OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two

Email templates that match your store design, and sell more

Torcall of Edinburgh

I have 3 out of the 4 Apps that Forsberg make. They have been thoroughly developed and as a result are a joy to use, you can tell that real thinkers are behind the product as using them is effortless. OrdelyEmails follows in that vain, creates brand consistency and covers all the bases for interaction with customers. This is the first time I had to contact support as a section of one of the templates was not loading correctly. Bjorn took over and fixed it without any hesitation or drama. Thanks again!

PRISONER Store

Great App and support! With this app you will get the best emails. Very easy to use, I recommend everyone!

Alternativa Webshop

Wow, I am so happy I found you! So easy to add all information you want to your notification emails and to style them according to your theme. I ran some "magic" setup, and it completely transferred the colors and fonts from my store to the email template. I also like the one-time price model.

BYOO STORE

Really nice app that saves you a lot of time with the super easy email template design tool. We now have a professional looking notification going to our customers, thanks

Recreation Hobbies Center

Love the emailer. Easy to use, easy to setup. Now our emails flow with our invoices and look like the emails we send through Mail Chimp, We can't be happier at https://rhcrc.com. Combine this with their other products and you have a complete professional looking package for your customers.

Laundromat

We customised our notification emails using Orderly Emails. The templates are easy to use and look beautiful, making our brand image more cohesive. The instructions for installation are really clear and don't require any coding knowledge. We were so happy with this app that we also use Orderly Printer for our packing slips/ invoices.

Ref Warehouse

This app is a breeze to use and install. Immediately lifted the professionalism of our consumer journey, and all on brand. Sensational investment

Knob Depot

The email templates look great and really boost the quality of transactional emails. Very easy to modify and copy over to Shopify. The interface for setting up all of the templates is very easy to use. Highly recommend!

Spar King

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and6 ahve all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

MZ

Highly recommend! Intuitive, easy to use and no monthly charge. Took me all of 15 minutes to complete up our email aesthetics. Really happy with this app so far!