EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

FashionKila.com

je veux donner 5 toiles mais je laisse place a l'amélioration de cette app.
Sarah est incroyable pour le service a la clientele.

la chose a travailler c'est de respecter le nombre de jour avant d'envoyer la commande au clients. je trouve un peux long et aussi les frais du shipping sont un peut trop et ils utilise tes idées pour rajouter du produits dans leurs site...

Bref continuez et je suis sur que vous allez devenir un des meilleurs de ce game.

I love it :)

Modern Impressions

I can easily import items to the portal. I can easily import items to the portal. I can easily import items to the portal.

Z. Nichole

The shipping and processing times are no where near what they are advertising. I have orders that have been waiting to process for over a week at a time. I have paid for express shipping and it is not express but I am scared to not pay for it because I do not want my orders to be further delayed. Even the shipments that are processed out of there Chino Facility take a long time. I am just disappointed.

Update: this supplier continuously fails to deliver then they beg you to remove the unfavorable review playing on your heart strings saying it effects their salary and their boss is going to be upset blah blah blah. Beg you to take it down before the resolve the problem with promises to do better. I refused. Business owners need to know what they are dealing with.

My recent issue is they shipped the wrong product and on top of that short shipped the order to boot. I provided pictures, reiterated the issue at least 6 Times, broke it down into bullets to make it easier to follow and understand in
various emails all for them to come back asking for pictures and asking me to confirm what size needs to be shipped. Because I wasn’t being clear. So not only did the order not ship timely, it shipped wrong and their customer service team is purposely being obtuse or they have a real problem. I now had to refund the customer for the entire order. I am asking for a refund for the i shipped product and an escalation contact. Let’s see if that goes anywhere. I’ll be back with a third update on how they resolved this

Third update: I was finally able to have this resolved. They reshipped the order ( fingers crossed it goes well) and provided me a refund since I also had to refund my customer. Lily the escalation contact stepped in and her communication is very precise and clear and I appreciate that. it went a long way with de-escalating the situation. I am satisfied with the outcome of my dispute

olive-i & co

Excellent customer service. provided me with a good shipping solution for my customers. I can easily import items to the portal.

GOmeinYOGA Shop

eprolo, one of the best dropshippers in the world. very easy to use, extremely large selection. and the delivery times are not as long as with other drophshippers. www.gomeinyoga.com

BRYLUXE

An excellent find product app as it brings up all the product photos and details. It makes it very easy to select all the dropshipping products, has an excellent customer service. I like everything about the app and especially the 500 free products as a starter.

Genuine Authentic Brand

I love this app better than other dropshipping apps, importing is easy and not recommending you to buy or pay monthly and also they give you free 500 product to import in your store...

StratosFair

Awesome app. They pay attention to details that other apps do not. I would highly recommend using eprolo to get your dropshipping store up and going.

OneOffSwag

love this app. love the products offered here as well, everything is just amazing! cant believe how great it is

Walkers House of Exotic Novelties

I'm so excited, I didn't even know stores like this was available.I'm new to it and it was easy to learn. I can't wait to add all of my new products to my page.