Shop Protector

Shop Protector

by Human Presence Technology

Protect your store, your customers, and your investment.

Skaven

It was a very big problem but support worked quickly. I will still use the shop protector but I hope that support solved a problem with valuta convert. You know, who want to pay 7 times more for fees :-) I think it's worth trying :-)

Bad Signals

This app is great. Tells me how many real and how many suspicious users filled out forms or comments on my website and blocks spam from clogging my inbox.

Oorja Nutrition

Updated review: I am updating my review to 5 stars! I installed their app during a crisis time when they suddenly got a big influx of customers. Anyway, things seem to be stabilized and their support team has become fairly responsive now. The app actually seems to work. The number of spam accounts has significantly decreased. I couldn't find a better alternative. Strongly recommend it.

Victory Patterns

This app is so great! I was getting over 2000 fake accounts added to my Shopify store and Mailchimp and since setting this app up, I've not had any trouble. I love that there's no need for ReCaptcha, so it's a great experience for the customer too. The developers were really helpful in getting me set up. Thanks guys!

Brainy Pup

I used this app during the trial period, and would not recommend to people looking to protect form submissions and whose traffic is primarily mobile (as mine was). I installed a session tracker, and saw that many real people were attempting to submit their emails in my form on mobile, but that there were errors that were preventing them from submitting successfully. Needless to say, this was a loss in leads for me.

Not only that, when I uninstalled the app before the trial ended, they still charged me for the service. I recall uninstalling right on time (I had a calendar reminder for the exact date), but they claimed that I was 2 days late. Fine. I wrote back wondering if they could waive the monthly fee since I was only "over" by TWO days and I had lost so many leads, and it was crickets on their end. Other apps I use have much better customer service!

Red Kite Candy

If you're having issues with spam, install this app and the problem will end. If you're not having issues with spam, install this app and rest assured the problems won't even begin. I can't stress enough the difference this has made for our small business.

OZtrail

The customer service is incredible with this app. I required some further information about the app before installation and Will was great in detailing how this will protect our website. After installation Will then followed up to ensure we were protected and made some tweaks to get full protection. Highly recommend this app!

Liz.Beth Jewelry Co.

This app is a lifesaver that helps you crush any bots attempting to mess with your forms. The best out there, hands down! Get it!

Will and the team are extraordinary in supporting their customers!

Cotton Rack

I am putting up a new website with a customised theme. Thanks to the team for helping us in protecting it and being prompt with their replies. Looking forward to working more with them in future.

Gigantr

Well worth the money and Shop Protector has great support; Will set up an auto spam blocker in my newsletter sign-up, greatly reducing the need to manually inspect new sign-ups.

Previous 1 3 4 5