Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Etsy, list products, sync inventory and manage orders.

Gripjoy Socks

Super easy to get Etsy up and running. only took a few minutes, and they walked me right through it all! Just what I needed to open up the Etsy Channel!

RockBandClothing

This App is awesome, works perfect does exactly what it says it does sync your products. I was using another app and it never worked, switch to Ced Commerce and Iam very happy with it. They corrected errors from a different App. There costumer service is awesome. Recommend it

Resurrection Vintage

Great customer service. Super friendly and helpful. Shubham walked a non-tech shop owner through the process with ease. I learned how to make product profiles, add and update new products, and update existing items from my Etsy shop, We highly recommend it. Can't wait to add more product to our Etsy site. Thanks, CedCommerce!

Gems Of East Africa

This is the right app if you want to sync your shopify store with etsy. It is easy to use, does a perfect sync, works very well, automatically. It takes a lot of headache away. Syncs your pictures prices everything at a touch of a button. Very easy to use.
If you get stuck ask their customer service, ask for Mantasha, she will help you out and follow up as well to see if your problem has been resolved.
I have listed 800+ items on etsy synced with this app. Flawlessly!
Dont waste your time with other apps, i tried one and nothing was happening.
This is the right app for you if you want to sync your shopify store to etsy. I am very happy with it.
They also send a notification to your shopify store that an item has been sold, so easy. So you dont have to keep on checking etsy all the time.
The notification comes as an order with address etc.. to ship to.
Hope this will help you if you are trying to decide which app.

arenamarkt.com

Very good app , help us easily list things on etsy.com and the listing and order capability is super fast and easy.

Support is really good , everything i have asked them they resolved all my problems fast.

Water Dragon Tees

The set up for this app was very easy and straight forward. As soon as I logged in, pop up chat window appears, and a virtual associate if there is anything the team can help me with. I had a few question, but the associate, Utkarsh, helped me go throught the process which saved me a lot of time. The only concern I have is the cost of $30 US of the monthly subscription after a 7 day trial period. Other than that, it seems to be a great app and the support is very impressive.

ONE SHOT GOLF SHOP.

The Etsy marketplace integration is super fast and easy,
The account rep is knowledgeable and i highly recommend

ZUDO

This app is a lifesaver. It really allowed us to automate selling on ETSY. Shopify is our main platform so tracking inventory across both platforms was a pain until this app!

Customer support spent 3 hours helping us get everything set up and the post-sales support is amazing. He's messaged us several times to make sure everything is working properly.

I've never seen customer support like this and this app is a lifesaver. I highly recommend anyone selling on ETSY and Shopify to download this app! It will save you hours of work and money well spent!

Esquivel And Fees

Truly amazing app. Very easy to use and well thought out app. We could not do without this and I highly recommend to anyone who sells on Etsy. Support is 10 stars. They are extremely helpful and have solved every question I have had.

Basil & Co. Jewelry

Great app, great support team. I had some issues due to some old settings left on Etsy, and Jason from the support team helped me out with every step and fixed my shop integration. Definitely 5 stars! Thank you, Jason! Thank you, CedCommerce team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19