Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

The Moon Ticket

Used this app as I had an app that only had shopify integration and wanted to sell Etsy. This app has really worked for me and has allowed me to easily export my products to Etsy. The support from the team has also been invaluable and they have been very helpful whenever I have had any queries.

Canvas Wall Art & Canvas Prints | tailoredcanvases.com

BEWARE!!!
This app might edit some of your listings on Etsy automatically to match your listings on Shopify and change your titles variants and images accordingly. This messed up hundreds of my listings and ruined my listings SEO optimization. Stay away

Ohana Underground

This app doesn't seem to work. I started the app but didn't have time to list items right away and the free trial expired. Even if I was able to test it out it wont let me chose the lowest plan which means I have to pay $400 to find out if it even works. I currently cant do anything in the app without getting the subscribe screen which I cant use because the starter plan isn't selectable.

Empty Nester University

So far this app is very user friendly. Much better than most. And the Live Chat help is immediate. Thank you!

Myrtle and Soap

We have been using the Etsy integration app for some time and it has made selling on Etsy really easy. The synchronisation and automatic order imports into shopify work perfectly and customer support is always top notch.

Kompapou

Génial, le support est efficace ! Je recommande vivement. Hardash a su m'orienter dans l'utilisation de l'application et surtout à regler tous mes problèmes. En moins de 5 minutes j'avais un interlocuteur.

HeyRusty

The app integrates smoothly, has a clear interface, is not too expensive and the live chat support is immediate and helpful.

Rustic Store UK

I don't have time to work on the intricacies of this APP... which has allowed me to see the amazing help they offer. Give them the problem, its sorted and they teach you what needs to be done. Faultless help and speedy. Makes the fee absolutely worth it

Rebel.

Amazing app and support! I can't thank enough to Cedcommerce team for all the hellp and patience to manage and grow my business!

The Ottoman Shop

I've just installed the app, linked my store onto Etsy and walla, all the products have appeared! I did struggle at first, however the customer support team were fantastic and helped me out within seconds. Thanks team, you are great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 93 94