OrderlyEmails: Email Templates

OrderlyEmails: Email Templates

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
April 26, 2021

Such a great app to create credibility!! Your e-mail notifications will look so much more professional, and so easy to edit! Able to add images and so many other contents that I was unable to do directly on Shopify's notifications. So worth the one time fee.

Lili Sampedro
Brazil
Time spent using app: 4 days
April 26, 2021

Easy to install and use app and does exactly what you wants with regards to customisation of emails. Very professional templates and functions. Great support team!

MORANZANI
Gibraltar
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 25, 2021

I have to say, the templates are perfect and incredibly easy to edit which saves a lot of time. I'd say this one is a must have.

MD-Shop
Slovakia
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 22, 2021

I had some problems at first in combination with weglot, but once I reached out to customer service they fixed it good and quickly. Satisfied!

Scrapdelight
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 13 days
April 21, 2021

This is probably one of the best designed and well-thought-out apps I've ever used. My emails look 1,000 times better. It's crazy shopify doesn't already have a built in editor for emails like this app. Totally worth the 1 time price.

Glowy Zoey
Time spent using app: 7 days
April 13, 2021

One time price is good and easily to modify everything. However deduct 1 star because the app always get error. Need refresh many times to keep it normal. Luckily all adjustment is auto-saved.

Pawtyhood
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
April 7, 2021

I am so glad to have found this app. Building an e-commerce store is stressful enough as it is, but this has made my life so much easier. Just pay a one time charge for a theme you like, modify and edit your automated emails, and voila! Just need to copy and paste the given code into Shopify's email settings. Not only is it easy and makes your emails look professional, but the code is clean too! Highly recommend.

BookeryBliss
Time spent using app: About 1 year
FORSBERG+two ApS replied April 8, 2021

Wow, what a wonderful review. Thank you! Super happy to hear it made your life easier :)

Kind regards,
Bjorn Forsberg
Founder - OrderlyEmails by FORSBERG+two

April 1, 2021

Very good app. The templates look very nice and they are all there. The customization is very easy. Only recommend! Also, the customer service does a very good job.

Pinkybreak.com
Germany
Time spent using app: 18 days
March 29, 2021

I love OrderlyEmails - In my opinion it's an absolute essential Shopify app and I recommend that it be installed on every Shopify store I work on.

Solibee
Time spent using app: 1 day
March 25, 2021

This is my 3rd store to use OrderlyEmails, and it's my third time making it the first app that I download. Seriously can't recommend this app enough. Thank you for building it! Also, side note: Shopify, please acquire/partner with this company so everyone can have these features!

Puzzery