Shop Protector

Shop Protector

by Human Presence Technology

End form spam and fake accounts, protect your checkout

Gap Bumper

Absolutely perfect and did exactly what it said it would do. Immediately stopped the annoying spam accounts that were happening daily.

Cynabar

I was having 100's of bot sign ups until I installed this app. I needed some assistance and was quickly given the help I needed. Now not one fake customer sign up since I started using Shop Protector. I highly recommend this app.

Halloween24x7

This is one of those apps that you just install, configure, and essentially forget about. It just works and keeps more spam from reaching my inbox.

Verve Wine

Great support! Since they helped me find and protect all forms on the website, no new bot sign ups!

Vert & Vogue

The app works as advertised and their support team is quick to respond and super helpful. Would recommend.

Dark Elf Dice

Bots started opening fake customer accounts on our store in December. I called Shopify for help, and the rep I spoke with recommended the Shop Protector app. Installation was easy, but bots were still setting up fake accounts. I contacted the app developers and they were very helpful. Apparently, there was some error in the automatic protection that caused our customer form to not get protected properly, but they worked their magic and everything works great! No more fake bot accounts :)

OffNorth

After installing the app, initially had some issues in configuring the same. The support is good and they helped in setting it up properly. It's been 3 days and have not received a single spam customer registration.

Thanks Bill and John for your help and support.

Bad Signals

This app is great. Tells me how many real and how many suspicious users filled out forms or comments on my website and blocks spam from clogging my inbox.

Safana Jewellery

Do NOT download this app. They cancelled 2 of my customer orders due to their own 'fraud analysis'. Shopify's fraud analysis said it was a low risk order, however Shop Protector app decided to cancel for no reason. One customer paid with Klarna Buy Now Pay Later and another with Visa. Both customers reached out to me after regarding their cancelled order. This app will ruin your business and you will lose out on potential orders. Both of my orders were high value orders and because of Shop Protector I almost lost had the customers not reached out to me themselves. I had this app for only a week!

December 23, 2019

We appreciate your comments, we have reached out a number of times asking that you reinstall briefly so our tech team could troubleshoot and solve your issue. This is very atypical and we would like to determine what in your configuration setup has caused this problem.

Prickly Cactus Jewels

I was having bot spam sign ups to my mailing list -- about 10 a day or more. I looked into a few different solutions and found this app! I am SOOO happy with it as a solution. It IMMEDIATELY stopped all bot spam sign ups and makes me aware of suspicious activity on my site. This was perfect!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6