Shop Protector

Shop Protector

by Human Presence Technology

Protect your store, your customers, and your investment.

God Life Authentic

God Life Authentic has been incredibly blessed with the incomparable knowledge of Shop Protector! Our theme required additional attention but not to worry, Will, our support specialist, quickly responded and had everything resolved & protected in no time. His willingness to assist was nothing short of human kindness. Thanks, Will, and thank you Shop Protector. Blessings!

AMEKANA.COM

Not sure if these reviews were actually written by customers but just so you know,Their customer service is pretty much non existent.They do not respond to emails .Try another app

bellperc

We were getting lots of spam bots filling in our contact forms. Decided to try this app and it's completely stopped! We were struggling to set it up properly so the support team set it up for us. Great app and great service!

Kinky Toy Store

A good app that does what it says. Easy to install and setup. Recommended for all stores.

Snackiwi

We've been very happy with Shop Protector. We've only had one fake customer registration since putting Shop Protector on the job, and no other spam issues.

Mountain Madness Soap Co

Our site has been slow for several months and sometimes our navigation menu was only partially loading on iOS browsers. After consulting with our template developer, he determined that the issue was with a particular script (vital-forms.js). I then used Firefox developer tools to validate this and traced the script back to Ellipsis and figured out that it was related to this app. I uninstalled the app and then checked on the forms that it had been "protecting". The uninstall did not remove the app scripts on those pages and a form submit would still go through their site (and not work since it was uninstalled). I had to then find all of the form liquid pages and revert them to prior to the Shop Protector install. All in all, a very poor app experience that definitely cost us some sales.

EDIT: After our experience, the company reached out to me to tell me there was an alternate script in the few cases of site slowdowns and that they were currently re-vamping the app. And they offered to get us up and running with the new script. I declined the offer, but I appreciate them getting in touch so am changing my rating from 1 to 3 stars.

Premiomart1

their app is amazingly good

and their support is incredible, quick replies and helped in understanding the app and solving anything I encountered within minutes

I See What I Can Do Here Yeah

Very pleased with the customer service! Had some issues with the templates working with the app, so they went right in to fix it and then some! 120% effort and beyond. (adding more functionalities into the app). 5 stars!

Lazyjack Press

Just signed up. Shop Protector fixed the problem I was having - excellent customer service! So happy I found it :) Definitely recommend.

Green Pebble

We were having a real problem with phoney 'customers' signing up for our loyalty program, forcing us to make daily checks to weed them out, and this app has completely erased the problem. It's super.

Previous 1 3