Shop Protector

Shop Protector

by Human Presence Technology

End form spam and fake accounts, protect your checkout

Prickly Cactus Jewels

I was having bot spam sign ups to my mailing list -- about 10 a day or more. I looked into a few different solutions and found this app! I am SOOO happy with it as a solution. It IMMEDIATELY stopped all bot spam sign ups and makes me aware of suspicious activity on my site. This was perfect!!!

SeabuckWonders

Zero stars. Negative zero stars.

It's Black Friday.

This app cancelled and REFUNDED 13 orders on my website. All of these sales were lost. And guess what? No one can fix the problem because it's a third party app. DO NOT USE THIS APP!

December 3, 2019

Of the tens of thousands of transactions that we handled on BFCM, your experience was very unique. Since you uninstalled we can not troubleshoot your specific issue and as we suggested via email, we would like if you could reinstall and we can monitor this install and troubleshoot in real time and solve this for you.

Ancyshop

It is stopped the spam registrations but....
This will slow down your shop and caused redirecting!
Test your site on gtmetrix.com before the app and test again after you installed the app. My shop was D-D with the app!

Crimson and Clover Studio

Cancelled orders that were NOT from bots! Lost money and had to placate irritated customers. Would not recommend.

December 3, 2019

As requested numerous times via email, we'd like you to reinstall so we can monitor the installation and see what was interferring...........

Lisa Russo Fine Art

I think they're being inundated with new folks due to the fake customer account setup issue. I see that my customer setup forms & contact forms are now protected - thank you!

Skaven

It was a very big problem but support worked quickly. I will still use the shop protector but I hope that support solved a problem with valuta convert. You know, who want to pay 7 times more for fees :-) I think it's worth trying :-)

Oorja Nutrition

Updated review: I am updating my review to 5 stars! I installed their app during a crisis time when they suddenly got a big influx of customers. Anyway, things seem to be stabilized and their support team has become fairly responsive now. The app actually seems to work. The number of spam accounts has significantly decreased. I couldn't find a better alternative. Strongly recommend it.

Victory Patterns

This app is so great! I was getting over 2000 fake accounts added to my Shopify store and Mailchimp and since setting this app up, I've not had any trouble. I love that there's no need for ReCaptcha, so it's a great experience for the customer too. The developers were really helpful in getting me set up. Thanks guys!

Brainy Pup

I used this app during the trial period, and would not recommend to people looking to protect form submissions and whose traffic is primarily mobile (as mine was). I installed a session tracker, and saw that many real people were attempting to submit their emails in my form on mobile, but that there were errors that were preventing them from submitting successfully. Needless to say, this was a loss in leads for me.

Not only that, when I uninstalled the app before the trial ended, they still charged me for the service. I recall uninstalling right on time (I had a calendar reminder for the exact date), but they claimed that I was 2 days late. Fine. I wrote back wondering if they could waive the monthly fee since I was only "over" by TWO days and I had lost so many leads, and it was crickets on their end. Other apps I use have much better customer service!

OZtrail

The customer service is incredible with this app. I required some further information about the app before installation and Will was great in detailing how this will protect our website. After installation Will then followed up to ensure we were protected and made some tweaks to get full protection. Highly recommend this app!