OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two

Email templates that match your store design, and sell more

Judith & Jules

LOVE IT *****
Its so easy to use (no support ever needed!) and the themes are beautifully made! This was one of the best investments ever - although the app is already very cheap for what it offers!
Thanks so much!

Copper Bottom Swim

OrderlyEmails has gorgeous email templates at a very fair price. They've helped me change up the standard Shopify communications to offer something more unique to our customers. The customer service has been spot on. Highly recommend!

noord

I just love it. A wonderful extension to our store which really upgrades user experience. It is a must have for a great store.

meparel

This app features excellent templates with exceptional customization features. Love the "Magic Designer" feature!

Better Lifes

I love this app it is so usefull!!! Thx a lot!! It helped me a lot to get some costumers back to my website and also this are just 49 dollars once!

Inking Madness

What can I say about these guys? Man hats off. The e-mail are so professional looking. Super stuff and keep it up. Love it

Regards
www.inkingmadness.com

Fair Felt

The first app I download for each of my stores. Abandoned cart emails are the key to conversion, and these guys make mine beautiful. Not to mention they keep my branding consistent and great :) Thank you!

CD Pearls

Attentive customer service with clear responses and advice from Bjorn. The app is easy to use and very customisable. We highly recommend.

LovelyThreads.co

Really like that theres no ridiculous subscription fees like every half baked app on the shopify store, what a joke. Anyway, OrderlyEmails is very easy to use! Just customize all your important emails how you want and you're away :) Only frustrating part is having to paste the code manually into each shopify email but you shouldn't have to do this very often and its very easy.

Artisan Chemist

I use orderly Emails, printerpro and templates all the time. A must have for all businesses. Highly recommend!