Estimated Delivery Date ‑ ETA

Estimated delivery time, Order deadline, Countdown Timer

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

EcoPByLeo

Mariadel was very helpful and after the problems I was experiencing with the app she requested permission for a tech guy to have some access to my store to allow the delivery zones to be displayed on my site, as there was some issues with the app working with my site initially. The only reason I didn't provide 5 stars is because of the technical issues to begin with. 5 star service though.

Amusing Attire

It works and it's easy to figure out. I needed help customizing the placement of the eta information and customer service took care of it for me real quick like less than 10 minutes. I think her name was Anne. Really great for drop shippers you can tag etas for drop shipped products and or etas for local or domestic products. The app could use more features but for the monthly price it's a good deal.

January 4, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your approval. We are so glad that we can help you. Your support brings us courage to move on. If there is anything else we can help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thanks again for your feedback. Have a nice day~

Regard,
Anne

The Pet Mart

Location Australia

I liked the app. It does what it promises. The customer service solution was also very handy. The team was very helpful.

December 12, 2021

Hi there,
Thank you very much for your approval and feedback! And we are so glad that we could help you! Our team always keep trying to continuously improve our app and service! And we are so glad to hear all of the users feedback and suggestions! If you have any problems or suggestions, just feel free to contact us and we will try our best to solve them and improve our app so that we can give you a better using experience!

Regards,
Allen

Mochilo.co

Updated: I have tried several delivery estimate apps on Shopify and this one offers the most for the best price. It is also probably the easiest of the delivery apps to set up. It is the only app (I believe) that will also show the estimated delivery for each product under the item in the cart page as well as on the order history page. That is immensely helpful for customers. I've encountered a few minor issues, but customer support was more than willing to take care of them very quickly. Recommended.

January 11, 2021

Thanks for your review. Sorry for the late reply.
We have fixed the issue you mentioned. You can enable your app now. Let me know if you still need other help.
Regards

Vivre Activewear

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 19 hours

It is working as claimed. The feature and placement is the best (to me) among all similar apps. Can I ask for 3 features? 1. Have a separate date for warehouse: Mon to Fri & courier service (Mon to Sat) as we outsource our shipping.
2. Able to add public holiday where nobody is working.
3. Hide it for certain product such as gift card as we don't track inventory and it's a virtual product. It will be more than a 5-start if these 3 features are added in.

Azoreo

It was working great at first, however, it became all buggy and is currently not showing on one of my products. However, we are sending a support request right now! Great app still!

December 2, 2020

Thanks for your review. I just send you an email. Just to let you know, we won't show the ETA message if the product inventory is 0.
So if you want it show on the product page, please update the inventory quantity of that product.
I can't contact you through email. So let me know if anything else we can help.