EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

PayBon Shop

It is a simple and easy to use system. I feel more comfortable using this product than other Apps. I like

Save more live more for less

Im super happy about this drop shipping company. They have many nice products at fair low prices. Cant wait to continue using them

Trendall

Large choix de produits. Il faudra voir la qualité des produits à réception. Un peu déçu tout de même des délais de réception qui me paraissent trop long pour mes clients quand on sait que notre concurrence peut faire en 2-3 jours.

AkoLako Shop

It is very easy to use. Selecting products in just 2-3 clicks in your store. I will definitely use it more often for selecting more products to sell in my store.

nationaltoystores

This is one of the best apps I use. I love the fact that they do free shipping and fast shipping as well. I would really recommend this app

CMON iCandy

I spent forever and a pressing year searching for what I found with EEPROLO. I've only just begun looking around and seems to offer much more than other design and prints. I'm excited and going to a
pply to products! Really wish I had found this sooner!

CLOTHES CAPTIONING

Easy transactions and good service and help whenever I need it! Recommended!! Good Shipping options too. Add some plug-ins to make it even better.

Starz Boutique

This is a great app. You can add products with faster delivery times. The Selection is updated often.

Snow Flakes Heaven

I like this App , very recommended for everyone who is looking for success in E-commerce. Thank you so much

Phone Gaming Gear

*UPDATE* I just recieved a message back saying they just found a new supplier and my items were restored back to Import List. I did get apology from them. I still rate 4/5 because the tracking number is not working.

It looked very promising at the start.
I made a mobile gaming nicehe and they have removed all the products when I had built my facebook page and got some traffic to the web.
No apologies, just all my shop is EMPTY THIS MORNING.
Now there is no gaming controllers available AT ALL!
There are only 2 available on the eprolo market at this time which are overpriced as f and not even worth selling.
Very angry as I have spent much money on advertising!!!!!!!!!
And the tracking number they have sent me is not available for nearly 5 days now and my customer is fuming.