Back in Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back in Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 20, 2022

Great app. The button was not displaying and reached out to get help. The response was quick and everything works wonderfully.

Blú Rose Designs
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Thank you as well for your help. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.

May 20, 2022

Tot nu toe een goede app. Werd heel vriendelijk geholpen om alles goed te krijgen. Ben benieuwd wat er nog allemaal bij gaat komen qua opties maar ze staan open voor alle suggesties! Ga zo door!

Y&M Home Creations
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 5 days

May 17, 2022

Has everything other apps have and it's free! Plus, I couldn't believe the customer service. I uninstalled my other app that was costing me $15 a month and tried this one. Maridel (Sp) was very knowledgeable and helpful. My OOS button didn't show up, but within 3 minutes she had it fixed! The only thing that I wish that it has would be a list of products that are showing on the site as OOS. It would make my life so much easier as I forget to turn OOS products back on sometimes and it is by accident that I see them "Sold Out" on the website when I actually have them in stock. But to be fair, the other app didn't have this feature either. It is a wishlist thing.

Candle Cocoon
Time spent using app: 35 minutes

May 17, 2022

10/10 would recommend. This app does exactly what it is supposed to, and is customizable so that it can match the style of your website. Great customer service and back end team.

1000 Kingdoms
Time spent using app: 14 days

May 16, 2022

Your CS woman Mariadel was very gracious and helpful, which means a lot to me. She responded to all my questions promptly and followed through.

Marilyn Wells Art Studio
Time spent using app: About 1 month

May 13, 2022

l'application est très utile pour permettre aux clients de ne pas rater une bonne affaire, super très réactif good job.

Outlet Tahiti
French Polynesia
Time spent using app: 3 months

May 11, 2022

App is great so far! was able to customize it to go perfectly with the theme I'm using! highly recommend it for anyone needing back in stock service

Veeda Bella
Time spent using app: About 2 months

May 11, 2022

This is a great app, emails out immediately when I add stock to the inventory. Customer support is very helpful also.

WOW Toys
Time spent using app: 14 days

May 11, 2022

The button was not working in our Shopify Theme but the team helped us and is working now. The app is great and the customer service as well. Thank you!

MEXAS
Spain
Time spent using app: 19 days

May 9, 2022

Great app! I was exactly what we needed and works perfectly! Very customizable to fit your theme. Would definitely recommend!

Everything Games