OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Match email templates to your store design and sell more

Power Ton Web Shop

Amazing app! We've been waiting for something like this since years. Until now we've been using Klaviyo for notification e-mails, but the templates on OrderlyEmails are beautiful and save us so much time on design. There aren't any other notification apps out there that are this good and this cheap - I don't know how any store could possibly go without it.
If I could make a suggestion (although I know it's asking for a lot): it would be great to be able to have ready texts in other languages instead of doing the translating ourselves. Maybe start out with the main languages used on Shopify stores.

Garo Luxury

Very nice APP. Must have. Worth to pay. Professional email is MUST HAVE for all shops.

Cadenzaitalywholesale

Brilliant app, very easy to use and the customisation is really good. It makes emails look a lot better than the standard templates. Support is brilliant too. I highly recommend this app!

Divinelashco

Absolutely LOVE this app, it's one of the best investments I've made for my online store. I also have the order printer templates app which is amazing as well.

Waves Latino America

Very nice layouts ! the only thing i wish that it had is an auto update when i change (edit ) something so i would not have to re do the html codes . other than that it is great . make sure you have everything the way you want it before pasting the codes . other than that it is great !!!

Amantelingerie

Already have the Order Printer template so thought we will try this out. Well worth the effort. Same as the last time, Bjorn was of great help and did some modifications on request. We now have the nice templates online at global.amantelingerie.com :) Super easy, convenient and pretty!

Yorkvilles

Great app. I like the one time charge and the ease of installation. The developer is very attentive which is impressive. You can customize and professionalize all of the notifications in an intuitive way. A couple of small details (eg. reason for a refund) will not be sent to a customer but I believe that this is not an issue of the developer but another Shopify shortcoming. Otherwise, this is a beautiful, wonderful app with great support. Well done!

Color By Crate And Barrel

This is a fantastic app! Why the default Shopify receipts/emails look so bad is beyond me. OrderlyEmails fixes this issue with a great interface -- you will be up and running in minutes. Plus, you can replace ALL of Shopify's terrible emails, not just a few as other apps offer. OrderlyEmails look really great and were super easy to create and implement. We tried a few of the competitors and there is no contest — OrderlyEmails beats them easily. Big plus that it is a one-time fee, not a montly fee as some of the others.

That Pedal Show Shop

Love this!! Played around with it first before I decided to buy. When I decided to purchase all my test-work transferred over and nothing was lost. Perfect!! Installation process was super easy, everything taken care of in a really smart way...very very happy customer!! When I contacted the app developer to discuss a couple of tweaks got helpful answers, nice to know there are real people behind this :-) This is my second purchase from this developer and highly recommend!!

Brassavola

Great app if you're looking to have sleek notification emails without breaking the bank. I am very thankful for this app.