Shop Protector

Shop Protector

by Human Presence Technology

Protect your store, your customers, and your investment.

Liz.Beth Jewelry Co.

This app is a lifesaver that helps you crush any bots attempting to mess with your forms. The best out there, hands down! Get it!

Will and the team are extraordinary in supporting their customers!

Cotton Rack

I am putting up a new website with a customised theme. Thanks to the team for helping us in protecting it and being prompt with their replies. Looking forward to working more with them in future.

Gigantr

Well worth the money and Shop Protector has great support; Will set up an auto spam blocker in my newsletter sign-up, greatly reducing the need to manually inspect new sign-ups.

PartyAnimalOnline

I hoped that this app would be able to help from form bots in our search but it only protected the contact and registration forms. After the test period no false forms were found. I assume because we didn't have any bots visit in that time. Because it was unable to do the task we had hoped we decided to uninstall and clicked the uninstall button on Shopify.
Be warned that they do not return the files that have been changed only disconnect the app. Backups had been made by Shop Protector and once I was aware I was able to restore from those backup files however in the meantime we were unaware that customers were unable to make accounts or to contact us via our contact form. I hate to think how many frustrated customers that produced until we were contacted by one and were able to investigate & produce the fix.
This may well be a fab app for the right people but not what we wanted and very poor on the uninstall.

Eclectically Simple, LLC

I have installed the application but when I continue the setup process and attempt to create a new account nothing happens. Not useful in its current state. I have reached out for support and received an email asking if I had it installed but nothing more.

June 25, 2019

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you had trouble with your set up of Shop Protector. As we had discussed with you, we identified a unique issue to you that happened during the account creation process for your store which caused an error in our application. We were since able to solve this problem and assist you in protecting your store. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance in any way.

Will Baur
Director of Product Management
Ellipsis Technologies

Qlassico

This is absolutely a great app for those facing spam signup problems. We had zero spam signups after having our forms protected by the app and John was also very helpful and responsive.

7 Bucks a Pop

We were getting tons of fake form submissions from our Contact Us page. Added Shop Protector and we haven't had one since. Their app does what they say it does. Perfect for what we needed it for and an absolute steal at the price.

Brixton Chrome

Excellent app! I was getting 10+ fake signups a day and this stopped them cold. Would recommend to anyone who wants to avoid spam reports on their e-mail campaigns.

SunPlum

This is an awesome app with great support and really stop spam in its track; you will literally see the difference almost immediately once its setup correctly.
In that, previously we were being inundated with spam customer accounts, signing up to also receive newsletters. This was quite disruptive to our business process, as we had to be spending extra time cleaning out the spam emails in between the real emails from our mailing list; that was taking time away from focusing on our real customers. So we had to address this issue quickly before it overwhelmed us.
However, at first when I installed it, I was able to click the option to automatically protect most of the forms on the spot which was really cool. But there was one form that the app couldn’t update automatically, that it warned us about. And after following the instructions and trying to update it myself, I couldn’t find some of the sections in the theme that the guide made reference to, that we needed to update as well; since we have a more custom website.
So to ensure we covered all our bases, I reached out to support with a quick email explaining where I got stumped and asked them to help us with the setup, as well as, just verify the other forms I already auto-protected were good as well. And support was extremely quick in helping us get fully setup and since then we had zero issues with spam; its unbelievable but it works hands-down.
So this is a must have for every shop having spam issues, I can’t recommend it enough. Thanks so much Will and team.

Monsta Vapour

I thought this app would stop spam bots visiting my site, it does not... very very disappointed, i think i will uninstall seems of no benefit to me.

March 1, 2019

Hello,

In some cases the automatic form protection is unable to properly protect all forms for certain themes. In these cases it is necessary to use the form protection menu to get these forms protected. Alternatively our support team is available to actually go in and protect those forms for you. I believe that this was the problem you were experiencing. If you would be willing to reinstall our application I would be happy to personally ensure all of your forms are properly protected. Simply send our support team an email if you decide to reinstall and we will make sure your site is fully protected!

Previous 1 3 4