Shop Protector

Shop Protector

by Human Presence Technology

Protect your store, your customers, and your investment.

Vert & Vogue

The app works as advertised and their support team is quick to respond and super helpful. Would recommend.

Dark Elf Dice

Bots started opening fake customer accounts on our store in December. I called Shopify for help, and the rep I spoke with recommended the Shop Protector app. Installation was easy, but bots were still setting up fake accounts. I contacted the app developers and they were very helpful. Apparently, there was some error in the automatic protection that caused our customer form to not get protected properly, but they worked their magic and everything works great! No more fake bot accounts :)

OffNorth

After installing the app, initially had some issues in configuring the same. The support is good and they helped in setting it up properly. It's been 3 days and have not received a single spam customer registration.

Thanks Bill and John for your help and support.

Bad Signals

This app is great. Tells me how many real and how many suspicious users filled out forms or comments on my website and blocks spam from clogging my inbox.

Safana Jewellery

Do NOT download this app. They cancelled 2 of my customer orders due to their own 'fraud analysis'. Shopify's fraud analysis said it was a low risk order, however Shop Protector app decided to cancel for no reason. One customer paid with Klarna Buy Now Pay Later and another with Visa. Both customers reached out to me after regarding their cancelled order. This app will ruin your business and you will lose out on potential orders. Both of my orders were high value orders and because of Shop Protector I almost lost had the customers not reached out to me themselves. I had this app for only a week!

December 23, 2019

We appreciate your comments, we have reached out a number of times asking that you reinstall briefly so our tech team could troubleshoot and solve your issue. This is very atypical and we would like to determine what in your configuration setup has caused this problem.

Prickly Cactus Jewels

I was having bot spam sign ups to my mailing list -- about 10 a day or more. I looked into a few different solutions and found this app! I am SOOO happy with it as a solution. It IMMEDIATELY stopped all bot spam sign ups and makes me aware of suspicious activity on my site. This was perfect!!!

agua-pure

Love this app! Stopped bots and we have clean forms at last!! John and his team are very helpful.

SeabuckWonders

Zero stars. Negative zero stars.

It's Black Friday.

This app cancelled and REFUNDED 13 orders on my website. All of these sales were lost. And guess what? No one can fix the problem because it's a third party app. DO NOT USE THIS APP!

December 3, 2019

Of the tens of thousands of transactions that we handled on BFCM, your experience was very unique. Since you uninstalled we can not troubleshoot your specific issue and as we suggested via email, we would like if you could reinstall and we can monitor this install and troubleshoot in real time and solve this for you.

Ancyshop

It is stopped the spam registrations but....
This will slow down your shop and caused redirecting!
Test your site on gtmetrix.com before the app and test again after you installed the app. My shop was D-D with the app!

Crimson and Clover Studio

Cancelled orders that were NOT from bots! Lost money and had to placate irritated customers. Would not recommend.

December 3, 2019

As requested numerous times via email, we'd like you to reinstall so we can monitor the installation and see what was interferring...........

Previous 1 3 4 5 6