OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two

Email templates that match your store design, and sell more

Eternal Crystals

I Love this app, i definitely give five stars very easy to use .
One time payment very reasonable and easy to load app.

Faradite

We are using the app for our email notifications, it creates great-looking emails with minimal effort if I could give 6 stars I would.

MARKSMAN QUIVERS

Awesome! Easy to use and looks great. really easy to set up looks like an extension of my website and well priced too.

Annalise Jewellery

Makes life a lot easier! Certainly recommend.. We use it on our personalised jewellery store www.annalise.co.uk

What Mustard Made

Ridiculously easy to use, really clean and lovely email templates - I've already had positive feedback from some of my customers. Well worth the one-off fee. Many thanks!

Brin

By far the best Shopify app I ever tested. Design, functionality, and support are great. This is a must-have app for your Shopify store. Great work!

Dietz

Clean templates and very good documentation. Also support from the developer was excellent. Pre populated text in several languages.

URBAN SWELL

This app is really easy to use and enables you to quickly design a suite of branded emails that look in unison. Saved so much time by using this app. Well worth the $49.

Kintaro Publishing

Fantastic app and super easy to install. It makes our communication with our customers smooth and in the style of our website.
5 stars all the way!

SPEEDCUBE PTY LTD

Simple yet very useful app that works like a charm - easy to install and customise. We use this to customise email templates such as order confirmation for speed cubers who buy their products from @speedcube.com.au - https://www.speedcube.com.au