OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Match email templates to your store design and sell more

BLACKFINCH

OrderlyEmails is a fantastic app. Very easy to make changes and create customisation templates that are aligned with the design of your website. They've also created the installation process when exporting the template into Shopify to be so easy and stress free. Very supportive customer service who are incredibly helpful. I highly recommend this app!

Fine Cell Work

So happy to have our order confirmation, shipping and account emails etc finally matching the contemporary design of our website to tell our story better. Using Conversio - Light theme and it's wonderful - clean, fresh design, love 'magic' design feature that imported fonts and colours straight from our website, mobile and desktop previews. Easy to update, play around with content blocks and export to Shopify. Great app, very impressed.

The Wall Art Guys

Love this app. I have been using for a while. It has beautiful templates and very easy to manage.

Thank you.

Meubelmakerij van Ommen

I use this app for my e-mail templates. You can design your own templates or install a theme template if your theme is from the Shopify theme store. I purchased Empire and it looks awesome. Great for customer experience.
One time payment of $50 is nothing compared to what you get.

RAICE

The app is perfectly made with a good user interface however there are issues with the outlook app on IOS it cuts the email so the content is not visible entirely.

10 stars for the support and service this crew gives.

TattooMed

Wauwh!! This is the best!! Create all your emails to high-end in a blink and only one time payment.
Thanks team FORSBERG+two ApS

TBS The Beautiful Store

I love this app so far. Been using it for a couple of weeks and what a pleasure - so easy to implement and edit and does exactly what I want perfectly.

I highly recommend it.

Dylan Kendall

Amazing customer service! Highly recommend this app as an easy to use alternative to generic shopify transactional emails

Prohemp.nl

If I could rate this app a 10 i would! this makes the mailnotifications look so much better as the standard notifications. Also one of the first apps i encountered with a proper translation! Would HIGHLY recommend it to everyone!

Dekkai Supply

Really good app, nice clean templates with plenty of customisation. I like how it integrates nicely with the shopify emailing system instead of going through a 3rd party app to send the emails out. Well done!