recurring cost of $19 per month. It should rather be a one-time paid app for about $40.

WizardPatch™

Had this App for about 6 months, used it probably 3 times, just for address updates, now they want 19 bucks, man this app aint worth 19 bucks not in this life or the next...sorry but i wont be using it

JIFSY

Five stars are definitely less for this app, sometimes we need to throw in extra discount for a customer, so we just edit the order and reduce the price as orders are cash on delivery.

Secondly we also take manual order via WhatsApp, this app let us create orders on Shopify after we add customers manually.

Elite1FitGear - Elite Apparel for the Elite Athlete

This app is awesome. It addresses changes to orders after placed, exchange orders and returns. We uses to adjust our inventory manually which was very inconvenient. This solves so many problems and we are able to print mass invoices at one time with a custom look that is extremely easy to setup. I rarely write reviews, but this app deserves it. In addition, support has contacted us twice just to check in and make sure things are running smoothly. A+ all around.

Premium eJuice Samples

We use this app everyday and have come to rely on it as an integral part of our business. Shopify has been missing one extremely important piece to their e-commerce solution and that has been a way for merchants to edit orders. Edit Order has been a blessing to us as it makes this not only possible, but simple and efficient.

CamelliaShop

I have only used Edit Order for the past week and already I see benefit. I have a lot of phone orders and Shopify does not provide a way to do that.

War History Online Store

Could not run my store without this app!

En Privé, Abidjan

Great! This app addressed our issue with phone orders. Before we discovered it, we had to adjust our inventory manually which was very inconvenient. Now we can enter orders of customers who prefer to order via the phone and maintain an up-to-date inventory.

The Pet Show Store

Been using the app occasionally for several months now. Went to edit an order today and they suddenly want $19 a month???? I don't use it enough to justify that type of cost and quite frankly - though the app adds additional functionality - it is not full featured enough to justify that kind of price for a casual user. Guess I'll be looking for a replacement and I think I've found one that is less than half the price of this one. I'm testing it now.