Auto Thankyou email, Email marketing, Cart Recovery,Newsletter

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Auto Thank You Email, Email Marketing, Cart Recovery, Newsletter

beautyhow

Really very interesting app; with it we can do lot of things,with ease.
i really appreciate and advise to try

jmortume27

it is really important to use this app to thank the customers and to move your sales faster enough

Urbandeaux vintage co

I used this app to help me become more open to my customers. I now feel that way and it feels great.

AdeClothingBrand

Time spent using app 1 day

This app is so helpful! I love it. You need this app in your life! I’m so thankful. Download this app ASAP.

smittera

amazing i love it and keep using it give me great some sort of help guys get this app grow Ur business

FeelGoodShapewear

Location Nigeria

This has saved me the time of writing an automated email to my customers and i am very grateful.Thanks alot

Clothing Superb

About as simple of a product as you can imagine - but it does what it says it does - nothing to complain about.

Brianna James

Location France

Nickel, fonctionne a merveille. Très bon outil pour gérer la relation client et fidéliser ses clients.

Amore Dell'Oro

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I haven't used the app much yet as my store is still new, but it seems to be easy to set up as well as target driven. A great FREEBIE!

J.R.HANGER, LLC.

I love this app and it’s free, I definitely recommend it. It helps so much, less time consuming. Definitely try!