Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sync, Manage, & Automate to sell on Etsy.

British Heritage Brands

Customer support has been excellent Shivalika very helpful and very clever in resolving any issues five stars. For .90 cents a day you cant ask for a lot, I’m using this apps to integrate products from my Shopify Store to Etsy. It has great functionalities and integrates everything from Images, Product Title & Descriptions. All I need to do was just create a profile and then publish. I’m very satisfied. I am using their Fruugo app and looking at Magenative mobile app looks good. British Heritage brands

Einxternal

Works perfectly! Customer service is phenomenal! Would highly recommend if you want to transfer your products to Etsy.

Journey Deeper Music

Love this app. Easy to use. Support is always there and very helpful! Great ease with shopify. SO happy with this app.

BigStuffed

Etsy was our main sales channel before we opened an Etsy store.
We've been searching for a solution to manage all orders from shopify since then. We never found a solution before we stumbled upon this App

The App looks great ( based on the shopify design ) so you never get lost in the menus and such. Very intuitive.

The product get imported on the platform seamlessly and you will see all your etsy orders on the order section
The profiling of items lets you choose the shipping costs, the price rules, and all other variables for each product wich makes it very easy to bulk edit if you have numerous items to import

The support is the Real Quality of this App.
Always available. Extremely nice and helpful. They answered all my questions (and I had a lot ^^)

The integration with Etsy is perfect, fulfillement, Stock Quantity and shiping adress,... evrything is sync so no infos gets lots on the way.

As you might understand buy now this the only application you need if you manage an etsy and shopify store.

Enjoy !

Vorratu

We have been using Etsy for awhile and have moved to another selling channel while staying on Etsy using CEDcommerce. The support is great and with the new functionality of their app, things are smoother. CEDcommerce has done well with their integration and allows for product upload to be easy from the Shopify store.

OkingHabib

OkingHabib here from Best Dressed Man in Texas USA,i use this app for my products from shopify. I didn't get it or know how to proceed but the guys from Cedcommerce helped me to achieve my intergration goal and dream. They worked me through when i couldn't understand what i was doing. In the beginning they helped me through out and check back periodically with me if i need any help on my shop or site. Thanks a million to Rishban Pandey and group of others that helped makes the goal and dream come forth. I appreciate you greatly more than you know. Will recommend you to my colleagues .

Shalom Apparel

I’m using this apps to integrate products from my Shopify Store to Etsy. It has great functionalities and integrates everything from Images, Product Title & Descriptions. All I need to do was just create a profile and then publish. I’m very satisfied w/ the apps, hoping that they can also come up w/ same apps for Amazon.

Fantasia & Friends

I cross-published 50 products from Shopify to Etsy today. I thought it would be like pulling teeth but it was a breeze, but only thanks to Srajan the miracle Chat assistant who virtually "stayed right there with me". Otherwise I would have gone crazy copy-pasting between the two, or floundered by myself in the app. -- Haven't had a chance yet to try other features but so far very good.

Champions Motorsports

The app works perfectly hassle free! The customer support amazing!! Adeeba the best, she helped us setting everything until it worked! Thank You

Micro Aquatic Shop

Amazing customer support! Easy to setup and support team is very responsive and good to deal with! Recommended app for you want to upload to Etsy! The best feature about this is it can sync with existing Etsy products, update titles, descriptions, tags, and sections of Etsy automatically.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8