Etsy Marketplace Integration

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

From $9/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

simply-eunoia-jewelry

I used this app and the customer service was very friendly and helpful answering all my questions. There was a lot I didn't understand but they were able to walk me through the conversion. I would recommend them.

The Only Vintage

This app is really simple to use and the customer service is more than helpful I totally recommend using it for your eCommerce integration.

Laci's Place Boutique

the app is easy to use and integrates well. Customer service was quick and easy using the chat function.

Fauna

Location France

Très bon application, complète. Parfait pour se développer sur Etsy sans se prendre la tête pour la logistique, la création des fiches produits etc. Je recommande !

rihoas

Location China

great app,very nice service, it helps me a lot, strongly recommend! so happy found this app, it save me a lot of time and energy!

TKB Trading, LLC

Customer service is really great, prompt, and clear. They have been able to help out with any hiccups that might occur.

RainSisters

Location Latvia

Best part of the app: all Etsy orders now show up (duplicate) as Shopify orders, allowing them to be shipped and managed all together (Shopify is our prime marketplace). Customer service is very good with getting errors sorted - they actually do it for you, not just guide to a description / FAQ :)

lillyrose

Location Netherlands

I had some trouble finding my way in this app, and managing the integration between shopify and etsy, but they helped my very well! Great customer service! 5 stars :)

INDIGOS UG

Location Germany

Wonderful app. Customer service very good. I can recommend. Makes working with etsy and shopify a lot easier.

ErikRayo.com

They offer amazing help, super quick customer service and the most helpful app to tranfer products to Etsy! They are GREAT!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 115 116