Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from Aliexpress Alibaba Etsy Dhgate More

TRINCAT

Great App, great futures and also great support which is if you ask me the most important... I'm using the app for 2 months, and now i had a problem for the first time, i sent an email and in 2 min, Mike from support came on my site and start online chat on my store. He fixed the bug in few min and there we go.. back in business :) great job guys and tnx a lot

CloudNine Butterfly LLC

I had a problem manually injecting my codes, I reached out to their tech support and got a fast response. They put the codes in for me and it worked!! This app is very easy to install and use. Their tech support is outstanding. I can already tell that I am going to be very happy that I got this app.

BPA-RACING

The is working like expected and the customer support is very fast and ready to help you at any time! I 100% recommend this app.

KARE KLOTHING

ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING! their support systmen is prompt and they don't stop till you are satisfied. 1000000% recommend them!

UVstrong

I kept having issues with the app, but Moshe did not stop working on it until it worked on my store. I really appreciate it. Awesome customer service and great app!

July 25, 2020

Thanks for the review, happy to have you as a customer.

LGATOR

App is great, support...? Super fast response and just get things resolved. My review was not appearing under product name for some reason, Moshe fixed it like magic. I'm really looking to make some money so I can upgrade to the paid version too.

Zen Pen Therapy

I have tried many review import apps for my stores but this one is the best. If you are using any other review import tool out there you are getting ripped off. You cannot beat Editorify prices man, $10 for 1000+ review imports from Amazon, Aliexpress, etc. for every product crazy! It comes with the best customer support (especially if you are not a coder like me, if there are any problems they come in and fix it for you) and a very clean look for your store. 100% recommend to anyone.

the woman concept

Great app and Great support.
It helped us to upload to our store valuable reviews, also we contact the support team to help us to solve an issue and they fixed in minutes.
Highly recommended.

Everything Puppy

I ask for assistance and they solve my problem in less than 24 hours!
highly recommended! thanks !!

HypeHoody

I love using this app to give my customers a real review before they actually purchase their product. Customer service was amazing they helped me optimize my site. Love it!!

July 6, 2020

Thanks for the review, glad we could help you with your request and happy to have you with us.