OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two

Email templates that match your store design, and sell more

Artsy Swim Shop

This is by far the best money you'll spend for your store. This app is so well integrated with the Shopify admin and offers you a seamless process to updating your customer-facing notifications from "blah" to "wow".

thesneakerstore

worth every cent. makes my work a lot easier. I can focus on other parts of my business now. an easy 5-star rating

Ninostyle

I used this app to help me respond properly and appropriately to my customers. It is so neat, it helped to improve our credibility.
EXCELLENT!

LigaFlex

This app will help you make a perfect branding. Perfect to increase conversion and gain customer trust.

TRINE KRYGER SIMONSEN

It just works. We had 2 minor problems. Bjorn & the support team solved it quickly. Excellent. Thank you.

die quschel company

I have been using OrderlyEmails since pretty much the beginning of my store and am super happy with it. Plus, the support is great. Had to recently change a few things that I couldn't by myself and within 24 hours everything was sorted between me, Shopify, the FORSBERG+two team. Love it!

BornGood

the app has been very easy to use and useful. i do wish they had a lower cost plan to optimize a smaller number of emails. out of 26-28 shopify notifications, we needed to optimize about 10-12 only. i hope the team supports us if we have any issues (none so far)

June 1, 2020

Thanks for the review and the feedback. That's actually a very good idea and not something I had considered that people may be interested in :)

Now that Shopify have SO many different emails that they support, it could make sense to offer an "Essentials" pack as well.

Thanks again for the feedback and if you do need any support in the future, just reach out and we'd be happy to help.

Kind regards,
Bjorn Forsberg
Founder - OrderlyEmails by FORSBERG+two

Crack Kids Lisboa

Really nice app. It allowed me to personalize the emails in a very simple and intuitive way. Thank you!

Katie J Design and Events

What a Fantastic App! Definitely the best value app that I have paid for. Could not be happier with the result for our business. Thank you so much :)

TheTravelEdit

I never leave reviews, but this app is amazing. Gets your emails looking super professional in little to no time at all with minimal effort! Really really easy and they look perfect. Would be nice if you could add 'you may also like / recommended products' into the blank email template.

May 26, 2020

Thanks so much for the great review :)

Regarding your feedback on including recommended products in the provided "Blank template", it is unfortunately not technically possible. The blank template can be used outside of Shopify, and so we have no way of using Liquid to include up-to-date, and relevant recommendations. We just have no way of updating them automatically outside of the Shopify system.

If any other feedback comes up, or you need anything else, do let us know.

Thanks again, and stay safe!

Bjorn Forsberg