Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
July 24, 2019

I used this app to import product reviews from Amazon. The support team is amazing! Great attention and customer service. Congrats!

rocketbrandsmx
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 3 years
July 21, 2019

Great app! Had a little hickup in the beginning (something on my end) and support was super quick to respond and assist. This is a great app to get reviews on your site and copy videos over to product pages. Will use for all of my shopify stores. Thank you guys!

Case A Bella
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 18, 2019

The app is extremely easy to use and looks great on the website. The support is very fast and effective - Thank you, guys!

ScootersAndHelmets
Germany
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
July 18, 2019

I must say I had the best experience. If I could give 10 stars I would. Modshe made sure that everything was taken care of and I mean everything. It was done really fast too. I highly recommend them.

Adorefash
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 17, 2019

We have a ton of reviews on Etsy and are currently trying to build up our website to drive more business there. We just installed Editorify and what a great app! So easy to use and looks great. We currently have Yotpo as our review app on our website so there are a few kinks to work out with the integration but Moshe is amazing and very responsive to helping us get this worked out. I can highly recommend this app!

Rusticly Inspired Signs
Time spent using app: 3 days
July 17, 2019

Nice app, really help. I needed support to help solve a problem and the response was quick, issue fixed. Recommend

KOL Trends
China
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 16, 2019

This app has made a big difference to my store, given it more credibility. I needed support to help fix an issue and the response was quick and problem fixed.

Art Space
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 11 days
July 15, 2019

Very good app. Allows to import reviews very quick from many websites. 5 stars for the support team. Solved my issue very quick. Great communication! Recommend

AwakenZone
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 14, 2019

Great app, love the way it works.
Adding Videos & reviews to my product page works really good.

Keep the good work.

shopificiti
Israel
Time spent using app: 14 days
July 12, 2019

Mostly use Editorify to import Videos and reviews from Aliexpress, i think it is the only app who offered both features.
in addition, the team is very responsive to my requests and i am more than happy to leave this positive review.

babygadgetzz