Email Collection Bar

Email Collection Bar

by Hextom

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

Sharon-I

easy to install still featuring out how to have customer input code duribg check out installation doesnt seem complete so far

fit-fitness.it

Good!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eco-Pads

really useful and easy to install, it has a free plan that's amazing to start
i want to recommend this app at all

Baby Sleep Magic

so easy to use and set up, great job looking forward to collecting emails and increasing my sales...

Bye-Bye Nose Dents

I use this app to gather emails from mobile subscribers. I don't like pop-up ads, so this is a great alternative. I have a "tab" option for desktop users, but that doesn't work that well with mobile users. I highly recommend this app.

Pretty Miss Plus

This is an excellent app for collecting email addresses, subscribers to my newsletters and increasing sales by offering discounts. I have used this app for two years as it is reliable and economical, I highly recommend this app.

Ekokids

So easy to use and practical.
I needed a bar on top of the menu to collect emails. And this easy app did it.

Elsa Jewelry

Great app! Easy to make adjustments and it’s a plus that you can edit many things in CSS if needed. Customer service was awesome, quick and helpful replies to some questions I had.

Sugar N Spice Lashes

I used this app for their email bar and shipping bar and it works great and looks good on my website too! As a small business it gives that corporate touch to it, I highly recommend this app and their other apps!

Photo Prop Floors & Backdrops

This was SO EASY to set up! It took me 5 minutes. I haven't fully tested it on my site yet because I'm still building the site but once I do I will come back and update this review. If I see it's working (and I'm getting more than the 50 emails it allows for the free plan a month) I will upgrade to the next plan.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51