Shop Protector

Shop Protector

by Human Presence Technology

Protect your store, your customers, and your investment.

Kinky Toy Store

A good app that does what it says. Easy to install and setup. Recommended for all stores.

Snackiwi

We've been very happy with Shop Protector. We've only had one fake customer registration since putting Shop Protector on the job, and no other spam issues.

Mountain Madness Soap Co

Our site has been slow for several months and sometimes our navigation menu was only partially loading on iOS browsers. After consulting with our template developer, he determined that the issue was with a particular script (vital-forms.js). I then used Firefox developer tools to validate this and traced the script back to Ellipsis and figured out that it was related to this app. I uninstalled the app and then checked on the forms that it had been "protecting". The uninstall did not remove the app scripts on those pages and a form submit would still go through their site (and not work since it was uninstalled). I had to then find all of the form liquid pages and revert them to prior to the Shop Protector install. All in all, a very poor app experience that definitely cost us some sales.

EDIT: After our experience, the company reached out to me to tell me there was an alternate script in the few cases of site slowdowns and that they were currently re-vamping the app. And they offered to get us up and running with the new script. I declined the offer, but I appreciate them getting in touch so am changing my rating from 1 to 3 stars.

Premiomart1

their app is amazingly good

and their support is incredible, quick replies and helped in understanding the app and solving anything I encountered within minutes

I See What I Can Do Here Yeah

Very pleased with the customer service! Had some issues with the templates working with the app, so they went right in to fix it and then some! 120% effort and beyond. (adding more functionalities into the app). 5 stars!

Lazyjack Press

Just signed up. Shop Protector fixed the problem I was having - excellent customer service! So happy I found it :) Definitely recommend.

Green Pebble

We were having a real problem with phoney 'customers' signing up for our loyalty program, forcing us to make daily checks to weed them out, and this app has completely erased the problem. It's super.

Thegreetingfarm

Great App so far. Had trouble protecting one of our forms but customer service remedied that quickly. Loved the customer service, very friendly and helpful. Once we got the form protected, I haven't seen a spam email come through. Hooray!

My Seed Needs

We haven't experienced fake accounts since we signed up for this app. I definitely recommend to anyone suffering from fake account creations!

Since I Found You

Love Love Love this app. I was having so many issues with Bots and found this app. John was so helpful , I had trouble loading the correct forms so sent an email and he promptly sort it . This app is a lifesaver Philippa SINCE I FOUND YOU

Previous 1 3