Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Home Collector

Recommend, it is much intuitive than the other app I use. Recommend, it is much intuitive than the other app I use.

Beadaholique

Pretty handy app. It sometimes doesn't quite work the way I want it to but the customer service is top-notch and they always fix things for me quickly.

Blossom Touch Skin Care Products

They have a great customer service. Easy and fast resolution of our issue. On the other hand I would of like to be able to have the option in the app to solve my issue by myself, but at the end, being handled in a fast manner it doesn't matter anymore.

MarkRiley-CreativeStates

It was simple to link my store to Etsy, and when I did need some support and have a couple of questions to answer the chat was fast and very helpful.

Sugar and Silks

Very easy to integrate with Etsy and manage orders from there. Great quick support. Would recommend

MoldyFun™

Great service from CED on chat function for Etsy integration. Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kitchen Eternal

I heard about this App from my friends and decided to give it a try. I heard about this App from my friends and decided to give it a try.

Face It Lux Masks

I really like this integration. It is very simple to use and it makes order management easy with a few clicks! I love that customer support is easy to reach if I have any issues. I would definitely recommend!

SIX-37 HOME

Customer service was excellent. Took me a little while to get used to the app. I was limited to 10 items because I am just starting out on Etsy. Customer service was able to walk me through it. Hoping for more sales on Etsy to justify moving to a paid version.

SAY WHAT YOU MEAN TEES

I love this app and this really helped me out a lot. I really like everything the app does an customer service was very helpful

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39