Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Free plan available

Zoowia

Great app with excellent features, super fast and effective support! Professional team! Can recommend the app

Savi Jewelry

I used this app to add reviews to my website and I can’t say enough about it love it and so easy to use and customer service is absolutely amazing!!!!!!

Caseazon

I used this app to upload AliExpress reviews and product videos. I had an issue with the videos not showing on the mobile version but contacted support they fixed it quickly. Moshe was very helpful. Thank you. I definitely recommend to everyone who is using AliExpress for their store.

curlyme

It's very suitable for my theme. It's convenient for me to show photos and comments of customers. It's very atmospheric.

AllSaleIn

Must have app for successful online shopping. Great features with excellent support. Recommended app

BLOOMCOOL

Overall good experience, quick support, fixed my issue in a short period of time. Can recommend the app!

Buygoli

About 80% of people look for reviews when deciding to make a purchase. This app is easy to use. They also have video tutorials to get you started. Tons of great features for gaining more conversions. Love it!

LA Culture Store

I am using the free version and it's great! Very simple to use, works exactly as expected. Great customer support from Moshe, answered my mail within minutes on a weekend. Love this app! :)

Hank's Pet Store

They are amazing! I had some problems with displaying rating stars and reviews. I tried to mess with the codes in my Shopify account but no avail. Fortunately, emailed the peeps at Editorify and within a few minutes responded that they would fix it for me. I did not have to wait for them to respond and tell me how to fix the problem. They did it for me. Amazing service!

YOUnique Fashion

I had an issue, submitted a ticket and was contacted much sooner than I had expected. Moshe in customer support was more than patient with me, and worked around the clock to help resolve my issue. Very impressed of not only the product, but of the customer support I received from Moshe.