Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sync & Automate to selling process from Shopify to Etsy.

Cheap Best Online

Really useful, easy to use and help me can do better things without losing time. I like it. Try and feel the way you think

Hudson and Harper

This app was very easy to navigate and I am so glad we tried it. But what truly stuck out to me was how attentive and responsive the customer service is. By far some of the best thats out there. 5 stars all the way!

GrabGad

Excellent and Convenient to use app, very happy with the integration on to etsy from shopify. This will make my selling much easier and smoother!

Lucky Feather

This app works well! The error alerts could be improved but overall this works as expected. Looking forward to future updates!

MintyPeach

Instructions are in poor English and app is really slow. The support doesn't understand what is happening. The app completely failed to do the basic part of it's description. It immediately got my Etsy account suspended and didn't even upload product variants and only uploaded 9 out of 35 products.

August 22, 2019

Dear Minty Peach,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

It's sad to hear that your Etsy Account got suspended but we're afraid the app has nothing to do with this. We would like to inform that the app simply helps you to send data from your Shopify to Etsy. My apologies if you didn't found the support useful but we will be always available to help you in understanding the app better.

Waiting for you to come back.

Thanks,

R.T.S

awesum app...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Yacht Merch

Great app! Saved me soooo much time! and Its intuitive and easy to use!
All happens in Real Time 24/7.

Customer Service is always available!
Shubham was my point of contact and he was so knowledgeable and helpful with any questions I had. I had many questions as I didn’t know Etsy as a seller, and he answered all my (silly and not-so-silly) questions.

I did have a problem with tags. Mine were too long for the sync to correctly sync, truncating one of the tags… 20 minutes later the Development Team had it corrected.

I Never have to edit in Etsy again! I can now Edit all my products in Shopify or directly in the app … and sync all my products!

I started with the free trial for 7 days.
What would have taken me hours to complete, I can now do in 10 minutes!
Copy and Pasting of product descriptions, tags etc., let alone the probability of making mistakes, are now a thing of the past!

This was a reason that always put me off opening an Etsy store. Had I known about this app, I could have/ would have opened the store many months ago!

Every attribute in Etsy can be set in the app, and you only do it once and the app automatically adds to the attributes to all new products I want to sync to Etsy!
Tags or Descriptions for instance… I change them once in my Shopify store, press a button and it’s synced to Etsy in real time.

All products you assign are automatically assigned to that attribute in Etsy. Etsy Sections, for instance; “Mugs” or “T Shirts”, Set it once in the app and all Mugs will be listed under “Mugs” and t shirts will be listed under “t shirts” in your Etsy store.

Great for a one-man-band like me!
The setting up has a small learning curve but once set up and I found out where to find settings, this app makes it easy and really, really time saving.
No need for a Virtual Assistant to sync products with Etsy, just a push of a button and any changes in Shopify can be updated or synced with my Etsy store…

Title, Tags, Weight, Compare at Price, Vendor, Description, Options, Requires Shipping, Images, Inventory, Price, Barcode, Product type, SKU and fulfillment service can all be updated in Real Time in Etsy!

giftSmilee

I am impressed by the excellent functions and super good customer service. They are really helpful in listening to app user concern and provide strong support immediately ( Live chat ). The functions are also super cool if you really need to use Shopify to sync inventory/list data from Shopify to Etsy. They did a good job. Highly recommend!

Fairy Floss

i find the app easy to work with,and love it how it migrated all my Shopify products into my Etsy shop .The support team is very helpful and onto it.
Big thumbs up to Shubham.

August 6, 2019

Dear Fairy Floss,

Thanks for the appreciation.

Rumor Flowers

1) Easy Product Management offrered by the app
2) App Profiling and Import section functionality
3) Hassle free integration with ETSY Marketplace
4) Flexible and helpful support

Shubham is the man!

August 6, 2019

Dear Rumor Flowers,

Thanks for sharing your kind words.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10