Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Buddy Keychains

Mantasha helped me great support: Very easy to interrogate with Etsy with a click of a button all of your items will be synced from Shopify to Etsy or vise versa :D

Chamak-Dhamak

Transfering products from shopify to etsy was easy. I am also satisfied with the customer service via instant chat. I would highly recommend it to others.

Lexi Crafts

After setting everything up, this app is super easy to manage. The support is awesome! Every time I've needed help with something or just have a general question, I receive an instant answer via live chat support. I would definitely recommend this app to any Etsy user.

Life of Riley Studio

The integration helps provided me with a seamless management experience of my inventory...wish the user interface was more intuitive.

Cleopatra Jewellery

It works as advertised and the support is always there to help. I think I will opt for one of their plans now. Website: https://cleopatrajewellery.co.uk/

Lexi Sermis

Fast & easy setup in minutes. This app works as it should and their support is really awesome. The live chat is availaible 24/7. I had several questions and they could answer them all.
If you want an easy integration between shopify and etsy then you will need this app. It makes everything so easy.
Can recommend to 100%!

Acceptable Wear

Straightforward intuitive app.
Able to do what I set out to do.
Flows smoothly, no crashing or freezing.

Rebel Threads Boutique

easy setup for my Shopify store! I highly recommend if you are wanting to grow your Shopify business.

Manoons

Initially, there was some issue. But Neha reached out and helped resolve the issue. Thanks, Neha. Manoons

June 19, 2020

Dear Manoons,

Thanks for your ratings. We will be there to help you anytime :)

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce.

Phigora

This is an amazing app works very well great customer service quick response time and very knowledgeable I recommend this company

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29