OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two

Email templates that match your store design, and sell more

Tall T Productions

We couldn't be more grateful for this app. Thank you for saving us so much time. Our notifications look amazing! Cheers!

Morse Toad

I've been meaning to sort out my shoddy emails for months, and then found this and did it in 5 minutes. Easy to follow steps so even a code amateur like me couldn't mess it up.

Capitaine Cafe

I have been struggling for 3 days trying to build my DIY notification emails. I was desperate making it responsive when I found out about OrderlyEmails. Maaan that app saved me soo much time. I set up my logo, colors and custom texts, and in 30 minutes my notifications were ready on my store.
Very convenient, easy to use, and well made designs. The ++ : you pay one time and use your design forever, no subscribtion, no additionnal cost. Worth it !

Xbodyuk

Beautiful designs and good customer support. Recommended!

Horsefeathersgifts

Exactly what I was looking for! No more boring emails. Super simple to use and customize to our brand. Would definitely recommend this app!

Satchel Page

As the others have mentioned, this is a great app.
We were up and running in 10 minutes. The email template looks great and the service from Bjorn has been fantastic.
The transactional emails from Shopify look terrible. If you don't know HTML and you want a solution that looks great and just works right out of the box, Orderly is the one.

Kollectionk

I used Spently app for our emails. It costs $9.99 monthly. I thinks it's too expensive for transaction emails. So I was looking for good email templates on themeforest.net. But it was not easy to customize email templates for shopify. But I found that they make an amazing email app. Yon don't need to pay monthly.

I have some feature requests. It would be great if you could add promotional ads to the emails. And I'd like to add custom buttons to shipping confirmation email. We need buttons of different tracking URLs for some countries.

Shoreline 2

It’s simple: If you have a Shopify store, you want this app. Really.

Shopify’s transactional emails are spartan. If you want to look pro, you need to spice them up a bit. There are several apps that do this, but none—and I’ve installed and tried them all—do it as simply and cleanly as OrderlyEmails. The proof is in the pudding: I spent many, many hours working up designs using those other popular Shopify apps, the ones that have gazillions of positive reviews. And yet the email design I got after 10 minutes of fiddling with OrderlyEmails was substantially better than all of them.

I really cannot overstate the bang for the buck that this app gives you. The fact that you'll be up and running in minutes is only icing on the cake for any busy store owner.

And the best part? You don’t have to buy anything until you’ve created the design. I wish all developers would take this approach.

Earthy Living

I couldn't be happier with this app. Bjorn has done a great job here. The design looks great, it's easy to edit, it's easy to implement, and the support has been fantastic. I'm really impressed :-)

With a little tweaking, I've also combined this with 'Order Printer Templates' (to make nice PDF templates) and 'Order Printer Emailer' (to create download links to the PDF templates) and added it to my email template.

Now, I have a really nice email notification that goes out to clients and includes a link to download a PDF which has also been branded and styled to look fantastic. Not content with just the clients getting the fancy looking emails, I also tweaked the template for the New Order Notification email (that we receive) to include a link to download the PDF for the styled Packing Slip that we created with his other apps.

The three apps work really well together and I'm one very happy little Vegemite :-)

Personligeplakater

Fabulous app! For someone with no coding experience, this app is a life saver.. my new emails look great!