OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Match email templates to your store design and sell more

Happy Valley

I wish I used this app from day one. It makes all my emails consistent and professional and it really helps my business. I highly recommend it!

CLOAC

Highly Recommend. Easy to use, inexpensive and very good looking emails. 10/10. Honestly the best email editor ive come across so far.

Dresses Boutique

It seems that you need this app to make your notification emails looking awesome for a good price! I was hoping Shopify Email would be able to have this feature, but it doesn't...!! Thumbs up for you OrdelyEmails. Love the fact that I just have to pay once in stead of monthly.

Happy Joe

Excellent app with really nice email designs, and super easy to use. I had chosen and paid for one theme, but later decided I wanted a different one, and they swapped it out for me without issue or additional payment. Very responsive to email requests/concerns. Highly recommend.

Hawk Supplements

Really easy to use and the quality on the emails are really great! The out of box Shopify emails were not very attractive.

Artsy Swim Shop

This is by far the best money you'll spend for your store. This app is so well integrated with the Shopify admin and offers you a seamless process to updating your customer-facing notifications from "blah" to "wow".

thesneakerstore

worth every cent. makes my work a lot easier. I can focus on other parts of my business now. an easy 5-star rating

Ninostyle

I used this app to help me respond properly and appropriately to my customers. It is so neat, it helped to improve our credibility.
EXCELLENT!

LigaFlex

This app will help you make a perfect branding. Perfect to increase conversion and gain customer trust.

TRINE KRYGER SIMONSEN

It just works. We had 2 minor problems. Bjorn & the support team solved it quickly. Excellent. Thank you.