OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two

Email templates that match your store design, and sell more

Color By Crate And Barrel

This is a fantastic app! Why the default Shopify receipts/emails look so bad is beyond me. OrderlyEmails fixes this issue with a great interface -- you will be up and running in minutes. Plus, you can replace ALL of Shopify's terrible emails, not just a few as other apps offer. OrderlyEmails look really great and were super easy to create and implement. We tried a few of the competitors and there is no contest — OrderlyEmails beats them easily. Big plus that it is a one-time fee, not a montly fee as some of the others.

That Pedal Show Shop

Love this!! Played around with it first before I decided to buy. When I decided to purchase all my test-work transferred over and nothing was lost. Perfect!! Installation process was super easy, everything taken care of in a really smart way...very very happy customer!! When I contacted the app developer to discuss a couple of tweaks got helpful answers, nice to know there are real people behind this :-) This is my second purchase from this developer and highly recommend!!

Brassavola

Great app if you're looking to have sleek notification emails without breaking the bank. I am very thankful for this app.

Chloe Olive

Extremely happy with this app! Very easy to set-up all of our notifications. We love the clean looking templates. Don't miss out on this one...it's a keeper!

Modern Wall Art Singapore

You guys are SUPERB!
Very easy to follow the instructions and user friendly.
I'm glad to found you guys! Thumbs Up!

Tressmerizehair

So happy I discovered this email service. I always wondered how could I brand my emails nicely and found my answer. And on top of that it was so easy to do too. Thank you

Tall T Productions

We couldn't be more grateful for this app. Thank you for saving us so much time. Our notifications look amazing! Cheers!

Morse Toad

I've been meaning to sort out my shoddy emails for months, and then found this and did it in 5 minutes. Easy to follow steps so even a code amateur like me couldn't mess it up.

Capitaine Cafe

I have been struggling for 3 days trying to build my DIY notification emails. I was desperate making it responsive when I found out about OrderlyEmails. Maaan that app saved me soo much time. I set up my logo, colors and custom texts, and in 30 minutes my notifications were ready on my store.
Very convenient, easy to use, and well made designs. The ++ : you pay one time and use your design forever, no subscribtion, no additionnal cost. Worth it !

Xbodyuk

Beautiful designs and good customer support. Recommended!