by CedCommerce

Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Etsy.

SHOOT BABY! USA

This is THE app I've been searching for! It has given me my life back and I'm SO grateful! I used to have to enter Etsy orders manually into Shopify which took up so much time! Thank you so much. Support is excellent too!

Little Sticker Boy

Great app! Easy to setup and support team is very responsive and good to deal with! Recommended app for you want to upload to Etsy! The best feature about this is it can sync with existing Etsy products, update titles, descriptions, tags, and sections of Etsy automatically.

Laser Cut Crafts

Etsy Marketplace Integration

This is the first time that i have used this app and more then impressed!
the app is very easy to use, and has great functionality, easy to quickly sync to etsy,
simply set up a profile for the products and hit publish and its done!
i contacted the support team as i had a few questions and they are super helpful and friendly, the intergration of the app
is seamless and very easy to navigate

Highly Recommend this company and app!

Modern Gem Jewelry

I am very happy with this application. Still, in the Trial version, I am really praying it really helps boost my sales. The App looks and feels nice. The synchronisation bewteen Shopify to ETSY is very well through this app. The app enables me to provide product management, inventory management and also quick listing. Very flexible and easy to use. At last, no comments for customer support becuase they are just Awesome like nothing else. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

All-Times-Gifts

Great app, user friendly and offers good functionality.
I have successfully integrated my Shopify store with Etsy.

Fiber of Africa

ABSOLUTELY would recommend this app. There is a monthly plan so you can suss it out but after the customer service I had in set up I have gone for the full year. Very helpful and kind people to those who do not speak computer. PERFECT FOR ETSY USERS.

DecoParis.com

There is no monthly plan (only 7 days free trial). Not enough to assess the support quality. Once you pay for the full year, they have NO INCENTIVE what so ever. You are LOCKED in. If they are so confident you will be happy with the service, why lock you in?

April 15, 2019

Dear DecoParis,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

We are providing 7 days free trial for the app so that you can use the functionalities of the app and understand it completely. Also, we provide various pricing plans like Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly, Yearly. We have also mentioned the monthly plan in the Shopify app store listing.

As you were using the trial period of the app and asked our customer support, he informed you about various plans also he gave you a discount on various plans, but I think you misunderstood somewhere.

We would like you to join us back and grow your sales through CED.

Thanks,
Team CedCommerce

Cameleye Shop

Great customer service! The help centre was very accurate and ready to guide me through the process of starting up. It would have been too complex for me to do alone, but Rishabh has helped me a lot with the setting up of the app. Great job, thanks so much!

Vanessa Style Shop

Amazing costumer service, the team have been guiding me to be sure I understand how the app works. They are Always there to help. Cant say enough of "Shubham" who was the most patience person in the world.
Still lots to learn but I think this is a great app if you want to integrate your Shopify with your Etsy.
I will update my review once my store is finished and once I feel more confortable with everything.
Give it a try...

Ladys World of Fashion

If you want to sell on Etsy than this App is all you need! Do not waste time with other Apps. The customer support is very fast and very helpful. I recommend to everyone.

Previous 1 3 4 5