Email Collection Bar by Hextom

Email Collection Bar by Hextom

by Hextom

Grow your email list with customizable bar, and boost sales

Landmark Street Art

simple effective I love it! I look forwards to getting all the info from my customers in one place,thanks!

Om Mantra

I really like this app. Its simple and easy to use. A helpful tip for free users. Make sure you have fixed coupon selected on both boxes even if your not using them or it will not save.

BoriAfro by Diabany

As for now the process was very easy. Upon usage I'll let you know how was it. So far I love the features and the looks. Thanks a lot!!

Korhone.com

Very good and easy program. And very interesting premium choices to customize your top bar. Plus for Free!

Anime and Coffee

Quick and easy! loved it. I would use this all of my stores! Just installed so I will look forward towards the results!

Inner Muse

Great app! Super easy to set up and made an immediate difference to the collection of emails and sales to my store! Being able to provide the discount code to customers immediately after signing up helps with the flow of the checkout process! Highly recommend!

Cute Smartphone Cases

Great features and possibilities if you want to build your email list. Easy to use if you have no previous experience! Definitely recommended!

Fashinoir

Nice apps and tons of features. Recommended for stores who expecting to collect visitors email addresses

Goodygobags

Have used this for several weeks and would definitely recommend! It's not obtrusive, but is very functional and customizable at the free level.

Gadget City Club

I appreciate how the app is a non-intrusive way to subscribe.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45