Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Pretty’s Succulents

I give 5 stars to the customer service. The app has its glitches, but all the issues I’ve had, the customer service reps were able to fix. The issues aren’t major, I am still able to sell my products on Etsy without issue, it’s more of mapping and image linking issues, sometimes inventory. But these are all minor, which are always fixed promptly. Communication is key, and they’ve got that. All in all, this app like many others, has pros and cons. The pros far outweigh the cons, so it’s definitely worth it in my opinion and experience.

BossyPressOnNails

My rep helped me get my products uploaded to my store quickly! He was very helpful and patient with me since I was SUPER frustrated.

tenthousandpotsshop

We have used CedCommerce for Etsy integration for over a year to easily list our items from Shopify to Etsy. There were some hiccups early on but now the app works great and support is quick and responsive to help. The only improvement I would request is the ability to add onsite SEO more easily to product pages. Nonetheless, it is a massive timesaver for creating listings. Highly recommend.

PoP EoNNi

Had challenges getting my items over from shopify- very user friendly but I had to set up a product to get things moving- utkarsh was extremely helpful and patient. Took care of things right away. Thanks!

caviarcollection

Perfect! The app was completely new to me, so I had a lot of questions. They took their time and helped me with everything. Now it's all clear to me and when I have a question, they answer very quickly! Well done guys.

Music Merch Store

Etsy Marketplace Integration has been a great tool for our musicmerchstore website in driving more sales via Etsy. We simply add new listings via Shopify and use the tool to push our products to Etsy. The support is immediate and effective too. Highly recommended.

Cryptochips

Good support. I TAKE THAT BACK! BESSSSST SUPPPORRRRT! Made the process smooth and easy. i would highly recommend if you are using etsy

Skylight Fun

Fantastic! The app looks beautiful, users friendly, and excellent customer services who are also very responsive.

Kinsey & Co. Children's Clothing

I was confused with how to set up integration at first but I was able to instantly chat with someone who solved the problem. I'm excited to dig deeper into this app to see how it can make my life easier.

Thespian Swag

The support is fantastic! We have had a couple issues with the person that set up our integration, but the support chat is super easy and they're very helpful and quick.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51