OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Match email templates to your store design and sell more

Ferretdise

so easy to use with all the email content written for you and the installation is made so seamless, you dont even need to think!

Blessed Home & Body

I used this app to level up my standard Shopify notifications, and wow! This app is so easy to use, you get several functional, stylish, and clean templates. I had a question and reached out to the support team. They responded immediately with a screenshot, explanation and actually answered the question I was asking! Super impressed!!

Azteca Soccer

OrderlyEmails has helped our store maintain a professional feel with our emails. Very easy and quick to use with many features that can benefit any store. Let's not forget their amazing and fast customer support.

The Predator Ridge Shop Online

Although we decided not to use OrderlyEmails due to some customized functionality issues we needed, I would fully recommend this product based on the level of communication I received from the OrderlyEmails team. We accidentally purchased the template and the team easily processed a refund for us when we put forward our situation. They are wonderful to deal with and would fully recommend using this app if it fits your needs!

Facialiste.com

Superbe application, les notifications automatique sont 100 x mieux.

Le support est aussi exceptionnel, ils répondent très vite et sont très sympa.

Très très réactif.

Bonne continuation à votre entreprise.

Pushbikes

I was looking for better-designed forms to match my site and OrderlyEmail wired perfectly. Very easy to customise, and setup. Very happy. One of Fee, no monthly ongoing charge. Can edit and re-customize anytime. The only painful thing was pasting the code into all the individual templates.

Cuddle Decor, LLC

This is a more than great app! I am very happy that I found it. Fair price for all we get! It's very very easy to set up. The Magic Designer feature imports all styles used on the website (logo, fonts, colors, etc.) so we don't need to waste time setting this up.
I wonder if the developer will also sell templates for the new Shopify Marketing emails - that would be awesome!
Thanks for your great job! :)

The Fresh Stuff

Templates are great, we really pushed the boundaries on what you can do with designing them and making them your own but Orderly makes it so easy to do just that.

The app is super simple, I've actually barely touched it since setup, only to adjust any minor things and updates if they ever pop up but when doing so, that's also a breeze.

Just reviewing now as we've transferred the app over to our US site and had a couple issues doing that initially, reached out to support and they were great, figured the issue in minutes and all sorted now. Not at all worth dropping a star but, in a situation like that where there's two stores running an identical theme, it might be nice to get a discount on the re-purchase of the theme. I totally understand and love to support an app this great however, it just seems a bit frivolous paying twice for the same product - a small discount there would likely work well with expansion!

Awesome app though, highly recommend!

TECHNIKKI.net

Die App ist eine echte Erleichterung und funktioniert einwandfrei. Ich würde Orderly Emails immer wieder installieren

Knitnstitch

Whilst this app may seem expensive to some, its actually great value. You get all the templates, great design and most importantly a great template editor to manage them on an ongoing basis. Great support on a few issues with Shopify introducing the store pick up feature which we like - thx.

April 22, 2020

Thanks very much for the feedback :)

Just to let you know, we have updated the app to support the new code needed for Shopify's Pickup feature in the Order confirmation emails. This includes all 18 languages that the app supports.

The old text was the following:

"Thank you for your purchase, this email confirms your order. You will get another email as soon as your order is shipped."

Which has now been replaced with:

"Thank you for your purchase, this email confirms your order. We will send you another email as soon as your order is {% if pickup_in_store? %}ready for pickup{% else %}shipped{% endif %}."

Hope it helps and thanks again!

Bjorn Forsberg