OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Match email templates to your store design and sell more

Brassavola

Great app if you're looking to have sleek notification emails without breaking the bank. I am very thankful for this app.

Chloe Olive

Extremely happy with this app! Very easy to set-up all of our notifications. We love the clean looking templates. Don't miss out on this one...it's a keeper!

Modern Wall Art Singapore

You guys are SUPERB!
Very easy to follow the instructions and user friendly.
I'm glad to found you guys! Thumbs Up!

Tressmerizehair

So happy I discovered this email service. I always wondered how could I brand my emails nicely and found my answer. And on top of that it was so easy to do too. Thank you

Tall T Productions

We couldn't be more grateful for this app. Thank you for saving us so much time. Our notifications look amazing! Cheers!

Morse Toad

I've been meaning to sort out my shoddy emails for months, and then found this and did it in 5 minutes. Easy to follow steps so even a code amateur like me couldn't mess it up.

Capitaine Cafe

I have been struggling for 3 days trying to build my DIY notification emails. I was desperate making it responsive when I found out about OrderlyEmails. Maaan that app saved me soo much time. I set up my logo, colors and custom texts, and in 30 minutes my notifications were ready on my store.
Very convenient, easy to use, and well made designs. The ++ : you pay one time and use your design forever, no subscribtion, no additionnal cost. Worth it !

Xbodyuk

Beautiful designs and good customer support. Recommended!

Horsefeathersgifts

Exactly what I was looking for! No more boring emails. Super simple to use and customize to our brand. Would definitely recommend this app!

Satchel Page

As the others have mentioned, this is a great app.
We were up and running in 10 minutes. The email template looks great and the service from Bjorn has been fantastic.
The transactional emails from Shopify look terrible. If you don't know HTML and you want a solution that looks great and just works right out of the box, Orderly is the one.