OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Match email templates to your store design and sell more

Www Basketlady Com

Great app and great support. Bjorn quickly added Houzz and LinkedIn to the social media icons when requested. Love the look of our new emails.

Kesmekesme

Great application, subsidiary developer, five star for everything. I was lucky to find it.

Harley Boden

Bjorn was super super helpful with any questions I had with the app. As for the functionality and designs, they work wonders! A quick and sleek option if you need something professional looking in an instant.

Thanks again for your help and support Bjorn.

B Ss00n1

This app is 100% brilliant. I've never left an app review without being asked or prompted. With this app there was absolutely no need; I was delighted to. There couldn't be an easier to use, yet more impactful app in all of Shopify.

Pispeedshops

OrderlyEmails helped us easily create professional email templates, that we can continue to customize. Bjorn answered my emails quickly and thoroughly - we will continue looking at all apps he creates.

Wunder Budder

Fantastic app! It couldn't be easier to install and customize. Now when someone opens an email from me, it's branded and totally obvious that it's from my business. I also use (and love) Order Printer Templates from the same company.

Rough Old Glass

So easy to install and looks great. Thank you.

Bananabed

Can not believe how easy this integration process is

Hotel Magique

Superrrr happy with the new awesome look of all my emails and messages :D :D Very easy to use, many possibilities so perfect!

Secret Storage Books

This is my second purchase from Bjorn and it won't be the last - I hope he keeps on making apps that just WORK and do what they say - right out of the box!! This application makes emails look good, and say what you want, and is a snap to use - even a non-tech like me. It's flawless. Thanks!
Diane