Shop Protector

Shop Protector

by Human Presence Technology

Protect your store, your customers, and your investment.

Victory Patterns

This app is so great! I was getting over 2000 fake accounts added to my Shopify store and Mailchimp and since setting this app up, I've not had any trouble. I love that there's no need for ReCaptcha, so it's a great experience for the customer too. The developers were really helpful in getting me set up. Thanks guys!

Brainy Pup

I used this app during the trial period, and would not recommend to people looking to protect form submissions and whose traffic is primarily mobile (as mine was). I installed a session tracker, and saw that many real people were attempting to submit their emails in my form on mobile, but that there were errors that were preventing them from submitting successfully. Needless to say, this was a loss in leads for me.

Not only that, when I uninstalled the app before the trial ended, they still charged me for the service. I recall uninstalling right on time (I had a calendar reminder for the exact date), but they claimed that I was 2 days late. Fine. I wrote back wondering if they could waive the monthly fee since I was only "over" by TWO days and I had lost so many leads, and it was crickets on their end. Other apps I use have much better customer service!

Red Kite Candy

If you're having issues with spam, install this app and the problem will end. If you're not having issues with spam, install this app and rest assured the problems won't even begin. I can't stress enough the difference this has made for our small business.

OZtrail

The customer service is incredible with this app. I required some further information about the app before installation and Will was great in detailing how this will protect our website. After installation Will then followed up to ensure we were protected and made some tweaks to get full protection. Highly recommend this app!

Liz.Beth Jewelry Co.

This app is a lifesaver that helps you crush any bots attempting to mess with your forms. The best out there, hands down! Get it!

Will and the team are extraordinary in supporting their customers!

Cotton Rack

I am putting up a new website with a customised theme. Thanks to the team for helping us in protecting it and being prompt with their replies. Looking forward to working more with them in future.

Gigantr

Well worth the money and Shop Protector has great support; Will set up an auto spam blocker in my newsletter sign-up, greatly reducing the need to manually inspect new sign-ups.

PartyAnimalOnline

I hoped that this app would be able to help from form bots in our search but it only protected the contact and registration forms. After the test period no false forms were found. I assume because we didn't have any bots visit in that time. Because it was unable to do the task we had hoped we decided to uninstall and clicked the uninstall button on Shopify.
Be warned that they do not return the files that have been changed only disconnect the app. Backups had been made by Shop Protector and once I was aware I was able to restore from those backup files however in the meantime we were unaware that customers were unable to make accounts or to contact us via our contact form. I hate to think how many frustrated customers that produced until we were contacted by one and were able to investigate & produce the fix.
This may well be a fab app for the right people but not what we wanted and very poor on the uninstall.

Eclectically Simple, LLC

I have installed the application but when I continue the setup process and attempt to create a new account nothing happens. Not useful in its current state. I have reached out for support and received an email asking if I had it installed but nothing more.

June 25, 2019

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you had trouble with your set up of Shop Protector. As we had discussed with you, we identified a unique issue to you that happened during the account creation process for your store which caused an error in our application. We were since able to solve this problem and assist you in protecting your store. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance in any way.

Will Baur
Director of Product Management
Ellipsis Technologies

Qlassico

This is absolutely a great app for those facing spam signup problems. We had zero spam signups after having our forms protected by the app and John was also very helpful and responsive.

Previous 1 3 4