Auto Thankyou email, Email marketing, Cart Recovery,Newsletter

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Auto Thank You Email, Email Marketing, Cart Recovery, Newsletter

Kwirfy Shop

This is an esay to use app. The interface is user friendly. Its great for dropshipping businesses.

☁️ Dream Store Br ☁️

Location Brazil

good luck! otimo app, me ajudou bastante na loja!

iCaseTeemo

Location Morocco

I like this app thats why i use it its great and will help me a lot to be careful of mu customers thank you so much

Royal Chic Couture

Location Ireland

Perfect. I LOVE it. Easy to use and modify. Results very classy and simpele. I definetely recommend this app.

Picnic in the yard?

Location Norway

Nice to have an app who can help me with the e-mails in perfect english. It is great since I got a different language.

Sarman Fashion

Time spent using app About 3 hours

theank you great up and it is free. will take any help for new starts up
love it have fun with it fff

ishopforphone

i like this app its easy to send messages n communicate with my customer i am very happy using this app

Classic Blueprint

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was unable to locate if there was a preview option and thereby confused how it would look when emailed to customers. I would recommend.

Buy Attire

Location Australia

The app works perfect and it allows you to customize the email that it sends to users fully, which is exactly what I require.

In case any of you crazy new store owners out there are new to this. I have done these things in my email to boost sales:

1. Given the customers a 15% (big) lifetime discount link to click so whenever they come back to the store, they can receive a huge 15% discount on top of our already highly discounted prices. This endorses the customer to keep coming back. I put a $125 minimum spend condition on the discount to ensure I make a nice profit every time they use it.

2. I also asked the customers to "spread the word" about our company if they picked up a good deal. This is free viral word of mouth advertising that you can't pay enough for. If you do not make this call to action, then most customers will not actually think about doing it and you will fail to get free advertising for your store.

3. I also edited the automated text options in the email, for example, this app was trying to put my "Shopify URL" as my company URL, so I deleted their "auto text syntax" and replaced it with a linked URL to my custom domain my store is located on.

4. I added a picture of me and a partner of mine in the logo section and wrote the email as if it was coming from myself (the store owner) instead of from a standard store "not life-like" automated mailing system.

So to summarize, if you take the time to edit the email that this app sends to customers and possibly implement some of the things above you will succeed with this app and keep it for life.

Cheers, 5 stars for customizability!

By the way... "What the"...

This app asks you to leave a review before you actually test it out, that's not good, you guys should make a delay of a few days or weeks (or wait until the app has actually sent a few emails to customers) before you prompt your users to leave a review. Not Cool.

B1PoLaR.

Location Sweden

great app!
works fine all the time...................................................................................................