Edit Order by Cleverific

Advanced order editing, automation, and management

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

Oppermannlondon

Essential to editing orders, and a great app with great service. Thanks!

Screaming Owl

This app is the best way to handle the 100% necessary task of editing customers orders. We have dozens of orders every day where the customer entered the wrong size, color, quantity, or even want to switch products. Without this app, you have to cancel the order and deal with the refund, then get the customer to reorder, etc., etc.

Some people have complained about this app but what they don't realize is that this is the only way to edit orders. There is no built-in functionality to edit orders in Shopify. The Edit Order app is the best solution available currently.

Finally, the tech support is excellent. Any issue we've had (we have a very large product count), they've been immediately responsive and got us going again.
5 Stars - highly recommended.

Subliworks

I installed it to edit one order. It cancelled the first order, and created a new order. They are now both showing in my stats. My payments will now not balance with my shopify stats the way this is set up. Very bad.

Lotus Collections

If I could give no stars, I would, as a business owner we don't need unnecessary costs ! THIS IS A PAID APP, and should work for SHOPIFY customers! Total waste of time, the "edit order" is completely misleading, instead of editing it creates a new order, the same thing that can be done on your own. I tried to edit an order but instead have 2 duplicate orders that I still have to cancel. I also reached out to customer service for additional help, perhaps I was doing something wrong, but instead I was told how Shopify does not allow certain permissions for the app. App developers should find a different target customer base that this would work for!!!!

Changeme 1234

Must have for any Shopify store!

Jensen Bros

This makes exchanging products a lot easier.

Autotype

Useful app! I was hesitant to install because of some of the reviews I read so I gave them a call. Customer service was quick to respond and very thorough in answering my questions and even walked me through settings recommended for my store. Great! Would recommend!

Update: After 6 months, this app has been a critical need for our store and the ability to send payment requests have been a true time saver and the ability to reorder line items when we add products is a true bonus!

Creative Lami

This app is great. It allows us to edit the orders, create orders, refund to credit card or paypal immedietly, shows the remain available inventory.

Simply, it allows us to provide a great customer services especially if they have to exchange, refund, edit, special discount, new order, add products that are not available online,

The only one thing that need to be fixed is the discount. We prefare to chose either (amount) or (percentsge) so it make the calculation pased on.

Keep on the good work.

A Grade Hydroponics 2

This app has totally screwed up our daily numbers. Duplication of edited orders, payments and fulfilment that can't be edited to reflect the date of transaction. Customer support is terrible.

Knitted Belle

Did not work well for us. Every time we edited an order, it screwed up our Shopify sales numbers. Started noticing inventory issues created after editing orders with those specific items (inventory would be wrong). Not sure what was going on. Don't have time to mess with it. It is making more work for us than it is worth.

Support said there is no way to get around the sales numbers being wrong after editing an order. I use those numbers for lots of things, and hate that this app screwed them up.