OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two

Email templates that match your store design, and sell more

Knob Depot

The email templates look great and really boost the quality of transactional emails. Very easy to modify and copy over to Shopify. The interface for setting up all of the templates is very easy to use. Highly recommend!

Spar King

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and6 ahve all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

MZ

Highly recommend! Intuitive, easy to use and no monthly charge. Took me all of 15 minutes to complete up our email aesthetics. Really happy with this app so far!

LilyVe

Great app! I can recommend it, I would be great if I also could customize the pdfs recite as well so it looks like the nice email.

JuulBR - Juul e cigarros eletrônicos de ultima geração

Acho que é o melhor APP que ja usei, se todos fossem fáceis e eficientes como esse, nossa vida seria melhor

Crazy Mama's Kitchen

every customer interaction is an opportunity to brand and impress. this email template does that without fuss. saves you from pulling out your hair too.

NETXIFY

This app is a MUST for every Shopify store! If you are looking to customize the plain default notifications on your store and make your store looks more professional then you must have this. worth every penny!

Jaimie Jacobs

Well we have seen many Shopify Apps of different quality so far. This App plays definitely in the champions league. It is such a great help - saved us a tremendous amount of time and made our emails look stunning. Great job!

Metal Lotus

This is an awesome app, my emails look so much more professional now! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to a friend.

Vidlogix

This app is as close to perfection as it gets. Every merchant can benefit from this app. It’s a real no brainer. Note: The Tracktor order tracking integration breaks if you change your Tracktor proxy URL.