Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sync & Automate to selling process from Shopify to Etsy

amboystore

Im beginner but somebody recommend for me. Let us see how it goes but I saw the plan is too high. They should have a basic for beginner plan so we can start our bussiness on this. definite it will be success since etsy has been there in the market already and i know they know what they are doing.

Canvasful

I used this app to sync products to etcy, soo I don't have to rewrite all one by one. I rally like the speed and the simplicity of it.

MB Cork

I am selling on Etsy marketplace through my Shopify Store with the help of this Etsy Marketplace Integration App. I found this app on the Shopify store and I will recommend this app, to all who are selling on Etsy.

This app has all the feature that is required for all the people selling on Etsy, like Bulk Upload, costom pricing and inventory of products. Even you can set Limit on the Quantity of the inventory, and talking about the UI of the App it is very userfriendly and easy to Understand.

It took me just a few hours to understand the app, and then i saw the support chat option provided on the app. They helped to understand tha app and how to manage everthing in just few click.

Their support is very professional and friendly, and will assist you very patitenly and will give the answers of all your questions.
I am really luck to have this app in my Store.

Variety Corner Spot

Easy to use. I simply download the app, press a couple of buttons, and let it go to work. Thanks a bunch.

Kinetic Closet

If i could give this app less than one star i would- only based on the lack of customer service. I installed this app- and i was unhappy with the pricing- due to only a 7 day trial being available, i did not feel comfortable paying $360 dollars up front for a years worth of an app that i did not like - nor did i feel comfortable paying $60 per month until i decide whether of not i liked the app. Being new to shopify, i wasn't sure how to go about canceling the app, so i asked the chat box the app provides. Moattar Raza answered my chat. I asked multiple times how to cancel - and i did not get an answer on how to cance without being charged for almost 15 mins - all while he harassed me asking questions about why i wanted to cancel- and tried to offer a discount of a small 10% rather than telling me how to cancel.

Overall - the customer service is not worth the headache - find a better app.

saritshay

I want to tell you that I am very happy with great service the team provides. the only thing you must know is the PayPal issue

I already spent lots of dollars on advertising but unfortunately, because I am from Israel I can sell only for customers having pay pal. this is really not the best thing for me. the service is ok and they try to help.

Interval Watchmaking

Really happy with it so far. I can post from shopify to etsy no problem, however things sold on etse are not decrementing from shopify

Twisting Beauty, Treasure & Fashion

I used this app to get more traffic and sales. I will be sharing this with others that are interested

Skylar Milanz

this is pretty cool think this is the best it took me some time to figure out whats what but i got it. so great

SLAPSTA

The app runs smoothly and looks great. The app has made it so much easier for us to link and process products on Etsy. It's totally hassle-free, we can do everything in Shopify as normal and the app simply sends that to Etsy.

The product gets imported on the platform seamlessly and you will see all your Etsy orders in your Shopify.
I contacted the support team as I had a few questions and trust me, they were super helpful and friendly. I bet.! The Developers along with the technical support are the best I've ever met in my entire life. Whenever you face any glitch either a minute one also or any customization work, they are always there to give you the best that you are looking for.

I definitely recommend this app. I can assure you once you learn the app features, you'll find it the best.! 10 out of 10 for sure but will give more if possible!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13