Auto Thankyou email, Email marketing, Cart Recovery,Newsletter

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Auto Thank You Email, Email Marketing, Cart Recovery, Newsletter

Recovery Chile

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 year

excelente herramienta para automatizar correo de agradecimiento para la tienda online, muy recomendado

AMI Accessories

i used this app for marketing very good app thank you would be better if they added more items thanks

May 28, 2019

Dear AMI Accessories,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're glad to here that you had a good experience and we look forward to seeing you again!

AirTech

May 24, 2019

Dear AirTech,

Global Outdoor

Location China

Since I used this app, it really worked very well, saved some customers for me, and then I put a discount code in the mail. When the customer saw the email I wrote and the effective discount, I would go to my store again. App is really good, worth downloading

May 24, 2019

Dear Global Outdoor,

Beauty Boutique For You

I am using this app. to connect with the people who have viewed my website and build my following. I would like to be able to revise the message to suite my communication syle.
Can I have more than one message? A second message would be one to send a Thank You for your purchase.

May 14, 2019

Dear Beauty Boutique For You,

Thank you for your feedback.
You can adjust the message of the email on your settings. However, it's not impossible to create 2 different messages and the contents of email after subscribing and purchasing need to be the same.

In addition, thanks for your great idea. We will consider improving the app in the future.

If you have any problem, please let us know via email: support@autoketing.com or live chat in dashboard.

Piazza-Mall

Great app, it is agreat app for online store .
Very easy to use and very powerful
I have used it for several emails and it is really a good free app

May 12, 2019

Dear Piazza-Mall,

Thank you for your great review, If you have any problem please let us know via email: support@autoketing.com or live chat in dashboard.

ALIBAYA

good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 12, 2019

Dear ALIBAYA,

Magika Mountain Furniture

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great App Really convenient and saves lots of time. Would highly recommend this app, 100% 5 star from me.

May 10, 2019

Dear Magika Mountain Furniture,

The Naughty Closet

It was easy to install and to edit the email, to personalize it a bit more. Haven't received feedback from customers yet, but it will help them feel better about shopping with someone who cares about them as a customer.

May 8, 2019

Dear The Naughty Closet,

Thank you for your great review, your feedback is our motivation!

LIFEEASY SOLUTIONS

Location India

I liked this. Just hope that even my customers will like it and return to my store. This is really a good app

May 5, 2019

Dear LIFEEASY SOLUTIONS,

Thanks for your review, your evaluation is our motivation

Autoketing team