Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Etsy.

Thienna's Sweet Life

Etsy's customer support was the best ever! Lightning speed in problem solving. My shop was up and running in less than 1 hour. AMAZING! I am just so happy. Thank you so much again.

JFigures

the support team is very helpful, take time to solve all my issue , with the real time chat and on call support , i am very satisfied for the service , I would highly recommend others

Bizzi Growin Nursery Interiors

Fast and easy way of linking Shopify to sell on Etsy. The online support service has been excellent too! Thanks for your help :)

heyDagogo

The best app I have used for listing my products on Etsy!!!

I tried about 4 or 5 apps that claim to list your products on Etsy and this is the only one that worked consistently. As with any listing app, you have to take a moment to learn how to use it but once you get the hang of it, it’s not that difficult. Plus their customer support staff are very available. I had to contact support to help me set things up and for an explanation on how to use it and was lucky enough to be connected with Rishabh who was very very helpful on more than one occasion.

Animals Facing Left

The support was just amazing. Contacted me through Skype and helped in any step of the way. I recommend this app 100%

Lefkara Silver Jewellery

Absolutely fantastic for syncing Shopify to Etsy! The app works like a charm, fast, reliable, very easy interface and saves you endless hours of manual work with few clicks.

I have tried using few other apps in the same category but this one is by far the best. No errors, just works without issues and makes your Etsy shop shine in minutes.

Also I have to give credits to the best customer support I ever received from a Shopify app developer (and I've came in contact with many). All my questions solved in minutes.

Must have, totally recommended !

GadgetClaus

I use this app to have the ability to instanly start selling my products on Etsy. This app allowed me to seemlessly sync my entire store on Etsy without wasting hours building it from scratch. But the most awesome part is the technical support you get especially me not being a techie. I highly recommend this app.

Marshmallow Studio

Poor app! If your shopify titles are in caps, nothing will sync. customer support asked me to manually change over 500 listing titles before i could even begin the process! whats the point in this if im pretty much doing it myself?? and for that you will pay $30 usd per month! get real guys!

Case-chimp

Very good system to list products to etsy which is not available elsewhere,

Lots of options withing the app for syncing specific data, and we can tailor it to our exact needs.

Well recommended.
www.CaseWarehouse.com

Gifts of Gratitude Shop

What a time saver! This app is easy to use, quick, thorough and the support is excellent. I have some unusual products that don't easily fit into Etsy's categories and got stuck in the import process. A quick click of the CHAT button and Akchhaya solved the issue and even completed the process for me. I highly recommend this app.

Previous 1