Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Automation for promos & bundle fulfillment + advanced editing

Soap Artisan

Was awesome while working .... for no reason it has stopped working and the page won't load.

Previous emails on another issue have gone unanswered.

Distil Union

Love this app, but now it's not loading... As other reviews have said your support is terrible as multiple questions I've had are still unanswered. I figured those out myself but now that the program simply isn't working I'm at a loss.

Update: It seems that they have added a Helpdesk software! The app is truly wonderful! Shopify should take note. Now that their support is improving things are perfect!

BLACKPANTS WORKWEAR

Edit Order is an amazing app.
Blackpants Workwear sells hairdressing and beauty uniforms and without Edit Order we would not have been able to choose Shopify as an e-commerce platform.
It makes it possible to process phone orders for existing customers and exchange products for sizes or styles easily.
Support is great and they are always up for suggestions on new features.

Culture Japan Store

This app was working great!
But now is broke and no answer from support - looks like from the reviews that I'm not the only one.

Incrediwear Braces and Apparel

I had to delete this app also! It was working, now it is not! No valid support obvious.

Capitalbadges

Thoroughly recommend.

This app is an essential for us to run our business and it now works for us.

There are still a lot of improvements we would like but the good news is that communications with the new owners don't go into a black hole.
They are very responsive and inspire confidence that they are listening and really care about their customers. A refreshing change!

Flink

UPDATE:

A few days after I wrote the below review, Mike from Edit Order (new management) contacted me and sorted everything out. He quickly responded to all my emails and questions and even added some new functionality which helps us speed up the manual order process. Very happy with how this app works now.

---------------------

We're not even able to access this app anymore, even when we approve the charge of $19/month. No reply from the support desk.

This was once a great app at a very reasonable price and it's a shame that all the hard work Ryan (previous owner) put in has gone to waste. We will be looking elsewhere to create custom orders.

Fearless State

Have never had success with this app. The math never ends up right. Just opening an order to edit and it will say the customer owes some random amount... like 0.27 still due or silly numbers like that. I have had it installed for over a year but now that they want to charge for an app that doesn't work, time to uninstall.

Starfish Cove Baby Boutique

We have used this app and it is a very basic edit order application that did what it stated. It was free and we would use it a couple of times a months on average. But now they are charging $19/month which in my opinion is a rip off. So we deleted it.

Enumu

There is a change in management for this app and there is no communication ever since this app has been bought out by new management. Now, the new management has become greedy and started charging the basic stores as well a monthly fee of 19$. Sorry! I am un-installing this app as I will not pay so much monthly. Watch out for that May 3rd date as you will be charged from that date and it is no longer FREE.

UPDATE : Even when you approve the charge, this app is not working as it is unable to confirm the payment like others said. I had to use it for a couple of days until the trial period is over to fix a few things. In any case, I found Stitch labs app which costs a little more but it helps through inventory and does everything Edit order does and more.. Check it out. I am pretty thrilled to be testing it.