Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

HOPIA FASHION

Nice and easy app. I am new to this platform. I hope we will work together in the future. Every experience makes the system more productive.

Noveltydesignz

utkarsh was my support agent he was amazing helped me patiently step by step to get all set up i am so thankful for all the help i received Thank you UTKARSH you were above and beyond :-)

Twenty60

The best thing about the app is the support you get. The integration saves so much time and makes everything easier. Thank you!

The Blue Jester

I am using this app for my Shopify - Etsy integration. After testing all is working perfectly as expected. Very simple to follow instructions and easy to use. Chat support was fantastic and very helpful. I have no hesitation in recommending to all. Would happily use any of their apps.

The Helpful Kitchen

giving it a neutral rating for now. customer service is good but need to use the app more to see how it works. will change after i've used it for a bit.

DK Avenue

I used the app to integrate my shopify store with Etsy. The app works perfectly and imports a lot of important information for me. I used the chat function to speak to customer service and they are very helpful, the best. The app is easy to use and very self-explanatory. I highly recommend this app.

Backyard Plant Nursery

Excellent customer service whenever I have a problem utkarsh is always there to help me. He gets the job done immediately. Easy to use the app.

ClementineThreads.com

Generally a good service. Easy implementation, may require some handholding as you learn, but their customer service has been very responsive. So overall very good. I am actually waiting for them to provide the same for Amazon.

I Love My Family

Excellent customer service. Fast to respond, solve, and explain any issue or question. Very helpful

Branch & Vine

Support is awesome! Aman was extremely helpful and patient in answering my questions, guiding me through the technicals and making the process easier. Currently on the trial version with this integration software to see it's value with merging Shopify and Etsy but highly satisfied with support, so far! Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 80 81